I just woke up to the worst sleep paralysis of my life...

I just woke up to the worst sleep paralysis of my life. I was literally stuck there trying to scream for help as I very vividly hallucinated demons loudly whispering all around me and crawling all over me while a womans voice was loudly taunting how nobody could save me.

No sleep for me tonight.

Attached: 6b1efce505acab93c80429ca6dd2f04db58b1b51eeea63bc57da10d5c368bb04_1.jpg (1080x1337, 198K)

Did you get an erection?
Because that shit sound hot!

No i couldnt move at all. Just my eyes.

i can't sleep because i saw a bug and you have to put up with this shit?
life is unfair.

You could still pop a boner op. You missed a golden opportunity to jizz your pants.
It's not every day you hear qt waifu voices.

I hate it. This is the third time in my whole life it has happened and this is the first time that I saw and felt stuff rather than just hearing stuff. At least this time I knew it was SP. First time I genuinely thought I was possessed or I was crazy.

But when it happens its so real that nothing can convince me that itll be okay. Like the voices sound like they are coming from right behind me and you are helplessly left to their mercy. You cant even move your mouth to cry for help.

Sounds like you got raped.

jesus. have you been to therapy or something?

It wasnt like that though. It sounded like an evil demonic voice. And it wasnt like a cuck thing. It was like she (or it) was commanding the black shadow demons to hurt me and that i was going to die.

Should have taunted the demon back that it wasn't gonna do shit.

Damn, you're lucky you still get sleep paralysis. I mastered the art of turning sleep paralysis into lucid dreams and I haven't had scary sleep paralysis in nearly 10 years

No. Like after the first time I went to the doctor to be sure i wasnt schizophrenic or something. Apparently its really common. Like 20 percent of people experience it at least once in their life. Its basically caused by consciously waking up but the subconscious parts that keep your body still and mind active are still in control.

I have an old friend who has had it happen to him almost once a week. He says its always scary.

i had something similar with shadow people and whispering. it said you're all alone and it got louder and louder untill it was just like a loud screech like tinnitus. i feel ya man although i have schizophrenia so my nightmares go on into the day too, you got it easy pal.

Well I never ever get lucid dreams. Except tonight where it started as a lucid (ish) dream.

Like i just got into bed and i closed my eyes and before i was even asleep my mind started to daydream and stuff and after a few min i realized id actually fallen asleep and this was my dream now. But my dream was i was at work. And i wanted to see something crazy (bc im fucking weird) and i imagined a button grabbing me and eating me which jolted me awake into SP.

I feel you OP. I get something similar extremely often. Except instead of demons It's a giant shrouded smokey figure strangling me and laughing at me. I have inflamed sinuses so I can hardly breath normally so it feels like I'm actually suffocating. I can hardly sleep anymore because of it.

Man that sucks dude. Yeah my first sleep paralysis was me just facing a wall and hearing this VERY vivid, deep demon voice yelling at me saying horrible things and to kill myself. I thought i had pissed off satan and im not even religious.

Im thinking this, along with some of my pre sleep hallucinations are signs of some mild HPPD that ive developed unfortunately

One time I woke up with tremendous shock and delusions after a half-dog, half-demon, half-spider monkey with a needle nose the size of a rabid killer swordfish beak chased me around a metal box like a playful vicious police pitbull trying to play with my eyesockets by injecting its needle nose tranquilizer knife into my eye sockets and sucking up all the blood and veins as it squirted them through a second tube down my esophagus that perfectly lined up with the shape of my throat, suffocating me endlessly as I tried to scream to no avail. A half-man, half-fish, half-gorilla shadow man pinned me down as it stuck it's needle nose up my sinus and wiggled around viciously like a happy puppy, contorting and twisting my eyeballs around and fucking with my brain meat wiring as it looked down at me with it's soulless, black beady eyes of death. I sat there stuck to the ground like glue as the shadow men entered from the door way to dance around the box as it transformed into my childhood home and the faces of everyone I ever met melted through the walls screaming, laughing and crying with emotion, churning and spitting blood all over the floor as it flooded around my body like an angel of death. The spider crustacean crabs came crawling down from the cracks in the walls of plastic meat like stopmotion claymation and homed in on my dick as they took turns sinking their fangs into my testicles and playing trampoline on my stomach with knife toes. I screamed loudly as the shadow dancers vomited acid all over my eyeball-less sockets that now had phantom vision and saw new colors and senses from other planets and systems. WOO HOO! WOO HOO! WOO HOO! I traversed millions of infinite dimensions of other universes wordless suicide hell and concepts of pain within the human brain, it was molded and morbidly transfigured behind the metamorphosis of animal brain evolution singularity and the culling of birds beyond a backdrop of slow motion fire, "WALK WITH ME" - birds

Should have said that it's only going to make your dick harder.
Qt pie demon would have blushed and acted tsunderia.
In fact this whole thing was just a tsunderia waifu.

tell us another one

>tfw never EVER sleep on my back because I'm terrified of this happening

sleep on your stomach, guys

alot of this stuff is caused by lack of oxygen due to compression of your windpipe by sleeping on your back

When you get one just relax your body and close your eyes, don't try to move. It goes away literally in 10 seconds this way.

I had my first one 4 months ago.

I was a king on my bed at a castle but my advisor came in and told me he was going to assassinate me and take the throne. I couldn't move at all because I was half-asleep and was screaming

One time I had constant sleep paralysis for about 6 hours. Every time I nodded off to sleep I'd instantly get paralyzed.

It stopped being scary and was just annoying after a while.

I get sleep paralysis often, a few times a month on average. It's pretty fucking awful. The worst experience I had recently was having it in a dream while also having it in real life. I couldn't sleep after that and was just generally distrubed that could happen.

Funny enough though, I got a new pillow and haven't had it since the switch. Not sure if my old one was some kind of trigger for it but I'm just thankful to have undisturbed sleep.

>Loudly whispering.

Attached: BadgeOfHonour.png (461x288, 54K)

Lol great now write a song about it and get money

Yep, thats the red pill. Sleep paralysis is the stage of conciousness where you can launch yourself into the astral plane or at the least, lucid dream. Unfortunately most people become quickly terrified. Ive had sleep paralysis so many times that I just enjoy it now.

That ass is jew-say.

>I just woke up
>No sleep for me tonight.
If you just woke up, what do you need sleep for?

Attached: SataniaHasSwirlyEyes.png (439x360, 317K)

The demons were loudly talking to him, but very quietly. There's a difference.