YO I'm the black dude from the dollar store in silver spring MD. mother fucker I told you to make a thread

YO I'm the black dude from the dollar store in silver spring MD. mother fucker I told you to make a thread

Attached: 1014716421.gif (305x99, 222K)

i have no clue what you are taking about but i live 10 mins from silver spring so i will post in your thread

I was just in Silver Spring by the metro station today... small world...

The guy who got shot was the first person to have some sort of problem With his phone number and his wife who died on a golf course in fort Lauderdale and then he was a child molester

yo I hate to be that guy
but >>>r/nobodyasked

hello new fren
what did you buy at the dollar store?

What you just typed barely made any sense to me. I'm nosy and want to follow along, but I am so lost.

what the fuck are you talking about? anyways howre my MD bros doing

Reddit is a bitch that has no idea what we are doing and everything is just as stupid as the other people

I'm sorry but I'm not really interested in the hell that is going to happen in the next few days

Doing pretty alright! Just went to go check out the area that I'll be starting my new job at this Summer. How are you?

good luck bro, is it in MD or out somewhere else? i just got back from a camping trip in KOA and just slept most of the day tired as shit

This sounds very ominous... what the hell are you talking about? What's going to happen?

Attached: tumblr_olqnl8wQXg1qksk74o1_500.gif (500x361, 381K)

ok thats it im not leaving my house until its june

That doesn't sound like it was worth the trip lol. Yes it is in MD

nah i had a lot of fun and ate/drank a shitton but i was wiped

I've been hitting the suggested words on my phone you fucking retards

You are just like any other person in this world whose been through a terrible accident. This is my favorite part. The city is mine and I am not going to let them know that I am going to smoke again.

It's a schizo rant bud,

Did you have friends that went along with you?

yeah i went with 2 of my roommates and our gfs

not even him but
>hurr durr something's a little incomprehensible it must be schizo

kys

oh. wtf are you doing here?
>rhetorical question
don't reply to me you fucking chad gtfo

i come to r9k because i feel some sort of kinship with the rejects since i know what its like and usually try to give any help or insight i can. this thread is a bit of an anomaly but i coudlnt help it seeing as its so close to home

Probably even if I found my dream wife I'd go on here
Not much else to do

do you have pics of your girlfriends? ones that you can share?

that guy isnt me but here's one from a while back. id rather not upload my roomie's gfs they dont use this site but id just feel wierd about it

Attached: 35311.jpg (806x1106, 218K)

Help i cannot comprehend the tgis comment due to my learning disabilities,autism

i meant that wasnt me

Damn son I'm from the DMV too.