What the fuck is on my arm? If it were just one I'd say its a bug bite but two right next to each other...

what the fuck is on my arm? If it were just one I'd say its a bug bite but two right next to each other? Did I get hijacked by a vampire or something?

Attached: download.jpg (800x600, 33K)

acne my dude

nbd

>herpes

looks like armpit hair to me

Im sorry op but you got bed bugs

I guess I'll try some Proactiv or some shit

I'm on Jow Forums at 10:25 posting my armpit; no one's touched this arm in quite a while

whelp time self immolate, nice knowing you bros, I guess we all can't make it

Wash then dry all your shit on high for 3 cycles. Those fuckers don't die easy. Enjoy your MRSA

Had bed bugs many years ago and the anxiety never goes away good luck op

Staph

>finding an excuse to post your dyel arms

No one cares

probably just infected pores, might be brought on by excessive friction between skin or a small poke. They'll go away in a few days but if you get more consider talking to a dermatologist

This is in my top 10 worst fears

This is in my top 15 worst fears

>dyel arms
WIP

Normally not a 'wait and see' guy but I'll wait and see

Look at that cute little arm

Attached: 1520268049430.gif (500x280, 884K)

First thing I thought of too. Fucking worse time of my life was dealing with those. I didn’t even think they were a real thing until I went to my uncles house and was literally swarmed by them. I fucking stayed up all night in a metal chair in the middle of the kitchen killing them off as they came towards me. It was the worst infestation I had ever seen. Fucking hundreds and hundreds of them crawling on the carpets and in the couches. Even in the fucking bathroom. Christ, if I was a sissy, that shit would have given me ptsd.

christ user, d-delete this.

>in bed
>read this
>start feeling itchy

Attached: D943CEF6-B8DF-45CD-A93B-DE2EFAF00267.jpg (957x621, 61K)

I had bedbugs years ago when I lived in the ghetto. If you find their molted exoskeletons in your room it's 100% confirmed. Get a new mattress, change all your sheets and pillows, get flea and tick spray for your carpets and put all of your clothes through an extended dryer cycle three times.

probably a hand

There's tiny creatures walking on you and eating your parts every day. Big deal. So many people claiming they have anxiety are just fucking pussies

>hmm interesting

Attached: 1464575472180.png (368x469, 287K)

what did your uncle say about them

t. had to deal with fleas

what is that user? is your foot just randomly itchy or is something crawling on it? you better check :)

It's a zit, just pop it.