Is it gay to mire other dudes squat form?

Is it gay to mire other dudes squat form?

Attached: 2A218159-CBBC-4F71-8F05-5BDBB7AA7FFF.jpg (600x450, 60K)

is that considered low-bar placement?

no, its important to make sure you and your gymbros have good form
however it is gay to realize that youre breathing consciously now

Nah man, in fact if we're being honest I always hope I'm impressing someone who actually knows their lifting forms.

I'll ruin this picture for y'all:

His arms are uneven

>25lb crossfit plates to make it look heavier

squatting in general is gay so yes very

is it gay to want a guy whos waiting for the squat rack behind you to shove his manhood inside of you while youre squating

They're probably also CrossFit plates

Because 9/10 people have shit squat form no. I notice when someone has good form and always complement them on it.

It would be gay not too

Yeah I'd say so. It's resting right under the shoulders and it's not resting on the traps/upper back

I look like this when i squat (low bar) anyone know how to fix?

>be me
>yesterday at the gym doing some lighter squats
>120kg ATG pause squats
>got mired more than when I do normal squats with more weight

granted I go to a normie commercial gym but it was a bit strange how people looked at me all the time especially girls. Is it really so strange to do clean pause squats ?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 32K)

if your balls are touching another guys during his squat, let us know what gym you go to plsthx full homo

Attached: images.jpg (230x170, 8K)

I get comments on my form when doing the same. Some people seem to 'mire depth as much as weight. Maybe because at commercial gyms you get used to seeing half squats.

How can he know how much weight is on the bar having that many different plates? Does he weighs them one by one and then add them up?

>Basic Math
Fucking amercucks

Normal plates aren't calibrated and having that many will certainly make the weight differ from the stated in the plates themselves.

I go really fucking deep and hope that I get a brojob one day

Attached: atg.jpg (600x429, 42K)

Only when you start to imagine how puckered their asshole is when they squat

I thought low bar also implied that your torso is at more of an angle?