How to tell partner she needs to lose weight or else

I have a wonderful GF of 1.5yrs.
>Met her on bumble in 2017
>Found her to be genuine, has her shit together and was easy to get along with.
>went out numerous times before we banged.
>back when I first met her I was aware that she was a full figured, curvy girl.
>had good height though, 5'8" and wore heels a lot which had a slimming effect.
>Realized she isn't really into being active.
>She's more about comfort and sipping chardonnay's
>eats like a bird, but likes her sweets
>fast forward 1yr and I think she's trending fatward while I've been trending Jow Forumsward.
>my parents love her, my friends like her a lot
>our sex life has been dormant of late.
>I infrequently put out, but mostly i'm turned off
>gym freak ex's keep hitting me up
>"are you still with that lazy chubby girl, user?"
>"you're gonna have diabetic kids, user"

I am unsure of how to gently tell my gf that I need her to be "active" (i.e. lose weight) or else I may cheat on her or leave.

I need to somehow craft this in a way that doesn't cause resentment down the road - or damage her in the event of a break-up.

I do care about her, I am just concerned that we are disconnecting because of this.

Any advice would be valuable

Attached: disgusted-diego-art.png (321x321, 6K)

Tell her to lose weight, or else. Not hard. It's you or her fat ways. If she's hellbent on staying a fatass, she's not for you, move on.

>heels
>slimming effect
Wut

beat the shit out of her until she does whatever you want, it’s been instinctively the way to persuade your female to do what you want since the dawn of humanity

just break up with her now, it's already over.

are you me?

First of all, don't cheat on her. Besides obviously hurting her, you'll also either feel guilt or it'll come out in the next relationship and begin trust issues there.

First of all you can invite her to join the gym with you - just pitch it as a couples bonding thing, and explain that it really helps your mood and energy levels.

You could just sit her down and say you're worried about her health, you see a future with her and you want both of you to be healthy and on top form.

I'd avoid bringing up the fact that it's a turn off for you, and make it more of a health thing. If she starts making an effort to work out, make sure you start to put out a bit more to encourage her and show her that you find it sexy.

Stay true and good luck, even though you're basically telling your gf she is fat, there are ways to do it where both of you win.

Attached: 1471954827661.jpg (600x615, 41K)

>tell her to lose weight
You could offer her an ultimatum and if she has any sense she will leave.

OR you could start taking her hiking, bike riding, swimming or any activities with her. Teach her being active is fun and a great way to spend time together.

>'first of all' twice
I am retard

Take her places where you week be around a lot of hotties, if you are fit you should be hit on that's the only motivation she should need. Been married 10 years, I am way more fit then when we met, 3 kids later my wife has put some weight on multiple times, when it bothers me I'll take her out like we are going to a burlesque show next month, I will be hit on and touched multiple times in front of her garuntee it, this will motivate her. Only works if you are joocy af tho, if not get joocy af and it will come together

This

either tell her straight or dumb her. Don't go along with that "how could you/you should love for who i am" bullshit. She is only going to get fatter

I was in the same boat as you but I managed to convince her to lose weight and have the same active lifestyle as me. Now she's even really into it and her body is better than before. Lifts 4/5 times a week including dieting together.

Look at other girls and get mired by then when she's around. Ignore sex for a while. Give her less attention and affection. Then she will ask what's up and then you have to tell her that you're putting all this effort into your body to look better and also indirectly expect it from her. She will be offended like crazy, but you have to hold on. It takes time but it will pay off greatly.

If she really loves you and you look good she will be afraid you will leave for better and will make the change. If not, it's time to move on.

This is solid. Thank you!

this OP. Just be diplomatic about it. Be frank and honest.

I live in SoCal (downtown), and surrounded by hot girls. My building alone is loaded with what could be fitness models.

my gf has made that annoying comment once or twice

>"eww, who would want to be with a stick figure like Taylor Swift"
>knucklesclinched.gif

She has to see them on you, it changes everything, also makes her crazy in bed like she knows she has to earn her place

Yes, dread game works but it is unsustainable. Eventually you're going to have to be a couple without the mind games.

say "Taylor Swift is hot" next time she does anything of the sort.

Go do more walking with her and when you guys eventually eat, make sure the carbs you both eat are clean and know how to make them that way. Look at sweet potato recipes and basmati or jasmine rice.

Nah, 10 years married here, I pull it out every few years nbd.

Pay some Japanese men to stalk her with toy harpoon.

if there really was a "or else", why would you need to be sensitive about it?
if you mean it, be blunt.
only read your thread title, the thread is probably shit.

>the thread is probably shit

It's shit now that you showed up. Leave.

i've found a girl I like and we've been dating for a year and I get insecure over her ex-boyfriends. It seems I'm Jow Forumster than all of them but I can't help but get jealous when I think that they got there 'first'.

Did you experience anything like this with your wife? Any advice from a married man?

Unfortunately I can't help there, she was a virgin with one priot boyfriend who was about as big nerd as possible, I mean he is a Dr now and I'm just a fireman so she chose to leave what would have been money for, well all I have to offer is my dick and ability to lift heavy things. She likes to show me off though so I don't worry she regrets it.

fuck, you're a lucky guy, but I guess the chances of meeting a girl like that were a lot higher over 10 years ago.

also
>implying any woman wouldn't want a fireman husband over a doctor

Yeah I guess women are all similar there, I don't make a ton, decent money but not a ton but it's like a status symbol she loves telling people . She was a good church girl, I'm not religious but tell everyone the same thing it's the best place to meet a good dependable and trustworthy girl, not that there are not thots in churches too but at least the pool of them to pick from is better on average

Dont try to complicate things, or mindgame or any of that bullshit. You wouldn't want her to do that to you so dont do it to her.

