Why are German people so nice in comparison to other white people?

Why are German people so nice in comparison to other white people?

Attached: refugees-welcome.jpg (898x701, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slag
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guilt over hitler

Attached: 1497554176097.png (852x944, 70K)

It's just their women, the men hate rapefugees as much as men in other countries (not to the point they would do anything against them but ranting at the regular's table though).

Guilt over the 6 billion trillion million.

guilt over jewish-media-inflated-number of dead jews

>Why are German people so nice in comparison to other white people?
They aren't actually that nice. In that image they actually meant "refugees welcome, but only in the other EU countries, and not in Germany itself".

They're batshit fucking crazy. Germans have collectively done more harm to europe than a jew could ever hope.

You got false info there.
Maybe 10-20% were actually happy the refugees came, as to why they were I really can't tell you.
Most were against it from the start, and many more became against it after 2015 when about 500-800k arrived in that year alone and everyone saw the chaos.
Don't get me wrong when I'm saying "chaos", there were no to only a few things people noticed about it in their daily lives, but it was over the news every day.

Especially on image boards there are mostly very alt right germans (the guys saying "cuck" twice a sentence) spewing hate and lies about germany and refugees in general, it's a pain in the ass. These are also not the majority, but about 20-30% of the population.
Just the fact that we're nicer than other white people is plain wrong.

Attached: glom cyanidew.jpg (1519x1219, 144K)

They got it all out of their system in the 40s

On the nose. OP is an idium.

If you aren't a property owner who has been paying income taxes for atleast 5 years straight, you should not be able to vote.

Bipartite manorialism in northwestern Europe during the middle ages selected for increased universalism.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/

Attached: 1516171926375.jpg (681x674, 65K)

>Germans
> nice
They're autistic af

Guilted cuz
>muh hitler
>muh genocide
Oh yeah, and jews dont stop reminding germans about this like everyday. Sweden is funding holocaust memorial trips for students too.

IDK, but they go mad when we openly talk to leave the Union and i don't know why.

t. Italian

We need to be nice or people call us nazi again. Alternativlos.

I went to Germany once for three months
I liked it, nice people

Started, and lost two world wars, so they are trying something new.

Retarded people who tried to wipe out us for centuries, but we're still here and we took ALL their eastern regions AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Where did you stay? 3 month is pretty long. What were you doing in this time?

Lived in small village close to Dutch border. It only had like two stores and a church in it. I went there for work of course, as you do when you are from the poor parts of Europe. The neighbours even invited me for little carnival-type thing where almost all people( which is only like 200 people) from the place gathered around in a grass field drinking beer, eating traditional cuisine and sing.
Now that I think about it the reason I probably liked it so much was that most of them were old, real Germans, not the ""new" ones.

I dunno but I would fug the red headed one.

>I dunno but I would fug the red headed one.
I think that she was raped/killed by a refugee.

you realize most german people are really russian after russian soldiers raped their way into germany and impregnated all the nazi bitches

Poe law is strong with this post

This, OP. They have two world wars to make up for. All Americans have to do is make up for slavery and taking Native American land.

They're not nice at all. They're actually huge assholes, they're just too pussy to do anything.

That's only in Berlin.

>spewing hate and lies about germany and refugees in general
What, that they cost more than they put in, that they're vastly over represented in violent crime and form their own enclaves, despite not being actual "refugees at all"?
Those aren't lies, those are facts.

>they're just too pussy to do anything
Bet you're an amerimutt whose getting BEANED as we speak.
I for one can't wait until the Latinos take you low T cucks over, they have more brains.

That's because aryan women are kind at heart, gentle, beautiful, basically they do nothing wrong. They will help and warmy welcome anybody.

Unless you destroy their country, rape all of their children and sisters, raze their cities, and disrespect them for 80 years. That creates a bit of animosity.

you realize most russian people are really german because of the decades of germans colonizing russia (even having german royalty)

>universalism
>England
Please, the English are xenophobic and think their next-door neighbors in Ireland are subhumans and were historically xenophobic. He mistakes self-righteousness for universalism, and places like England and especially Sweden have always been renowned for self-righteousness and moralizing.

