Why do you want a gf when they are all so vain?

Only looks matter.

Also, has anyone had good results with the Russian Squat Routine? Trying it right now, started off with a 420lb high at squat, however, I got a bit depressed and hadn't been going to the gym, and I've been struggling on some of the later days. I may just lower the weight for the rest of the time and see if I can still make *some* improvement. I was supposed to do a 3 sets of triples with 400 tomorrow, I doubt I'll be able to do it with more than 385.

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-203434_Tinder.jpg (1078x1994, 424K)

Pretty brutal.

>One tinder conversation with a thot = all women

Please consider suicide

because then i realize im the same sure i want somebody to conenct with but they better be attractive

I can pull up tons of these and you know it. You could do it in your home town with a male model and you could get that "quiet Christian girl" to beg for cock within minutes.

She looks like Marge when she was shot with Homers makeup shotgun and you're supposed to make me feel angry about this?

user... delet that post, you didn't blur the number. R U D E B O I

Attached: Goncern.png (600x474, 6K)

Im calling her

might want to delete this post my dude, you are possibly opening yourself up to a liability

Wow user a 4/10 called you handsome

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-114157.png (592x493, 159K)

What would happen if we removed the mask?

Really... makes you think

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-204429_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 385K)

it would be extremely painful.

Attached: 1513117988347.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

huh desu

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-204435_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 378K)

All I see is someone make a fool of themselves in blue text bubbles.

>name and number now part of this Taiwanese auto racing enthusiast image board's history

Did you?

Mad man posts number again lol

You're a fucking idiot, Tinder is for shallow retards to have sex, using this for an experiment is gay as fuck

Do you not see alll the post telling u to stop posting numbers or are u that retarted?

Wow, you are fucking stupid.

OP is a faggot

you know what to do anons.

nigga this ain't /b/, fuck outta here with that dumb shit

Hit the gym instead of gold medalling in the autistic olympics

Attached: 8023BA36-A9EF-4B36-9BC2-40F07A774ADE.jpg (1242x515, 154K)

Damn, I wanna see where this goes

Lizzy if you’re here show us your brapper

Bumping for interest

Hope OP enjoys his date

Attached: 1523841232040.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Hi Lizzy and Victoria!

Attached: 1433879838674s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

bro what r u doin u better have a fake profile

it doesn't matter, they can trace his intarwebs

he's bonezoned

Lmaooooooo

like us guys don't do the fucking same on that lame ass app. fuck off OP with your bullshit

Attached: 1515958649519.jpg (345x336, 214K)

bump

This is going to be fun

Attached: 1510583266602.png (499x513, 283K)

he's cooked, chief

>go on an app for hook ups
>your first message with a girl is asking when they want to sit on your face
>bio presumably says you want a "one night girl"
>act surprised when girls on said hook up act respond positively when you want to hook up
whats the purpose here exactly
yes some girls can be vain and thats an issue in itself, but saying all girls are vain from this extremely poor sample is akin to our friends from r/incel

Hi! I’m the girl who’s number was posted! Lizzie! Nice to meet you all! To the person who posted my number, just wanna let you know, I knew you were a catfish when you questioned my logic. I hope you learn from your mistakes. Have a goos life!

LIZZY IS BEST MOMMY AND I WANT TO KISS HER TUMMY

Yeah I did. Giving out numbers is just another notification window on her cell phone, who the fuck cares ? That doesn't mean you fucked lol

Attached: Better for you thenn alchohal.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

And a goose life to you as well cunt

post your catfish picture

This almost seems legit

Larp/10

>get doxxed by an obvious catfish because you're so deluded you think a model would be interested in you
>i'll post a cutesy message, that'll teach him!

glad you're taking it in good spirits sugar but you dun goofed. maybe get off the slut app and refrain from giving your number to lewd retards

LOL shitter is scared. Jow Forums has an archive you loser, I hope she presses charges for infringing her right to privacy and defamation.

>implying you wouldn't cheat on you gf for a model
Yeah and a prime JB could probably seduce the pope. We're only human user, what of it

Not to play devil's advocate, but tinder screenshots with phone numbers don't break any laws

t. In law school

OH NO NO NO NO

Man, middle class women who grow up going to school on Daddy's dime don't worth to shit. Not all women are like these retards and not all retards are like these women (IE: you). They're worthless in the long term they just can't come to terms with it, so they desperately try to find greatness by pawning their bodies off to the most high bidder.

Or you could literally go talk to any normal woman anywhere who has a career and is driven and find out she's probably quite loyal, caring and has an interesting set of ideas and hobbies to be shared. Fuck it, go talk to the girl at the nearest coffee shop now and you'll see what I mean. You're just picking low hanging apples.

bait/10

Girls if you're here expose his tinder page. Us white knights of Jow Forums will defend your honor

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-111430.jpg (1068x1211, 514K)

b8/10

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

lol i never get tired of seeing this

interdasting
was there a specific case where that happened and was ruled legal?

>normie figuring out how to post on Jow Forums

I doubt it.

