Tfw you realize your father isn't a great person and you grew up believing a lie

Tfw you realize your father isn't a great person and you grew up believing a lie

Attached: 1518307382542.png (230x219, 7K)

truly one of the worst kind of feels

Attached: 1483538670157.png (568x590, 233K)

no underage posting, gtfo

no because both my dad and stepdad runned away from me.
even my mother says from time to time that im a cursed child

no dad wants a mentally handicapped son

My dad was a psychotic asshole since before I could remember. Over the littlest things he would loose his mind and start screaming and breaking stuff. It happened all the time and fucked me up mentally. It's why I'm here

>runned
Please just end it.

I didn't actually get to experience that lie. He was an asshole to me all the time. That's why I spent all my time with my grandfather. But even now I am learning where he got all his bad habits so I don't see that side of the family anymore. Especially considering how open he is to how he disagrees with my current situation.

I'm not underage. I've been living independently for about a year now and it's took time away from to realize how badly he treated me and my sister growing up. I always wondered what went wrong with him and it struck lying in bed last night that he never really gave a fuck about being a good father. He's always only cared about himself more than anybody else

Hahahaha.

My dad constantly shouted at me.
Can't respect a person that shouts at you and calls you a useless piece of shit.
Now I'm in a weird situation I'm ISFJ, all he did was turn me into a pussy.
Never told me to be strong, never said anything nice to me, never said anything nice about me. I turned into a nice guy that feels warm and goes red when someone says something nice to me.

Attached: 1524259554498.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Eh it could be worse, at least you're not dead inside

Now days its borderline illegal to shout at your kids. Really makes you think where i would've ended up if i were born after 2000.

Honestly you shoudn't use shouting as a form of parenting. It wouldn't be bad if it where borderline illegal

My grandfather just died and I keep thinking about him. He retired at like 50 years old and then lived the rest of his life doing absolutely nothing...no hobbies, no volunteering, no part time job. He literally sat in his tiny suburban house and did cross word puzzles all day every day and lived the ultimate NEET life. For like 35 fucking years.

Well luckily I got a crazy bitch pregnant, so my son will grow up hating me from the start.

Funny how things repeat, I was brought up to hate my father too.

They didn't runned from you, they runned after easy pussy.

>tfw never thought he was

Attached: 1435778644824.jpg (653x635, 406K)

I haven't seen my dad for 7 years.
It's not like he's far away, I could visit him in 10min.
My mum always tells me how bad he was.
To be fair he used to beat us and yell at my mum.
He also took half of the hard earned money from my mum.
I wonder if I should ever visit him.
He now has a new wife (a niggress) though.

Guys, I'm gonna be a single dad soon. How do avoid all the mistakes your dad's made?

Non virgin.

Get out
Reeeeeee

Attached: tumblr_p0wuysaZZP1w8j7wqo2_400.gif (270x270, 1.26M)

Kek. Can't say if based or just depressing. It's ok as long as he was happy i guess

Depends. My father is an emotionally distant prick who doesn't care about being a role model. Anything is better than that i guess, also stop browsing Jow Forums

>totally beta father
>loses fights to my mom every night, spends every night after we go to bed getting drunk and smoking cigarettes and lying on the floor like a fucking child for the first few years of my life
>in a rage smashed a couple of seashell necklaces that i wore all the time and they all shattered into a million pieces, only time he's even attempted to discipline at all
>refuses to this day to stand up to my mom on anything even though they're divorced, says he "just can't"
Meanwhile my older brother was somehow blind to all of this, grew up believing my dad was this amazing person just because he was 6'6 and naturally strong lumberjack type. Now my brother is 6'3 and built and I'm 5'11, barely taller than my sister. I wish I could have been a meathead retard and just pretended I had a father figure.

Neither of my parents prepared me for the real world. My dad provided well but other than that, no help or instructions. Just threw money at the problem.

>Guys, I'm gonna be a single dad soon.

I'd tell you, but you clearly don't follow directions..."Don't be a single dad" is prominently posted advice just about everywhere.

If you can't follow something simple like "Use a condom" how are you going to do anything hard?

I was a virgin for 31 years. Longer than you probably.

That's what I'm afraid of. I obviously can't live with my child, so I won't be a huge part of his life. I also have been depressed for most of my life.

>he thinks everyone uses condoms always
I was just unlucky to have made that mistake with a girl I later found out was pro-life and anti-contraceptive.
Anyway, I'm asking for practical advice for the actual situation, not some idealistic bullshit.

>dad makes it out like the worst thing a man could ever do is hit a women
>the only person he has ever hit since I was born was my mum

Attached: 1502359504349.jpg (960x600, 452K)

Just try your best to make sure he grows up happy. Honestly anything else is completely out of your control anyway

Why is he so fucking ugly now? Why did he ruin himself?

>I was just unlucky to have made that mistake with a girl I later found out was pro-life and anti-contraceptive.

"Unlucky".

Yeah, it's surprising how much "bad luck" people who are dumbasses wind up having.

He's shaved since and gone back to chad mode

How many girls do you meet are passionately anti-contraception? I lost my virginity to one unknowingly. I'd call that at least a little bit unlucky.

Yeah. Financially, we're both poor, so the money she gets from welfare will be more than I can ever provide.

I honestly don't even know if there's a point to me being in his life if I can only see him once every two weeks. I'm considering just stepping out of their lives so that the mother can find a more stable father figure for him.

Fucking same.
>be 6, dinaric, living in the middle of nowhere
>One day, watch as my father leaves, only remember a bleak image of him and his personality, and barely remember his physiognomy
>always taught he left to find a really good job offer in the US back in 2001 so that he can send us money, as the work in eastern europe was not good, and he specialized in many things, while being very tall, physically fit and intelligent on the side (he is all of these things except for intelligent, we will get to that in a bit)
>years go by, I haven't seen him for 11 years, I'm a teenager then
>slowly, the bitter resentment shocks me when I realize he's a reprobate and didn't search for work (although he did find it immediately, but he didn't send the money he made. He was making a lot..)
>literally abused everything and especially my family (6 children, especially me, as I'm the youngest in my family)
>he left for america because he had debts he still hasn't payed to this day, lives in the US with a new woman, never came back
>used to call me every day when I was a teenager and tell me I need to come with him (I am the most masculine out of my 4 brothers, some are doing programming, some are already rich because of heritage, some doing art in western europe, 1 is a successful architect while me, I have nothing to this day)
He is the visage sociopathy would take. He is the biggest fucking cretin this world has seen if I'm going to be honest (you people will call him chad because he made 6 children then went to the US to find fresh crops of pussy or some shit - yeah he's still married with a new woman to this day, and before that he talked about all the women he had when he came there)
I would kill him, not because I'm edgy but out of rage. He has said some vertiginously absurd shit. I'm glad I fulminated every time he asked me to come with him.
I would beat the fuck out of him but I'm only 5'11 (got fucked for my height) he's literally 6'7 or more

you realize the man you think is your father isn't

I still respect him but only for his career. He came from nothing (most of his siblings literally died due to starvation) and became a very powerful lawyer. But otherwise he was a cheater, a liar and hurt me when he got drunk (which was only on occasions but he never could stop then).