I'm an eurofag though. I wasn't talking about politics specifically, Germans in general are like that. Huge assholes but too pussy to do anything upfront.

Aryan women just have a severe case of cocklust that aryan men cannot sate.

They are welcoming kara boga to impregnate them, basically.

Attached: avgpartners.jpg (1070x752, 90K)

>Germans
>Nice people

Pick one option
-Source : I'm German

based turks

that photo is from belgium retard

I agree that Germans are very nice, but those you show are not nice Germans. These are nice Germans. Heil

Attached: 14tia6.jpg (620x430, 65K)

>nice
>single-handedly destroys all of europe
>multiple times

>>single-handedly

Attached: 1514892155400.jpg (499x565, 46K)

Holy fuck, once you delve deep into the JQ you can see all the psyops threads clear as day

The EU is just Germany in disguise.
There's nobody as efficient at destroying this continent as the Germans.

The British and the French.

I know, right?

>Disrespected Hungarians, Croats, Bulgarians, Romanians in the HOUZ!

No I am not adding Italy to the list. Those fucking wop cowardly fuckups ruined it for everyone in Greece

The royal family in Britain was related to German inbreeds.

Rapefugees... You're so funny and clever

The german army kill most of them and those left the russian army killed on their way to germany

>Rapefugees... You're so funny and clever

The reason that play on words is worn out is because it's so true that everyone has already heard it.

Swedes are a lot more nicer. They think Christmas should be banned, so that no one feels like an outsider.

Attached: 27326678313_90dd458c7b_b.jpg (1024x683, 436K)

fucked many nationalities of women and the biggest sluts and sexual freaks ever are german women. they will do anything for dick, any dick, many dicks, they got dick on their brain and their pussy is swollen constantly

No they don't. Unfortunately. Since I am against Christmas, but I am also against Muslims and Kikes. I hate all pagans.

Also that picture is an ancient pagan Swedish festival, but I guess you thought it was multiculti since you are stupid

"Nice"? They're currently in their 100th bid to destroy Europe YET AGAIN.

Attached: cuck.jpg (500x376, 49K)

Thing is just that in a lot of those countries kinda hide what they are doing. I would not trust that for shit

Sluttiest women are actually Mid-East women and then nigger women

That's because Germans have a reputation of being a little bit dumb, and men like to fuck stupid women most. They do not really like British or French women at all, as they are too clever. Makes your dick shrink if the girl is intelligent.

>Sluttiest women are actually Mid-East women
They aren't allowed to be slutty. The only real difference is that Western Europeans give full freedom to women.

Germans are all good boys, they have just been most thoroughly infested with Jews for the longest time out of all modern countries.

British women never brush their teeth and French women never bathe and hairy as fuck

Yes but those who are not locked up are all ultra-slutty. Now it may be a consequence of strict upbringing causing rebellion, but trust me they are really really really easy, they literally jump on you

Mid east women take it in the ass so they can say they are a virgin

Not to mention British women look like gremlins and ogres.

>but I guess you thought it was multiculti since you are stupid
No I didn't think it's multikulti you retard. I just posted as it's as silly as Swedes are. Haha. To have a pagan festival in the middle of city. Haha.

And yeah the hell they are at least going to ban Christmas. It's already getting banned in schools as there's too many muslem children who can not participate. And the same shit is spreading to neighbouring countries as well.

Those are just excuses. The real reason is that they are too clever. I mean, if a German woman would not brush her teeth of shave her armpits you'd love to fuck her anyway.

thats what happens when living under a feudal system

>British slags
>too clever

Attached: 1526905021186.jpg (770x554, 51K)

>if a German woman would not brush her teeth of shave her armpits you'd love to fuck her anyway
sure, after I told her to bathe, brush and shave which the bitch in heat will do for dick

Funny thing is that germany didn't even start the first world war. They were just acting like they should when having an aliance with a country wich is at war.

Sorry I need to check my translator for a "slag".

You already have the answer on your image. Modern Stacy needs more attention in her social media by spreading a political opinion where she can't be easily attacked/mocked and most likely will recieve a positive reaction and probably lots of young male followers because she will always appeal to humanity. This is the same Stacy that eats vegan and is already planning that voluntary work trip to africa where she will realize after a week that she would actually prefer to stay in her first world country than help anyone in africa. Let's see how this rapefugee thing goes for Stacy.

