Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuckoldry. Think about it logically

Attached: 1422205982133.jpg (251x242, 11K)

This but unironically and originally.

In not joking, I completely agree with this pasta.

Attached: 24B8DBF7-7619-4DD5-B694-04A6AAF6F38D.jpg (334x334, 102K)

Having children is your biological imperitave you fucking loony

>imperitave
>can literally ignore it with zero personal consequences
Arguments from nature are truly the biggest meme

Also, he cute.

It is the sad truth.

old pasta but i agree. it's cuckoldry taken to the next level

This was posted already kys

Is having a son cuckoldry? Wait, isn't getting your woman pregnant and getting her to give birth to your offspring the opposite of cuckoldry? How do I avoid being a cuck here if a cuck never passes on his genetic seed but at the same time having children makes me a cuck, even if it's only 50% of the time with daughters. Do I avoid being a cuck by knocking a woman up and then leaving her, having done my part for the species? This is getting confusing r9k what do I do? Being a cucked nu male is my biggest fear as a rational, inteligant white man that browses Jow Forums to stay woke. Really need to get this sorted.

ebin

oregnae

You have to impregnate her and then leave another man to raise the offspring, that would him the cuck and not you regardless of what crawled out of the roastie's cunt.

having a son is more cucked than a daughter

a son can impregnate your future girlfriends and competes with you for women

in 200 years less than 10 percent of your dna will live on regardless

the only way not to get cucked is to clone yourself

Attached: 1527025787815.png (997x556, 199K)

If anything, you're cucking her future husband. When they have kids you're replacing half of his genes with your family's line

Congrats on your cuck fetish.

I was thinking nearly the exact same thing today, OP. Life is so unbearably depressing, it's fucking annoying, especially as a man. I have all of these intense ingrained feelings towards shit like this and it drives me nuts.

Agreed i would i hate to have a daughter or a sister. Well a sexy one at least.

>be billionaire
>own 3 private jets
>have 4 daughters
>wife pays for everything for each of the daughter's boyfriends (tuition, car, fraternity dues, etc.)
This is the story of one of my family friends.

No, because you normally dont want to fuck your own daughter, you love them like you love your mother or your sister.

But in your weirdass fetished world I wouldent put it past you.

fucking your daughter is the only solution
you're child will be 75% your DNA too so it's a win win

>have son
>raise him to be a perfect boy
>he puts his meat rod in a girl's wet hole one day

;'-(

>the only way not to get cucked is to clone yourself
This
Clone yourself and provide your baby-you the best access to things like nutrients, exercise, above-quality schooling, and social stuff in order to insure that it is just as, if not more, successful as you are.

Public service announcement:
>You are a cuck.
>It is happening right now.
>I'm not telling you how, but it's true.
>You are getting cucked at this very moment.
>You weren't aware of it happening but now you are.
>It's not even this first time.
>You have been a cuck for a long time.
>It will keep happening.
>There is nothing you can do about it.
>Facts can't be changed. You are a cuck.
>Nobody cares but you.
>It's your problem alone.
>You can argue, kick, scream but it won't help.
>You are flawed.
>You are inferior.
>You are getting cucked this very instant and all you do is stare at a screen full of impotent rage.

Christ, man.
I've wanted to have a cute little daughter-chan for ages but when you put it like that...

If you fuck that child as wont it be technically 100% you?

tl;dr the world is a cuck. If you're living you're L I T E R A L L Y cucked beyond belief

It's true.

If another man who is not you is having sex at any given time, you are a cuck.

Only if your daughter ends up a slut hooker or stripper would i consider you correct.

only 56% tbqh fahm

Attached: 1518435597318.png (1600x900, 1.71M)

I love this pasta.

I agree 100% btw.

Did this pasta originate on reddit, Jow Forums or what? It was posted on reddit over a year ago

I see that it was posted on /b/ on May 23rd, 2017. But it was posted in early May 2017 on reddit. Reddit might have actually come up with this meme even though this is totally something that you'd expect /b/ or Jow Forums to come up with

There was a guy on puahate/sluthate/lookism who was promoting this idea that having a daughter is for cucks and that not being able to fuck your own daughter is a scam. I wonder if he was the same guy who was posting this shit on reddit and Jow Forums. Or if they just aped his idea.

Nah this shit must have originated on Jow Forums in the depths of time. I can't see it coming from anywhere else desu.