Is natty lifting a meme?

Is natty lifting a meme?

Attached: Untitled.png (597x514, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmMUklXxI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he would look good af if he had lower body fat, so no, not rly lol

natty bulking is the biggest meme

What do you do? Just eat at maintenance?

Yes. If you want to be aesthetic you need to roid.

He'd also have a lot less muscle in that case.

Reliance of the Traveller, p17.2 - "May Allah curse him who does what Lot's people did."

>Just eat at maintenance?

or cut

cutting/bulking is the worlds worst meme

Dude's got wide hips

i saw some klokov video back in the day where he said that's what he does
he's obviously a genetic freak in many ways but still

Lifting at all when you have shit genetics is a meme

How short is this guy ?

Only at 188 ?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 3.13.22 PM.png (540x450, 324K)

Omar is retarded and can't stick to any one goal for long enough to make good progress

>haha i'm an olylifter XD
>haha i'm on a LEAN MASS PHASE!!!
>haha oops gaind 5lbs now i'm cutting!!!

>natty

it looks like a creatura. I'll never watch its videos because I can't stand its face.

That's in kg my friendo, he's close to 3 meters tall

this, holy shit.

ye pretty much. Omar is one of the examples that really discourages to push strenght lvls as natty. He lifts so heavy and still looks like shit rly oogers the boogers

Truth right here.

He's fucking terrified of eating to get strong. His fucking strength over and shirt is a joke, bitch get back to us when you look like Greg Nuckols and can actually move the sort of weight you should be for the time you've put in.

abs is a word.... fucking phone

not quite maintenance, but close to it

your calorie surplus past novice phase should be pretty small, and once you've been lifting for years your surplus might be on the order of 50-100 calories per day

>sand nigger genes
never had a chance.

>bitch get back to us when you look like Greg Nuckols and can actually move the sort of weight you should be for the time you've put in.

he benches 365, deadlifts 600, and squats 500 something all at a bodyweight of what, 180lbs? by any non mentally-ill in touch with reality standard, he's very strong, the only people that are going to get very far past those numbers at that bodyweight are the genetically elite

what are your lifts?

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmMUklXxI0

Disliked this guy ever since he complained someone stole his design that he stole from a TV show.

Literally look at a guy like Eddie Hall and tell me he's genetically elite.

the absolute state of nu-Jow Forums

Attached: 1517437644084.png (514x438, 20K)

I'm not saying he's not strong for his size I'm saying that he could be squatting and pulling 650-700 and benching in the mid 4s if he focused and ate like he meant it.

Most guys his height in the ipf are 230-260 and fairly lean.

most retarded post in history

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (541x800, 58K)

No because being 200lbs 4% bodyfat has 0 benefits other than being worshipped by other men

>national champion swimmer in his teens with national records
>huh this guy must just have average genetics

DAILY REMINDER: CUTTING/BULKING IS ONLY USEFUL FOR PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING OR REACHING A HEALTHY WEIGHT (EG: Under/Overweight)

>I'm saying that he could be squatting and pulling 650-700 and benching in the mid 4s if he focused and ate like he meant it.

ever stop to consider that maybe he doesn't want to get fat as fuck for a meme sport?

it would be directly against his best interests at this point, nobody gives a fuck about you as a fitness youtuber if you're a fat fuck unless you are putting up world class numbers

if natty lifting were a meme, natty wouldn't even be in your vocab. who comes with this stupid shit?

I don't get why people take dudes like this that are actually elite level lifters for their weight classes and lack of PEDs yet act like they're garbo.

He could go further as a natty if his only goal was natty powerlifting by changing his training/diet a bit more but then he'd be a natty powerlifter which is in itself the biggest meme in the fitness industry.

Back to plebbit with you. Your permit has been revoked.