Tfw TotalBiscuit died of cancer at 33 and achieved more in his short life than I ever will

>Tfw TotalBiscuit died of cancer at 33 and achieved more in his short life than I ever will.

Attached: totalbiscuit-1111854.jpg (665x333, 22K)

good. i'm glad these smug faggot is dead

If he was so succesful, why is he dead?

>achieved
lol ok mate

Why did he look like an Arab?

Because he is from the UK retard

and now he no longer exists and what does he have to show for it? who will even remember him in 5 years let alone 10 or 100. everyone dies, everyone is forgotten, life is meaningless, nobody is special. deal with it.

That is true, but it does not change the fact that he did something noteworthy with his life. As pointless as it was, TotalBiscuit cultivated a following. He lived with some degree of influence. That's a feeling I'll never experience before I die. At least he achieved that.

You think this faggot has contributed anything to society? You think his shitty life was filled with achievements that excel what you live through everyday?

Fucking hilarious, you should just kys.

What did this man accomplish?

he reviewed video games!!!!!!!!!!! whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never liked that guy but RIP anyway

Attached: 1517287726364.png (796x1060, 407K)

>achieved more in his short life than I ever will.
he reviewed videogames OP, stop being such a faggot.

Achieved what? What did this guy even do? He got colon cancer (probably from being obese and eating trash everyday while ignoring his bloody poos) and the guy passed away, yeah its awful he died of cancer but how is he any different from the millions who died of the same illness? He talked about video games.... is that it?

If my life ended and all I had to show for in life was a YouTube show for video games where I come off as a pretentious asshole, I'd be disappointed in how my life turned out and prayed for a more satisfying life in the next one.

His WoW era videos were top comfy and gave me many hours of entertainment during high school, I'm grateful for that.

RIP.

Attached: 548712645964.jpg (590x582, 45K)

hehe, whoops!!!!

Attached: QPhxQ1R.jpg (628x248, 17K)

I wonder how his wife's sons doing...

Attached: 1526856117692.png (970x888, 736K)

In the end, he supported a literal wife's son.

I have a fair amount of respect for TB./ While he said and d id some questionable things online that we know of, I think that people make mistakes and I would also make mistakes in his situation.

He started from nothing, working as a retail assistant in Game in the UK. started making WoW Youtube videos and built a brand from this which likely in total was worth at least several millions in only a short decade.

TB built a network, surrounded himself with friends he enjoyed communicating with. He had a family, and was living his dream, instead of having 25 years he only had 4 years.

That was beautifully stated.

He didn't start from nothing, he was born with 155 IQ.

Yeah, while that's true.. he is also had some borderline autism or Asperger to deal with, and at the start of his lifes journey..I don't doubt he had a hard time.

Almost everyone has a hard time during early life, neurotypical or otherwise. So that being equal, he had a much better starting position than 99.9% of people, light Asperger's or otherwise, so I can't respect him for "starting from nothing" when most endeavours are effortless for people with a brain as good his was and how his SES was strongly correlated to his IQ during his peak.

>I can't respect him for "starting from nothing" when most endeavours are effortless for people with a brain as good his
I refuse to believe I just read this gibberish. You're stripping him of all accomplishments because his brain worked correctly? Fucking kek.

Attached: huhh.jpg (220x276, 13K)

Yes, I am. Like I said, his achievements were average when taking his IQ into consideration. If he were an outlier relative to his genetic group I would have respected him since it's all relative, but he wasn't, so clearly he wasn't an extraordinary achiever like the phrase "started from nothing" props him up to be.

who? not meming. quick rundown?

if he was so smart why that baIding Iine ?

Attached: 330px-TB_PAX.png (330x321, 129K)

Some Brit who played a lot of vidya and talked about it.

accomplishing stuff when you don't have autism is like using the cobra car cheat in age of empire 2

He literally played video games.

Normies posting this literally cannot grasp that shit changes in 7 years. It doesn't stay the same. Maybe for you because you're just mentally stagnated you fucking cretin, not for successful people.

>If he were an outlier relative to his genetic group I would have respected him since it's all relative

>"I respect tards who learn to tie their shoes more than rocket scientists"

You are what's wrong with the world, sir.

ITT:
>haha look at that loser
>6goot 2 white god here, just stopped in to post inbetween making another million, about to go win iron cheif

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Says he feels like he's becoming better
>dies

Am I? What am I doing that's so wrongful to the world? Trust me, rocket scientists get enough respect from others, only rivalling the admiration and jealousy they cause. Even if they didn't, they get enough money, attraction and satisfaction to make up for it. I doubt respect for some unfortunate sap who put in more effort than they ever have into achieving something considered nothing by most is trully gonna affect anyone in this world, and even if it did then it's all for the better. Suffering builds character, right?

Took him long enough. Didn't he only have 6 months 3 years ago?

Who even is this stupid bugman?

Wew, it was colon cancer? He literally had no chance then. Of all the cancers he could have gotten he got the worst. Well-deserved.

His original doctor gave him a 2-5 year estimate. Turns out the original estimate was right.

Rocket scientists get near 0 respect (and that's a massive problem too: tb gets more respect and recognition than even the most prolific rocket scientists, this is the world we live in now)

He got cancer like 2 or 3 years after that tweet.

If I had the choice Id rather achieve nothing than be that big cunt

Attached: BBB2FE5D-C7AC-4031-BBB6-08A0E977B3DD.jpg (473x473, 37K)

Spent the last years of his life playin vidia gaems....a true inspiration

so he's actually dead? it's not just a meme this time?

I wish I could get tens of thousands of dollars each month for just playing video games and talking on top of them.

what good did the money do him

wtf are you actually even talking about?

Get cancer yourself and die you degenerate asshole. Nobody cares about you

Got to eat what he wanted, travel where he wanted, ultimately do what he wanted. Things Jow Forums bitch about that they can't do.

I achieved more than 99% of people by 18, and you're envious of a fatfuck that reviewed video games and got cancer?

Attached: wolfgang-mozart-9417115-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

totalbiscuit?
more like totaldipshit, amirite?

Coldest perspective on life I've seen in a while, a true robot. Hope you find humanity back, you don't value people through stats on a graph.

Are you a Rick and Morty fan, by chance? Or have you just discovered what nihilism is and feel like a smarty pants big boy?

He made videos and uploaded them on the internet, literally anyone can do that, it's not an achievement

But I won't even live that long?

Oh wow xD
Orgynal