Is it astounding that people like attractive people? Is that not the most common motivation on this board?

But it only goes so far. There were multiple instances where coworkers' friends would be dying to meet me based on photos and descriptions, and end up crestfallen to discover I was strange and rather shy. This happens a lot to other people here, I'm sure.

"Don't worry boys, we'll weather this storm of approval and come out as hated as ever." -Saul Alinsky

you have my attention

Its not that hard, even these autists figure it out. I still don't think its her.

Hello! Lizzie again!
Update: Reported him by the Tinder App, this site, phone and email. This is exploitation, and this is an infringment of my privacy right. I did not give him the right to post my profile and my number on this site. Thank you for the support! If you are smart, you’ll report him too.

No, but from what I can gather, it would be considered public information, akin to sending something over Facebook, and is not protected as part of one's privacy.

>defamation

it has to be false to be defamation. There's no legal precedent in the sense that you're thinking of.

>right of privacy

Not a real thing
or
Only applicable if you have a job or a contract in place where privacy is part of the arrangement ( Priest, Psychologist, Doctor, Teacher, Lawyer)

other user, but it is against the law to harass someone. user didn't do it intentionally so he is not guilty. But anyone who texts calls her would be harassing her and subject to the laws of the jurisdiction she is located in.

t. actual lawyer.

have you not taken torts yet? what about intrusion upon seclusion?

how do you know his phone and email

if this is real it’s a huge let down. where’s the passion

i'm smart and i'm not going to report him because i'm not involved and don't really give a shit, and you already have a handle on it. why would you assume i have to report him?

I dont think its real m8

I called and emailed Tinder and reported him there.

>if this is real it’s a huge let down
it's not

Sending someone a link to inform them that their private information has been posted online isn’t really harassment though is it?

torts aren't crimes. accidentally posting a phone number on a public board doesn't seem like enough to be actionable. also, unless it seriously fucks her up mentally (doubtful), it wouldn't be worth pursuing.

hey liz, im actually a real model, where you located?

post boobies and butt
you're on Jow Forums, we're all really buff muscular dudes haha

That case would never fly though. Sending a text to someone isn't going to land you in jail. Harassment is characterized by doing the same action over time with negative feedback. It would have to be extremely egregious for anyone to be penalized under those laws. At that point, it'd be more likely to be a sentencing under physical threats or something more serious than harassment.

no, because you aren't doing it with the intent to annoy or harass them. It all really hinges on the intent.

How do you “accidentally” post my private information?

You're a pretty big guy.

Are you an archeologist? Because i have a large bone that needs examining.

maybe not in this scenario, but i've seen people land in jail for sending text messages. usually for threats.

Jesus fucking christ, why do americans have the shittiest public law resources out there. You get a TLDR of every law in concise format with a link to the actual texts in Canada. Actually, you have the shittiest websites too, a fucking embarrassment of a first world country.

I'm more of an enthusiast, do you have an example of short-run harassment over the internet resulting in jail time without the use of threats? Excluding of course the "I hope you X" format. Where x is the obfuscated threat.

>all these law students ITT
kek enjoy working at a callcenter after graduating

Hi, Lizzie again!
Update: I’m going to drive to the nearest bridge and jump off because it turns out Chad was just a catfish scheme, and it’s been almost two weeks since I’ve been able to suck Chad’s dick!

can you post tiddies first

Not all call center jobs pay shit. Only yours :^)

Attached: Capture.png (708x174, 15K)

>CA$
What is this, monopoly money or something?

How does this conversation imply that only looks matter? The reason she would bail on a catfish isn't because they're less attractive than their profile, it's because they're lying about who they are on a dating app. That seems pretty reasonable to me.

not for over the internet type threats no. The biggest problem is enforceability against someone who could be in a different state or country. Obviously I'm most familiar with a particular American state's criminal code. However, if you threatened someone's life over a text, I could see them looking to see if they can bring you in. The thing is that it's a misdemeanor, in my state punishable up to two years in prison to threaten a forcible felony on someone (kill them, rape them etc.)

You will get probation your first time around. You need to keep fucking up to get sent to prison for something without a mandatory minimum.

Attached: Capture.png (662x120, 14K)

To the fake Lizzie:
You’re
a piece of work. I hope you’re okay, and actually love yourself.

dude, I might be wrong, but those are air traffic controllers, not people in call centers.

What do you call these people doing work taking calls in this center?

Attached: Capture.png (1419x448, 1.38M)

>MFW thinking of you hurting

the bros on the 'ch0n. I'm sure they browse

ain't that guy obv

i know torts aren't crimes, which is why in my first message i said he could be opening himself up to a liability. i never used the word crime in any post. however you seem to be forgetting that 99.9% of normies don't know the difference between a crime and a tort, so when they ask you if something is a "crime" what they really mean is "can i get in any kind of trouble, whether criminal or civil?"

obviously she has to show damages to be able to recover, but if she is subsequently harassed by Jow Forums retards, don't you think she could sue for intrusion upon seclusion? i haven't taken a class specifically on privacy law but it seems to fit the elements of the tort to me.