/mhg/

MENTAL HEALTH GENERAL
What's your problem?
(No self-diagnosed social anxiety allowed.)

Attached: sk1426890960342.gif (540x304, 419K)

stress induced depression

I'm completely incontinent. Does that count?

Attached: 1447435205578.jpg (562x1000, 179K)

Are you a grill?
Is it cute?

if yes and yes, post diaper pics

Depends on whether it's a mental issue or a physical one, I suppose

I can't stop thinking about dicks and I'm not even gay.

Attached: Dragonohh.jpg (583x504, 70K)

Self-Diagnosed (fuck off OP) Schizoid harr.
I'm doing my best to talk to online frens as candidly as I can but I feel like i'll weird them out if I tell them I already have fantasies about them

Mixed bipolar
Depression
De-realization
Chronic fatigue (as a symptom of mental illness)

And i have anxiety because of a looming feeling of dread and a sense that there is something, internally, very wrong with me
Is there a name for this?

... Whatever you say. In an original way.

Attached: sk1426890960134.jpg (325x715, 144K)

Asperger's Syndrom.

>1-2 hours of OCD "rituals" before my brain will allow me to sleep before bed

I dunno if it counts as cute to be going in my clothes all the time, user.

Bit of both. Started mental, became physical.

Attached: 1523893140906.png (750x732, 251K)

What's Asperger's Syndrome?

just be bi, ya dummy!

it's cute if you're a diaper girl...
are you?

>Started mental, became physical
Elaborate, please

can you get your degenerate fetishes out of here?

it's not a fetish, it's a mental illness
faggit

oh, my mistakee

Diapers are the preferred solution, yeah.

As it turns out, if you fail to hold your bladder all the time, the muscles get weaker pretty quickly. I had serious nightmares that made me lose my bladder at night, and a fear/adrenaline disorder that made me lose it during the day pretty much hourly. Eventually the muscles just failed.

Attached: 4f36c879db63798e66f77684cbf9626a488ef692a8b0d1164119ef355f639090.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

... Fuck. My anxiety is making it so that I have to pee basically whenever I feel like I can't (on the bus or whatever). I guess I'll just have to fight that a lot then.

Sounds like you have a diaper fetish and you're trying to justify it

Deep depression. Got referred to a 'crisis team' (uk fag) but nothing is really changing. Still keep flunking out of jobs and failing social interaction due to anxiety. Every day I give less fucks about fixing it.

Social anxiety
Depression
Panic disorder
None of the above self-diagnosed, I go to the psychiatrist once a month and I'm in group therapy

"psychotic disorder" "paranoid skitz" i had a danger to the public on me for a while but now i fuck a different girl every week. make your "problems" work for you.......

It's an old name for mild autism, not used nowadays

Yeah, that's basically me but less extreme. Careful, alright?

Attached: 5667678c5143670fcf01ea5983fb2604302977a83cd343bc583bf1d182d04a33.jpg (1600x1200, 439K)

Trying! My current strategy is to not drink anything for ~12 hours before anything important, but that doesn't necessarily work either

Don't dehydrate yourself! That's a dark path and leads only to sadness. I did that a while and it didn't help me not have accidents, just made me miserable.

Diapers weren't a preferred solution at the time, but they helped me with my anxiety while also solving the problem if it got too far. It's not a bad measure, provided you find them to be reassuring like a lot of people do.

Attached: 1516158727569.png (769x1214, 479K)

Why am I always so fatigued and tired. I feel so crappy majority of the time. I never enjoy anything or look forward to anything. I don't have meaningful and deep relationships with anyone. I just want to feel energetic and alive, happy even. Relieved from this depressive state I have been in for the last decade.

I need some life tips. I feel very lost and alone right now.

>26 years old white male
>work groundskeeper job mowing on a stand up mowing in the sun most of the day
>come home to mobile home and my dog
>walk dog
>lay on couch until bed basically
>repeat

Should I say what I eat most of the time too?

It's helped me a bit, desu. It makes it easier, at least. To me, diapers are too big a step to take

i thought /mhg/ was monster hunter general for r9k. also does anyone wanna be friends with a mentally ill girl?

