If Russia invaded and established a Civil Protection style civilian police force...

If Russia invaded and established a Civil Protection style civilian police force, would you volunteer to be a part of it? They would probably outfit us in old Soviet gear. Normalfags would respect and fear you.

Attached: Civil_Protection.jpg (700x525, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX21AjqfOIo
vocaroo.com/i/s11dcrbM71XJ
youtube.com/watch?v=ItsHNyEel38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously. Get the extra rations and perks that come with being a CP, never move up the chain and become trans-human, and if and when the uprising begins, I'll just drop my flags and join the rebels.

Attached: 1527216775891.jpg (630x630, 26K)

I can only imagine it would be incredible.
>*Chad gets uppity*
>"Move back right now"
>*hit Chad in the face with baton*

Attached: mask.jpg (500x386, 75K)

Sounds difficult.
I'll pass.

>ywn fill your monthly beating quota

Attached: pick_up_that_can.jpg (276x500, 21K)

Jesus fucking christ yes I dont know russian but imagining the power and authority I would have is amazing
>Imagine grills wanting to fuck you

Attached: combin.jpg (880x587, 70K)

I always thought Civil Protection was pretty bad ass. A real world equivalent with 80's Soviet gear would be even cooler.

Attached: combine_civil_protection_technical_sheet_by_drjorus-d795wej.jpg (1024x1609, 322K)

We wouldn't have to know Russian, that would be the advantage of staffing a civilian police force instead of relying solely on Russian soldiers. We know the native language.

The only hard part is having to chase and fight guys in power armour suits

Attached: Gahoulli the Plague Doctor 2.jpg (800x800, 65K)

There'd probably be a Russian/English interpreter or an English speaking Spetsnaz adviser to give us orders. We'd work in tandem with Russian army to ensure our loyalty.

In the real world, there would only be fleshy civilians. Very susceptible to blunt strikes with a baton.

Only if they don't comply, of course.
>"pick up that can"

youtube.com/watch?v=DX21AjqfOIo
Comfy.

Yeah actually if you really think about it you have more advantages in society than any chad or beta combined plus the extra perks and the non-mechanical sex would put me in the 10% or 20% of the economy and the only thing I need for it is to do military training

>the only thing I need for it is to do military training
Which would presumably be provided by Russian advisers once you've communicated your willingness to cooperate. Good deal. I hope they'd give us masks with vocoders like Combine CP's, for extra intimidation value. I actually already own a gas mask with a vocoder, it even allows you to pitch down your voice and turn up the volume to be projected across the room.

Yeah actually if you really think about it you have more advantages in society than any chad or beta combined plus the extra perks and the non-mechanical sex would put me in the 10% or 20% of the economy and the only thing I need for it is to do military training
>pic related

Attached: civil protec.jpg (500x377, 82K)

Its a win/win career my dude

Why the fuck not you'll be one of the highest authorities in your hood for only some baby military training

vocaroo.com/i/s11dcrbM71XJ
I forget what inflection this line was given in the game, but how did I do? I'm experimenting with different filters in Audacity.

>Chad bomb's your ration warehouses
>Chad IED's your unit's convoy
>Chad sabotages all your infrastructure
>E-excuse me p-p-please open u-up
>Virgin user gets shot from the windows trying to meekly police his city

Attached: 1505454772106.jpg (550x516, 123K)

You forgot the most important part.

>Chad beats you repeatedly with a crowbar.

That wouldn't happen. We would be armed and backed by one of the most powerful militaries on Earth. Without Gordon Freeman, any rebellion wouldn't stand a chance.

Better to be the guy swinging the stunstick than the one getting hit by it. Yeah.

pick up the can

I wish there were more moments like that in the game. You only get to witness the police state for a very short time before you start shooting things.

In a perfect world, Half Life 2 has expansions like blue shift and opposing force. I'd do almost anything for a Civil Protection expansion where you beat, arrest people and fight the resistance.

>tfw no Nova Prospekt management simulator

>If Russia invaded

A country with a smaller GDP than Canada isn't gonna cross the Pacific/Atlantic to invade the US while we pound them with our superior Navy and Air Force. Maybe Eastern Europe would get conquered if the west receded and they didn't comply with reentering Russia's sphere of influence.

You'd be treated like the ukraine police during the uprising but 100x worse. Rebels would shoot you on sight.

then the rebels would have to be shot on sight, problem solved.

Only if it's comfy like Civil Protection

youtube.com/watch?v=ItsHNyEel38

>tfw u fail to capture chad and get permanent offworld assignment

>being this bubble-boy

1 Russian destroyer entered the Mediterranean and the american sailboats raced home. If you honestly believe the US is the pinnacle in armed forces you got a huge wakeup-call coming, bud.

>still using 40 year old tech
>superior Navy and Air Force.

kek.