User, for us to work, you know I can't share you with anyone. Can you kill your mother so we can be together forever...

user, for us to work, you know I can't share you with anyone. Can you kill your mother so we can be together forever? I love you.

Attached: 1527066346846.png (529x613, 577K)

If you love me so much, why don't you do it?

If I did that then who would buy me my snacks and video games?

Attached: monika_CG1_thumb.png (800x522, 496K)

I hate that fat cunt anyways so sure

You really know nothing about me thot. My mother will drink herself to death in a few years without any interference

Seems a bit extreme, we could just move to another country or something.

I would have accepted you forcing me into a relationship and monopolizing my time, but not you messing with my family. you could have isolated me all you wanted if you left them alone. but sinc you said that I'm definitely getting you arrested. fuck off creep.

Attached: F625D125-00BE-472E-BF31-66CE8456A9B2.gif (400x215, 135K)

my moms the only woman who loves me you dumb cunt fuck you and your two candles

Yeah, sure babe, lemme call the cops real quick tho.

>Can you kill your mother so we can be together forever?
Nope.
>I love you
If you did you wouldn't hurt what I love.

If you're willing to hurt my family just to be with me then go fuck yourself cuck, you're not hurting anyone.

Well, all of my family is already dead.

>can't share with anyone
>will try to have my babies anyways
>will kill the children

believe me she's dead inside. the best thing is to obliterate her from our conscious awareness insofar as possible. we can be together forever. i have wanted this from the moment i laid eyes on you. i love you.

This
Very original originally

yay dubs.
OP is Medea. If you date her, go vegan. Your kids are still doomed but at least you do not have to eat them.

i don't remember what happens in medea. she spends the entire story trying to bury a traitor and recieves the death penalty because of it right?

Attached: 401AC693-4E6F-476B-9B86-A131842B25B8.jpg (1080x1080, 14K)

Only if you dig the grave.

Me mum's dead so let ne just jab her corpse brb

Attached: stock-photo-senior-business-man-showing-thumbs-up-gesture-on-white-115019239.jpg (450x442, 26K)

Shes doing a heart sign with her hands..... WHOA

I wouldnt mind doing the deed, but the fact that she wants me to doit is what bothers me.

Yeah that's what I thought would push most robots over the edge for her. I calculated wrong!