Truth thread

youtube.com/watch?v=6NOPQw1FXLY
So, what do you robot think about this? Why don't you try to change? You can't expect everything in your life will be served on a silver plate.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Why should I change I rather stay a robot it is not so bad in my opinion

1. it's too late
2. chad gets everything on a silver plate

i want to comment but i turned to stone. i can't believe waht normies state of mind has become

>obviously its your personality, a girl isnt gonna date a guy who reacts to a shooting with glee
Ive heard this argument 100 times, and It still doesnt make sense to me. Do normies think these incels are openly advocating shootings or talking about how much they hate women when they try and pick up girls XD? You always hear this shit as the no 1 counter argument and it makes no sense. Aint even and incel

Wow chads lecturing us
What a surprise
Also yikes at the guy that got turned down 1000 irl and 2000 online

I'm of the belief that psychologically you can't really change anybody unless you go back in time and change the entirety of their childhood and experiences.

Did you study psicology? Do you have a degree in that field? To me it seems you never have social interactions, people constantly change thanks to what happens to them and what they're exposed to and the decision they make.

then kill yourself and don't create problem for society.
Sooner or later you'll have to come to terms with the fact that the way you betas turned out to be is mostly your fault, it doesn't take that much effort to socialize or at least try. victimization will do nothing to improve your situation, and you should really think about what you want to do with your life since you only live once.

>Why don't you try to change?
no role model
nothing to aspire to
we live in this jaded world
mindlessly existing
a place we dont belong
rich or strong
we can never find love
or ever be loved

I rather be society's problem though

>doesnt even bother to directly respond

The fact that i only live once is the problem.
If i lived twice it wouldnt be a problem.
Pic related its what happens after a normies forcing us into a lifetime of mysery.

Attached: Allais_blacksquare-HOME.jpg (291x180, 3K)

you can find role models everywhere, go out get a job, go to the pub with friends, talk to girls, go to a jim, FIX YOUR MENTALITY

Attached: tumblr_inline_n5fwo7bmea1se95a7.jpg (500x500, 218K)

>then kill yourself and don't create problem
That completes the s0yb0y circle of life. Get told you are shit and die apologizing as shit. Spartans knew they would die and they made sure they died fighting. Dont give up your ideals. Dont surrender your life to a whimper

Stop being a drama queen, youll regret acting like this. This might sound bad but you should use chads as role models, 99% of the time they are perfectly normal people

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (500x393, 41K)

He calls himself chad hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Attached: 1526915676297.gif (600x580, 436K)

chads like ur pic? XD nah I think Im a better role model than somebody with 3 kids who cant land a job and has tattoos all over there face

I'm just a normal guy with friends a gf and a job, the whole chad vs beta shit is something you betas created. this board should be cancelled to prevent other young kids from shooting up shools

>Doesn't know what Chad is calls himself Chad anyway
Fuck you cuck

yet you would give your life to be him, and deep down you know this is true.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (2000x1333, 415K)

Never said i'm a chad

you value pussy too much, and I have a hotter gf than that pic

the fact that you said that proves you have no gf sadly

I'm not watching that video but
>You can't expect everything in your life will be served on a silver plate.
I dont expect anything handed to me I just want a chance. Feels like i never had one though.
I'm going to school trying to learn things I'll need for my career, working out to get in shape, trying to get interested in things other than vidya. But theres a lot and it feels overwhelming

If you're lonely, unhappy and completely lack drive, I wager to say your life is a whimper already.

And i say you re a moron

we can all have moments of sadness, happiness, and rage.