No you wouldn't. You'd be too busy to fuck her.

British people can be divided into 4 groups: Fags, Chavs, Old Lesbians, and Slags.

Attached: Slags.jpg (620x389, 82K)

>germany didn't even start the first world war
yes they did

ALL wars are started and funded by Jews, including 99% of historical wars.

ok, yeah, busy fucking my jap girl but I'd get to the german bitch soon enough after she washes all the dog cum off her

>yes they did
No, Britain was the first to declare war under Churchill, who was funded and backed by Jewish bankers

They happily take it the other way too unless they expect a hymen inspection

That would be big news, you must have a proper source on that. Jow Forums does not count. What you are talking about is not having a ceremony in Church, but in the use the write X.mas instead if Christmas so sounds closer to a bann

bullshit, the war of northern aggression in the US was not

I meant in the US people write X-Mas, which is much more like a bann.

It would be impossible to bann Christmas and nobody would even want to. There exists no negative opinion against it and even Muslims love Christmas

Thanks for the info. I knew about the chavs only.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slag

he didn't start shit. the germans, being the insecure cunts they are were butthurt they had a small empire dick and jealous of the big brit empire dick.

>move to germany for job
>no one likes me
But that could also be because I'm a weakling with no confidence.

It was obviously instigated and insisted on by Jews.

You'd swap your clever jap into a stupid german anytime if you only could. It's in you blood.

the whole world loves americanized christmas

>they expect a hymen inspection
and what I refer to but also by reputation inspection

So how is it to be a virgin?

naw, I like jap pussy too much its a horizontal slit not vertical

They are stupid and try to redeem themselves cause hitler bad, even tho they had fuck all to do with him, and they aint getting that 90% of the fuckers that they are letting in are 20-30 yr old men and not mothers carrying babies, real syrian refugees run to the closest country, leeches and terrorist try to go to germany, france, norway etc. Sad to say, but the fall of Europe is a matter of time.

Attached: 1523380352250.jpg (738x800, 84K)

I was talking about banning Christmas celebration at schools. You know, the one in the end of fall semester where they watch traditional Christmas plays the kids acting in them, eating traditional Christmas food and singing old Christmas songs. Also there's often times so called "small Christmas" parties before the actual thing, an informal gatering in the evening for smaller groups. But maybe these things do not exist anymore in Sweden so you did not know what I am talking about.

Must be your dick is that way too, then.

yep and the german lesbian queen they all bow down to opened the doomsday door

I'm not a faggot so not going to discuss my dick with a faggot

Once again the Balkans will be a battlefield and Slavs will be sacrificed as the life guards of the gene pool protecting the rest of Europe. God hep us.

Don't worry, not interested in your sideways dick, hehe.

>Most were against it from the start,
why they vote for merkel?

It was started by a Serbian terrorist. Or the Austrians, depending on who you think was right.

Attached: image.jpg (720x405, 304K)

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that some random individual assassin was behind the greatest war in history
Everything was planned by the jews

Incorrect. Bosnian first of all, and the Austrians wanted it. See ten years before that they got Bosnian territory diplomatically, but they wanted to extend to Montenegro, but if they Attacked Montenegro Serbia would stop them, so they said "hey Germany you got our back"
And they said "yea we also boutta start shit, go for it lad" and they went "k"
So their prince parades in the capital of Bosnia on a big holiday showing how big his dick is, and gets clapped for it by a member of a Bosnian revolutionary group. Now Austria sends Serbia an ultimatum, Serbia says fuck off we aint do it, its a revolutionary group form Bosnia and Austria is like "no it was you we gon fuck you up" and they failed in doing it in 1914, and finally got a German general and convinced Bulgaria to attack together in 1915, since Austrians were so inept to beat Serbs themselves.

They're playing tricks on you. It's all an act while they plot the destruction of Europe behind your backs. Don't be fooled their so called "Altruism"

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=4s

Attached: 1513580617956.jpg (825x350, 122K)