Attached: 1521271515565.gif (500x376, 51K)

reposting
>bad paranoia (constantly feel like im being watched at any angle)
>delusions (i unironically believe my parents torture me before i go to sleep then erase my memory so i dont remember it and that the government has me hostage and theyre secretly observing me)
>really bad avoidance issues (persevered through a terribly painful rotting tooth for months before finally going to a dentist just because im scared of all doctors)
>hate that i have organs and hate that i can feel them inside of me, pumping away, scared of how my infrastructure of bone could easily and accidentally break and puncture my lung or my spine could snap and leave me paralyzed
>feel so vulnerable all the time like everyone is out to get me
>annoying rituals i have to do to feel "right", take up hours of my time
>feel like a robot mechanically and psychologically
>hypochondriac
>intense anxiety
>major depressive for 5 years
>cant feel any connections to anybody, feel little empathy for others
>can detach peoples faces from their bodies in my mind and analyze how theyre just basic soulless mechanical automations just like me
>had uncontrollable intrusive images come into my head when i was in my younger years, elementary through middle school, with horrible, gorey images of dead children or fetuses is all i can describe it by, but with lots of entrails
>replaced with intrusive thoughts when i was a teenager and an uncontrollable voice in my head for about a year at my worst
>can still picture his face
>some disassociation when i was a teenager
>recently been getting hit by derealization hard after too much drug use
>sometimes feel a cog in my head grinding itself on my inner forehead before resetting itself to normal

That's not all of it but yeah, I know it sounds edgy as fuck but it's just my reality. I wasn't always like this and I had limitless empathy and was really happy and not a piece of shit, which is why I think I can fake normalcy just well enough for people to leave me alone.

Attached: hello.png (522x378, 313K)

Depression, social anxiety
Psychotherapy didn't do anything for me so I quit
Meds make me a normie but refuse to take them because I get stupid on them, can't think and focus while being an IT student

They're just an assurance. If something does go wrong, it's not a big deal, so it's less stressful, and so things go wrong less. It's weird how it works out but it helped me immensely when I started wearing these things.

Attached: 1526535966513.png (501x911, 333K)

OCD
Paranoia
Social Anxiety
Intrusive Thoughts
Depression
Suicidal Thoughts/Tendencies
Apparently some form of PTSD
My psychologist even said I have something schizo, I don't see things or hear voices but I have something with schizo in it or attached to it.

On 5 different medications I take 2 or 3 times a day.

Living life in shame as a stressed out perma-neet who thinks about suicide often.

I hope you guys are having a good day.

>in group therapy
>get called in to a psychologist
>uh sure
>show up
>"there's probably no point in you seeing me while you're in group therapy"
>agree
>talk for a bit about how it's going while he takes notes
>go home
>days later
>check my medical journal online
>"[that date]: Suicide risk assessment"
MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: sk1426890959658.png (600x600, 358K)

AVPD. It's not pleasant.

I hope life gets easier for you aswell. Hang in there, mate.

I'll be your friend
why the fuck not

I'm pretty sure I've tried being your friend numerous times desu

i have visial and auditive alusinations also random panic attacks-desu

Are you the same person from that last thread where you disappeared and a big argument started about someone being thirsty and so forth?

user, do you have a throwaway email?

i dont know who you are, my apologies

the last mental illness thread? i didnt post in these for a while

I meant several threads ago, there was a girl who posted about derealization and a big argument started. What are your hobbies anyways?

[email protected]

Fresh out the oven, my dude

i havent posted about derealization at all in these kinds of threads. anyway my hobbies are standard neet shit, i have lost motivation for any real activities long ago.

are you schizo-desu?

>depression and anixety flared up good over the weekend at a friend's camp
>spent the rest of the week wallowing in bed sleeping 12-14 hours
>blew off all attempts at hanging out
>haven't drank in a few days gonna get lots of food and booze for tomorrow
>friends all went to boston tonight so theres no real support group/network around
Well who wants a hit of my bowl in their name rn?

Attached: 1527203429904.gif (260x220, 786K)

Are you a tranny? If so, you do.

im not a tranny, so i really wouldnt know who you are

i have sent you an email, i hope you get it

sorry user, shit's busted
try this one:
[email protected]

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-05-25T01-02-23.944Z.png (364x86, 2K)

aspergers
I have a huge obsession for perfection, things must be made in a certain way or I go insane

I also got so obsessed with an online girl that I carved her name into my wrist, the psychologists said I was psychotic or some shit like that

making friends is so hard. sometimes I just sit in my room crying and hoping Death takes me

Just got diagnosed with anxiety after having a bad trip a few weeks ago. I almost had a panic attack today and genuinely feel like there's something else wrong with me, I'm extremely paranoid about being schizophrenic, and have just been feeling like shit since that bad trip. Hopefully one day I'll feel like my normal self again.

like down syndrome?

Don't die on me thread!

Originally

ADHD & Asperger's Syndrome

kv at 23

it's dead a shit...

>mental health thread eh, lets take a look and see if theres anything similar to what i experience or think in here
>diaperposting
okay
nice nappies.
bye.

Clinically diagnosed.
OCD Schizoid personality disorder Anxiety.