Everyone should be out hunting their own meat. Theres no reason to buy meat from the store when you can hunt your own...

>Everyone should be out hunting their own meat. Theres no reason to buy meat from the store when you can hunt your own. Are people just scared of killing the animals themselves?

Attached: zDuIRzw.jpg (495x456, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Also i have no idea what certification I'd need to legally hunt here.

That's not even what he said, crypto-cuck. He's said several times that it isn't sustainable for everyone that eats meat to hunt wild game. You'd decimate the population in a single season. He's advocating for responsible farming practices that treat the animals humanly. If you find hunting interesting then go do it, but it's not something that everyone will do or could even be sustained by the environment.

The average libshit thinks hunting is evil but chomps down factory farmed burgers

Attached: IMG_2193.jpg (490x451, 58K)

Where is "here"? Generally you just register for a license with your local fish and wildlife authority then buy hunting tags that give you the right to shoot/catch one animal of the respective variety. Simple as that.

Ausfag. Consequently there's certification shit involved for weapons

kek. Have fun being rear naked shoked out by a roo while you wait on that permit approval.

Yo this cool doctor is eating all meat so you should too

>Deficiencies
>Low test
>Diabetic

Tfw vegan

Attached: 45a4e0758a2914a0a00762ea130dfc72.jpg (375x454, 38K)

This is what what happens when you try to form a coherent response after your brain has been starved of vital amino acids for too long.

Poor wittle soyboy.

Where the fuck am I gonna find a wild cow walking around in Pennsylvania.

It's not the killing, people are afraid of skinning and cleaning. Most people wouldn't be able to field dress which requires snapping the legs so you can put it over your shoulder. A lot of people also don't want to make an incision around the balls and asshole and then pull out a long intestinal cord. Just sayin

anyone notice the "WOW" bro rogan sometimes does in his podcast?

Also, some of us live in cities and are opposed to dragging a deer carcass onto public transport. Though I guess I could stuff my pockets with dead pigeons.

Oh so your suppose to snap the legs i had to pull the bitch my first time last year shit sucked lol

it's a meme you dip

Saw some shit on Reddit about growing your own food if vegan or killing your own food if meat eater. Many vegans wouldn't while more meat eaters would.
Obviously killing a deer would last longer than growing your own.

Some of us have jobs, Joe

>Kettlebells. They are LITERALLY sending cannonballs in the mail. WOOOOW. Did you ever see that video of the guy hitting the moose with his car? Jamie, pull that up.

Attached: 765743.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>WOOOOW
that's the one, breh

Joe Rogan is like the dumb meathead uncle I never had

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU

Too lazy to hunt myself so my dad hunts for me. He gives me half an elk, a deer and a couple of geese a year. Hunting is just too boring but coyote hunting is fun as fuck.

Joe Rogan is like the faggot I’m glad I never met

sometimes i love joe and sometimes i fucking hate joe

has he ever reacted to this video?

Attached: 1476141007127.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Imagine millions of people going out hunting animals in the same country.
Yeah, good luck with that shit, it's not sustainable.

Fishing is the most sustainable source of food and nutrition, but the oceans and rivers are all fucked up with plastics and pesticides and heavy metals.

The world is all fucked, everything is shit, I don't blame people who buy regular commercially available products.
Relying solely on land animal hunting is shit and not realistic, you're not a tough guy for shooting animals while standing still like an unathletic unfit faggot the average hunter is nowadays.

Go hunting, bag a deer. Drag it's corpse back into my apartment and into the bathtub. Start hacking away at it draining blood and skinning it.
>Roped tie downs for car - $40
>New carpet for the apartment from Deer's blood - $400.00
>New freezer to keep all this fucking meat $800
>Extra tupperware and vacuum sealed storage for Deer meat - $120.00

Yeah, sure glad I just didn't pay for a flank steak at the grocery store.

Well at least that's a very beautiful ideal..

>what is a population of 7 billion?

This, hunterfags are dishonest.
If everyone was to start hunting their own foods, civilization would have stopped, civlization literally started when the division of labour began at the start of agriculture, since not everyone needed to tend the crops or go out hunting, everyone did something different.

Unless you plan on selling venison and hunting for a living full time, being a "hunter" is not possible for you unless you're a millionaire.

