This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant...

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a BMI of 17.3, I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

Attached: guy who pretty much looks like me drinking soy milk.jpg (620x413, 15K)

How does it feel to not be white? I honestly can't imagine

>Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?
Still you, because you're being an histrionic little estronaut about it.

It should be a bannable offense to spout troll (you) memes and not post a body pic with proof.

Attached: sjgr.jpg (651x733, 41K)

A BMI of 17 makes you underweight you fucking hungry skeleton.

I am white and lactose intolerant.

>I am white
Sure you are. American, by any chance?

lmao yeah you sure are mr 56%

You emasculated yourself. Mental tricks won't change that.

Attached: 1517860537966.png (386x387, 118K)

>6'4
>BMI of 17.3

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

then post bod, pussy

>white
>lactose intolerant
pick one

>I have a BMI of 17.3
shoo shoo skeleton boy

Implying you cant be lactose intolerant and white fuck off faggit

Well said my brother. I eat 450g of protons from tofu every day and I'm 6'9 350lbs 0% bodyfat my dick is 25 inches and I make 350 millions per second I sing as a baritone in the royal orchestra of Kazhakstan and my testosterone levels are over 9000 ng/dl I fucked over 300 OP's mom in my life AMA.

>being this mad over anonymous text on a PC screen

Attached: 1506400923771.png (580x788, 287K)

>t.soy

made my day holy shit

Did I hit a nerve Hernandez?

>he thinks being medically underweight is something to brag about
inb4 fatty, wrong

I am British. I wasn't lactose intolerant till I had several courses of antibiotics last year, was told I would eventually be able to eat dairy again but still can't.

>PhD in Math
>300k+ starting salary
>falling for this bait

wew

only making it worse faggot

lactose intolerant fag here, still will never drink soy. Fuck off fag.

>taking this level of bait

Everyone kill yourselves NOW

Drink almond milk, faggot.

ok Mohammed

just post bod
don't call for the bait without pics

Faggit im 100% and im not even lactose intolerant i have an uncle who is lactose i tolerant and hes blood related nice bait though dipshit

>his BMI starts with a 1

You still are faggot.

Good goy, drink more soy. Remember, masculinity is toxic.

New pasta

ok Chang

> have big beard
> real man

Fried tofu is actually really good though.

Soy is not good for you and also is not bad for you. Both sides claim it as either the messiah or Satan and its absolutely retarded.

>estronaut
SensibleChuckle.jpg