Hey how do you fuckers prepare your chicken for the world famous chicken/broccoli/rice combo?

Hey how do you fuckers prepare your chicken for the world famous chicken/broccoli/rice combo?

Attached: 3837D16D-F349-4058-865F-DE404EF84619.jpg (224x498, 43K)

Before I gave up on chicken I would grill it on a propane barbecue

Crock pot. Cut up a pack of breasts, toss it in a slowcooker with sauces/seasoning, and good to go.
Or use an electric grill.

What do you eat for your protein for lunch/dinner?

I take out the broccoli and replace it with corn. then I add lemon pepper

eggs, pork

What seasonings do you recommend?
I’m trying to get legit Indian spices but idk.

I thought about subbing chicken with eggs do.
How’s it been, ya know, gains wise?

I just buy chicken thighs, throw them in my pressure cooker, add a little water, some onion powder, rosemary, lemon slices, lemon juice and pepper.

Usually do 3 lbs at a time and eat that over 3 meals with rice and steamed brussels sprouts/broccoli. Sometimes I'll add peanut butter or lemon juice and olive oil to the rice.

I usually don't spend more than 15-20 minutes on cooking.

why limit yourself?
>in a day I'll eat thighs, breast, ground beef, and eggs

Hmm this sounds pretty nice.
Thanks user.

I’m pretty fucking clueless about Jow Forums food and just go with the basics.
>oatmeal/boiled eggs (or egg whites) for breakfast
>chicken breast, rice (or a potato), and broccoli (or kale) for lunch/dinner

I just do like hotsauce with some herbs and pepper, or worcestershire sauce, or something like that. Look up marinades on the web

I have a bunch of random seasonings from 1-off recipes that I just throw on with salt and pepper. I'm pretty lazy so most of the time I just cook it in the oven at 425, or dice it up and fry it in a pan then simmer it with a little hot sauce. Making next day stir fry is god tier, put in chicken+rice with a little oil and sauce, then you can mix in broccoli+ eggs or cook them into an omelette and put it on top.

Attached: 1521593084073.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Marinade it with oyster sauce soy sauce and sesame oil.
I then stir fry it together with the broccoli onion and garlic and use the same sauce for the stir fry.

Try mixing together paprika, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic powder and rubbing the chicken with it.
Goes very well with curried rice.

Here is a great way for making broccoli.
Season with salt and pepper and steam, set aside.
Mix a tablespoon of olive oil and two teaspoons of lemon juice and add chopped garlic.
Put mixture into low heat sauce pan and cook for just a minute, just long enough for thegarlic to turn fragrant.
Pour mixture over broccoli, sprinkle some lemon zest on top.

Broccoli and Feta omelette is god tier.
I could easily see it eorking well with some grilled chicken strips added

>steaming broccoli

kek. cook it in the oven

I honestly enjoy my foods very basic. I hate cooking food in the oven and prefer it in the pan. So I just put some salt, pepper and garlic on a chicken breast, olive oil in the pan and cook it for i dunno 6-7 minutes on each side depending on thickness.

Saute garlic, onion and peppers, add cubed chicken, add curry paste/curry spices, add liquid (canned tomatoes, coconut milk, chicken broth, whatever style you're feeling), simmer for an hour, add broc halfway through. Serve over rice.

What the fuck is it with people on this board always needing to drown their food in a ton of shit. Why do none of you ever eat chicken or other foods simply? So you all think that more spices no matter what they are = tastes better

I almost always grill my chicken.

I drizzle a little olive oil on both sides and season seasoning salt, pepper and onion powder. then I coat both sides (smooth side heavier) with any combination of herbs you feel like. I generally go equal parts oregano and thyme.

Same breast can be baked on a pan with a grate.

Also for breasts, an internal temp of 145-150 is fine. 160 is antiquated culinary legend that leads to dry chicken boobies

This. Every thing gets pan fried with salt pepper garlic. Quick and easy and still pretty tasty. Can make spicy too if you like