So.... did she kill herself or what

so.... did she kill herself or what

Attached: fyRmbji.jpg (2032x1472, 601K)

>did she kill herself
one can only hope, what a disgusting roast.

He actually looks a lot like my boyfriend that I met online. I wish I could read their transcripts. I'm scared we're going to meet and that he'll then rape me or something worse if they are anything alike.

give me a quick rundown on this

look at the image nigger

nah give me more info

Are you underage? You probs shouldn't date someone that much older than you.

How can this fat fuck get prime 14 yr old pussy and I'm sitting here a fucking 26 yr old virign what in the ever living fuck am I doing wrong. Seriously what the shit. Fuck me. I would make sure she was at least 16 but holy God damn I mad.

Look at him. How. In. The. Fuck. How.

Stop worrying about getting pussy. After that it kind of just happens as long as you talk to people of the opposite sex.

I wish it "just kind of happened"

How the fuck did the guy in OP meet her. Like is he some kind of pedo magician. Walked into the mall and smooth talked a jailbait like a smooth criminal.

I didn't read the article right I was mad as hell. Guess it was social media. I bet he wore his best fedora when he met her irl.

I mean it does say they met online so it could've been anything.

Contrary to the popular belief on this board, not everyone wants chad thundercock. If you work on yourself and aren't concentrating on desperately getting laid then it becomes more about knowing the person first. When you form that sort of trust, sex is something that kind of furthers that bond.

You just seem angry and desperate which is a real turn off.

>Ywn befreind a cute loli with a good sense of humor
>Ywn enter a psycho-sexual relationship with her
>Ywn emotionally maniplute her into worshiping you
>She will never kill herself out of devotion to you when you're inevitably arrested for your crimes
Why live

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-184631.png (720x1280, 547K)

I can see him going for the bear thing
I mean he looks like he could wrestle a bufallo

I'm beta cuck irl, I'm allowed to be a mad autist here. Come over and I'll treat you to a pizza.

He was a small-time Facebook celebrity. Try cashing in on your lack of a personality by making bland, mass-appeal humor for little kids to eat up.

Fat guys (like the neckbeard in the OP) with social skills and charisma exist, dumbo. There was one ugly ass spic in my HS that looked like this disgusting neckbeard but more greasy and brown and he slayed freshman pussy (just spic pussy). White, black and asian girls usually sticked to their own.

Attached: 1527199161628.png (396x385, 131K)

lmffao

She didnt an hero because he went to jail she did because she tried to say she was raped when the entire thing was consensual and people dog piled her with shit. Justice was served when this roastie died I just cant believe that disgusting neckbearded blob actually smashed that kike pussy

>her name is Ann Frank

Attached: 1D487722-D28E-42D0-9FDF-774929BC15FB-3003-000005DF0C1FD139.jpg (225x211, 6K)

That's not her real name, Einstein

Attached: download.jpg (280x180, 9K)

One of you fuckers is responsible for this. Look at that god damn lardass.

I didn't know ggx was into children.

Uhhh wtf is this image?

I'm 32, I don't like women my own age. I normally pursue older women because of these kind of accusations but young girls so god damn cute.

I don't remember this part from Ann Frank's diary.

>I'm sitting here a fucking 26 yr old virign what in the ever living fuck am I doing wrong.
because you either have a shit personality or you don't try lad

>after that it kind of just happens
>juss b ur self bro
>just talk to people brah xd

I hope you die in your sleep, you disgusting normalfaggot.

>trying more times won't increase chance of success
are you a fucking idiot ?

He may have gotten sex with an underage girl but now he will spend a large portion of his life in prison and get his ass beat by other inmates (inmates hate pedophiles). Eventually when he is released, he will never be able to obtain a job worthwhile and will die with a shotgun in his mouth at the age of 40 because of loneliness of his actions.

0x0=0
100x0 is still 0

what? current success rate isn't relevant when increasing chance of success you actual fucking brainlet, how do you not know basic math?

why does thismake me so angry? i feel a murderuous rage and extreme jealousy inside. it doesn't make any fucking sense. that's the kind of guy that should be alone, not me.

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I understand the basic math, but you're the brainlet for thinking any woman with self respect would ever consider a robot a viable partner.

>but you're the brainlet for thinking any woman with self respect would ever consider a robot a viable partner.
s oyou're saying if you improved yourself you'd have better chances, so why don't you do that

C'mon nigga, read.

Attached: SickBurn.png (387x250, 43K)

Because aside from being lonely and shit, I'm relatively happy with my life. It took me a long time to get to that point, and i'm afraid any more changes than the ones I made to get to this point will fuck it all up.

Sure I'll work out, try to cut weight and build muscle, but no big life-changing bullshit.

there's like 100 million+ fat, ugly dudes on the internet.
Even if each of them only has a probability of 0.0001 of getting a hot 14 year old gf, you'd still expect there to be thousands of fat, ugly guys with cute gfs.

you're just surprised because you're focusing on the one fat, ugly dude who managed it and not thinking of the millions who didn't.

No, I turned 18 when I met him but he's 45 and lied saying he was just 23 until i found out from one of his friends online.