Given the option, which one of them would you rather impregnate?

Given the option, which one of them would you rather impregnate?

Attached: 20347310_263291737489522_3337517071658385408_n.jpg (1080x1080, 1.4M)

The one in a wheel chair cause I know she won't run off with another man.

neither 'cause I'm only into asian women

she wont run off but she'll probably roll with a couple guys behind your back

One of them cant fight back and the other can simply run away

Dad always said if she a fighter get the lighter

Attached: 1505956938116s.jpg (222x250, 8K)

Well I guess I'll just have to be the more mature person and walk away from her out of my life.

For some reason I am incredibly drawn to those massive arms.

Taking care of a paraplegic probably involves gross shit.

You're probably gay, do you like traps yet?

left already looks preggo, im sure with her roboto leg wed get along

I have this thread open senpai.
100% hetero.

the left is objectively more attractive but I would rather impregnate the right because i have an amputee fetish. I would obsess over touching her stump. It'd be soooooo fascinating to feel what goes on in there without the lower leg extension that everyone normally has.

also the left is more likely to keep the baby weight so there's that to consider.

Wheels pls

The one in the chair is cute she looks like Jenna marbles

No one, both of them are filth

Everytime you sleep with the girl on the right you need to move here legs for her and that sounds pretty annoying

>hasn't read the story about the user who took care of his crippled gf for years only to have her cheat when she regained her ability to walk

Wheelchair duh
The other one looks like a tranny

That's how life works. When you date a crippled girl, you have to pray to God that will never walk again or she will try to upgrade you for a better model. Same thing applies to dating fatties. The moment they lose weight is the moment your relationship is over.

Definitely the tranny looking one. Think of the fun you can have with one leg

Girl in the wheelchair is really cute, but I wouldn't be strong enough to help her in and out of bed. I'd impregnate her in an instant if I could. Either of them really. The other one isn't as good but still good enough for me.

Stumpy. She looks dirty.