The light touch would be to promote activities that are healthy. Running, working out, healthy cooking. Finding food thats healthy but tastes sweet is a great way to get around the sweet tooth. This is just things you enjoy you want her to be a part of and which as a consequence will make her lose weight.

But if thats not working you have to tell her you want her to be healthy with you, and its really important to you that she wants to do that stuff.

Only after doing that; and it not working do you start saying the weight is an issue. You be honest that you would like her more not if she was thin, but if she was active, and as a consequence be thinner.

This is probably true, and I find myself coming round to marriage/kids as I get older, I am just terrified of picking the wrong woman.

Right now I guess it'll be better for me to just try and not be an insecure bitch.

Thanks man. I think this is the approach I've already begun. Going to give it more time.

Last week on short notice i asked her to join me and my dog on a hike, but she declined for legit reasons. I am going to ask her again for something active/outdoors/similar this weekend.

Another quirky-annoying thing I forgot to mention about her is that she is he world's slowest pedestrian. She walks slow AF and flat footed. I think some nice brisk walks/hikes will shock her system.

Op here.
I have 2 gym memberships. 1 of them is to a cardio/HIIT kickboxing gym that is filled to the ceiling with 'mirin' qt3.1428's.
The gf has shows interest in wanting to check it out.
I know for a fact it is going to conjure up an asthma attack. It kicks my ass if I don't show up for a week.

this user has it right

I have the same problem and im even deeper into it, she is getting big we are married and have kids.

Should i just end myself?

Yea kys. You fucked up.

>another roastie advising OP to "just be honest with her omg"

Fuck that. If you're going to have a successful relationship, you need to know how to get inside your gf's head and make her do what you want by gaslighting her.

1. Secretly switch out her clothes with smaller sizes.
2. Weaken all the legs of the chairs in your house by cutting out concealed parts with a wood chisel.
3. When you notice a girl much fatter than your gf (preferably at a restaurant), subtly display your disapproval.
4. Find an old Asian woman to openly shame her for being so fat.
5. Let your gf catch you glancing at thin/fit girls. If she confronts you, say you liked her outfit and that your gf "would look cute in it".
6. Pinch your gf's muffin top and/or her side flab. DO NOT pinch her butt since she might take it as a compliment.
7. Weaken the leg of your gf's chair right before a dinner party.
8. Record and let her catch you watching My 600 Lbs. Life. Call her in to watch the most disgusting parts.
9. Put up pictures of Rippetoe/Zyzz/Scoob on the walls of your apartment.
10. Right after getting back from the gym, get intimate, then mumble some man's name in the heat of the moment.

BONUS: This one is time consuming and dangerous, so use it as a last resort. What you do is switch out some of her food with fattier options. Trade out any protein powders she uses with mass gainers. Skim milk for whole milk. Zero sugar foods for the regular brands. Take her out to breakfast, lunch, dinner, let her finish your portions. When she bloats up 20 lbs. in a month and suddenly can't fit into her "cutest" outfits, she'll have a fucking meltdown, so plan to catch her crying on the floor of her walk-in closet. Let her tell everything to you, then promise to help her in whatever way she wants. Then take her by the hand and show her the whey.

Remember: if she decides to get fit, she has to think it was her decision!

Good luck, OP.

Attached: 1478130883572.jpg (640x432, 36K)

This is the most honest and respectful way imo

Why do you say this?

They never had a gf before

>Yes, dread game works but it is unsustainable.

That's like saying: "Keeping your foot on the gas is unsustainable."

Yeah, no shit, you fucking mong. That's why you alternate by easing off when you hit the speed you want, then using the brakes and gas as needed.

>gf getting complacent
>activate dread game
>gf getting anxious
>deactivate and do something nice for her
>gf gets complacent again
>activate dread game for a few days
>gf starts blowing up phone
>surprise her with something romantic
>ease off dread game

It's a lot like fishing.

This 100%

>7. Weaken the leg of your gf's chair right before a dinner party.

Attached: 1507528006562.jpg (409x509, 36K)

This anons advice is solid, he knows.

>"lose weight or i find someone else"

just like that

What does step 10 achieve?

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."

if you're already considering cheating because your gf is getting fatter then it's all over

You can finally come out to your girlfriend

Chaotic evil

Kek

gold

I usually do pedal-to-the-metal dreadgame once or twice a month
Say stuff like
>All fat people should be burned in ovens
>If we get fat kids i will lock them in the basement and starve them
>If i get fat while in a coma, just kill me

By not saying stuff like that all the time, she thinks I'm joking, but she's also afraid that I am serious

>premarital sex
You reap what you sow

Attached: 1522908538172.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

God dude. Just ask your gf to go the gym with you.

>not rejoicing when your girl turns into a brapphog

Not gonna make it OP

Attached: piercebrosnan_1.jpg (1600x960, 221K)

people in general very rarely change their habbits. Like 95% of people that lose weight gain it back because it is usually temporary and they fall back into old habbits

I wouldn't even date a girl that didn't already have good eating habbits desu. dump her

She looks happy, thats nice at least.

This is a Christian website.

All women secretly desire to be lazy, fat and pampered by the men around them. Of course she's happy, she's given in to her true breeding-pig nature.

Attached: 20171128214747-5cb8956b.jpg (882x451, 92K)

taller something is the slimmer it looks and reverse as well. same with the wider something is the shorter it looks. it's an optical illusion

>half broke
Glad to see you're still around boyo

Gold advice.

Attached: 1523896594631.jpg (1024x768, 84K)