My fiancé got his first elk last season, elk are huge even bigger in person than you imagine. His dad got a buck, plus both got duck, geese, pheasant, rabbit, and hens. I got three rabbits with traps and a hen with a twenty gauge. So if you really want to hunt you can hunt small things to start on the weekend, just check laws. I've seen people hunt on youtube with a slingshot and pellet rifles so you don't need a gun or anything expensive just freezer space for big things/amounts.

>Roped tie downs for car - $40
>New carpet for the apartment from Deer's blood - $400.00
Large "leaf" bag found at the hardware/homecenter < $5 or bleed and process mostly in the field. Throw it in your trunk, use your brain.
>New freezer to keep all this fucking meat $800
Deer aren't that big, $400 for a new chest freezer should give you enough room for two normal size deer easily.
>Extra tupperware and vacuum sealed storage for Deer meat - $120.00
Tupperware, lol. You can get a vacuum sealer for $40 at WalMart plus a extra two rolls $20. $60 total and you don't need that some plastic bags and freezer paper/foil are fine.

Not like I know everything but clearly neither of you have any idea what it takes or costs.

>it's another rogan forgot how normal people live since getting rich and moving to a rich enclave in colorado/LA episode

>rich white guy can do whatever he wants without having to worry about money

mate if I could I would

Joe "I don't believe in borders but live in a gated community" Rogan

Joe Rogan is an actual manlet. He is 5'3.

Attached: 1523778345775.jpg (618x685, 72K)

>5'3
Nice try Joe, we all know you're 4'11 AT MOST

I'm not the super handsome and manly Joe Rogan. Even if I was in his manly ripped bod it's not like I would post here to boost my ego or something.

I understood his post fine. What's the matter with your reading comprehension?

a meatKEK truly

>If you haven't gotten one then you really need an isolation chamber I am in it at least once a week taking my edibles. Everyone needs one in their house

>tfw acquaintance of mine bit the Rogan bait hook line and sinker
>spent half a grand on his scam soy supplements
>has went out of his way to do isolation tank shit
>just a general faggot that does things you'd expect a 20 year old to do but not a grown man
I've actually wanted to screenshot his Snapchats and post them on here

>despite liking cheeseburgers, people don't like murdering cute animals
whoa how weird

Attached: 1522968669830.webm (640x640, 1.51M)

I don't have the heart to kill animals honestly. I don't know if that makes me beta.

It is sad how they get treated in farms and factories though.

I'd rather be a nice successful guy at 5'3 than a NEET kissless virgin at 6'2

You don't know what you're talking about.

I spend $3500 a year for access to private land to hunt. It comes with a side by side and places to clean the animals. I then pay for my meat to be cut, which isn't too expensive.
I could easily spend that $3500 on buying USDA choice steaks, but I enjoy the work I put in to hunt.

theres no such thing as humane farming

What if we farmed genetically modified pig bodies that didn't have brains?

Attached: intellectual feel.jpg (800x800, 55K)

if everyone hunted their own meat we'd drive countless of species to extinction

He looks like a Thunderbird puppet in the second pic

I was told that a decent sized deer costs about 50 - 70 bucks to clean and provides months of meat.

I do actually plan to fish and hunt for my food.

This. But with beef instead. Why have shitty pig meat when you can have beef?

I mostly agree with you m8 but pulled pork with hot vinegar bbq sauce and pickles is too good.

>I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it!

Jessup was right

I kept hoping that Trump would pull off a false flag nuke attack in california if Best Korea wouldn't do it.

I WISH hunting was allowed where I live but it's not. Wildlife is extremely regulated and hunting is stigmatized by animal rights retards, who'd rather have game starve to death or die to illness than have them hunted.
The wild meat you can buy from butchers is expensive af

eurofag?

ya

I'd be down to get a hunting licence, but the thing itself costs like at least 1800€ + gun and all that shit. Can't afford it. But I want to hunt an animal during my lifetime

Where from europe though? In Germany it's pretty legit, the lobby seems quite strong

Game meat is gross tho

Obligatory pic related

Attached: joe_rogan_posting.png (543x543, 357K)

>live in apartment
>nowhere to grow food
>community gardens are all extremely competitive to get into and 10+ miles away
I would love to have my own hydroponic setup, but that would take more room than I have in my apartment. I just get a CSA share instead.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
-Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Attached: j.gif (320x260, 1.11M)

Anyone gets a parasitic vibe from this guy, the way he hunches, the way he is neurotic and tries to convince you of his ideas. Like his spirit animal is a cockroach, know what I mean guys ?

Yes same with AlphaDestiny

They must have jewish ancestry.