What does this mean? Is the ex thing an excuse?

What does this mean? Is the ex thing an excuse?

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-185500.jpg (1002x1033, 323K)

Seems like it's somewhere between the truth and an excuse, but either way it doesn't look like things are going anywhere.

The whole thing is an excuse, and it's retarded.
She's stringing whoever she's talking to along - just in case she needs a mealticket or some egoboost in the future.

She doesn't like you, but wants to keep you around for attention.

>You deserve a fair shot and i want to give that to you

what the fuck kind of person says this about themselves.

That's what I thought, I just wanted another opinion on this. I feel like such an idiot for trying to genuinely court a woman and not treat them like the whores they are. I should have just made her some to my house, throat fucked her and never called her again. This is what I get for having feelings and trying to find a nice, genuine woman to court and eventually take care of as my wife. Fuck me, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-194220.jpg (978x978, 274K)

sorry lad.
it means you aren't attractive enough.

at least you did this right.
on to the next one, it's all a numbers game anyway.
both of you write like you're young, you'll be fine.

Yeah this is the response I'd give.
Tl;dr you're available and it's unfair to be waiting around for someone who isn't.
On to the next one, don't let one indecisive woman color your experience.

Just peace out.

I would just write OK or OK, bye.

That would be optimal, but he's done good either way.

At least he didn't go and say "Oh yes, we can still be friends and everything."

And, seriously, if you do this -- watch how MAD the women get when they realize you aren't going to play their "just friends" game.

I think it's fair to explain your reasoning in addition to OK, bye.
Even if it's as simple as
>OK, I agree, but I don't want to wait. Bye.

It's an excuse, it's a roundabout way of saying "I don't like you and don't want to go out with you".
>there mind

Too wordy.
"Thanks for the fun time, I'm not really into waiting. Have a good one!"

Wewwwwwwww laddy been through this a few times before

When they're hanging out or talking to a guy just after a breakup they're literally just wanting sex as a rebound in an attempt to forget about the breakup/make the ex jealous

I've made the exact same mistake a few times before where I think the chick is actually a decent human and I wanna take her out for dinner etc. They'll talk to you for a bit but when you're being too polite they'll go for that shutdown.

Long term relationships take a long time to get over, 6 months as a bare minimum. I'm actually talking to my next door neighbor who just got out of a 5 year relationship right now. She came over for dinner last night but I'm preparing myself to receive the text you just did any day now.

>being fair to the roast

Attached: 122.png (600x463, 370K)

That's a surprisingly well thought out excuse for someone from r9k.

The bad news is that you're done either way. The good news is that you will be able to gauge her reaction to see how bs it is. If she's aggressive, she's playing you. If she's accepting she's either really having problems getting over her ex or simply never gave a fuck in the first place.

>prepare for deluge of "You know, user, I thought you were actually different" texts

I've woken up the fucking riot act on my phone after breaking it off with these types. Literally pages worth of texts about how I'm a piece of shit.

Worn down to the bone by it, desu.

Why are women the way they are?

Attached: 1446955859461.jpg (750x754, 44K)

It's the same game plan, just with a gesture.
You're still out, you just aren't slamming the door.

>You're still out, you just aren't slamming the door.

It's actually even more cunning, imo, because they want you to be angry. They think they are so valuable that you should die for them, so by going with the calm "no biggie" it fucks them up.

This. The best thing to say was "that's cool I was just trying to get laid haha"

>i want to suck my ex's cock one more time
>then maybe ill fuck with you, probably not

That's not good enough because they can see through it. That shows them you're angry.

"Okay, it was fun but I'm looking for something more serious in the short term. Best of luck w/ everything."

This is probably the ultimate fuck you.

Not a bad response, certainly better than sperging out on the phone which would actually make things worse. Would have been better to just ghost them entirely though.

>What does this mean? Is the ex thing an excuse?
doesn't matter, she gave it to you straight up, and didn't lead you on. good for her.
now just move on with your life.

In my country theres a term for this called Laastarisuhde (Healing patch relationship). A person coming through a painful divorce or breakup, quickly finds another partner for comfort but then realizes he or she is still not over the previous relationship.

This post helped me out the most. Thank you.
I really wanted to tell her to fuck herself or to confront her about it after all this, but because in the back of my mind I hold out hope that maybe this could work out between us, but she doesn't text me and I don't text her anymore(after two days) and I haven't seen her at work after this correspondence that we shared through text after the date.
It just makes me really depressed, like I have been doing really good with living as a decent man, working out, working extra hours, eating right, then I found her on a dating app, swiped her and got happy. I talked to her IRL about it and she reciprocated my feelings(LOL, NOT.) and after that I felt on top of the world, took her out on a date to a coffee shop then to a Mexican restaurant(very one-sided convo) and then towards the end of the date she started springing this on me after I asked her about what she wanted as far as relationship wise and going out on a second date. I was polite and cool about it, didn't make a fuss. I walked her to her car and I left and then got home and she started texting me this when I was drunk.
I fucking hate life and I fucking hate women.
And they wonder why they have such bad experiences with guys? Because a young, fit, clean-cut, hard working man tries to court them like it's a time whenever honor meant something and not just try to fuck and dump them. I have had it and I am just done.
Are there any tips about how I can stop being a faggot and not wanting to end my shit up with a bullet?

Attached: 3b0cfb0607d9df9513acb69b58a743848a396d913ad0954820d4419672c49b72.jpg (900x517, 68K)