Why not date a REAL shut in girl who's too scared and anxious to go outside?

I'm Echo and here's my Shill
Disclaimer; I'm actually taken so please don't ask for my contact info
Why not date a shut in autistic and ptsd girl? and who doesn't have irl friends? she can't cheat on you and she'll be loyal to you because she would be too anxious to do anything with anyone else AND she'll be innocent and pure unironically due to a lack of experience and being exposed To the World

Attached: s.png (643x394, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXHVqId0MQc?t=368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but how the fuck do you find one

How are we supposed to find each other we're both too afraid to expose ourselves to the world?

Attached: 1523114122334.jpg (720x400, 46K)

because they're not only already taken, but are actually about the highest value women in society right now, since even chads don't want a common slut as marriage material

it's probably *harder* for a shut-in virgin loser male to get his female equivalent as a gf than to get used goods cake

by meeting her online of course

but if you try to find one online, it could be a scam or a attention whore

I would love to but I can't find one

This is true, but I met my girlfriend online and she believes and understands that my parents keep me locked up [in fact she's actually pushing for me to escape on my own but I don't want to]

OP here, the reason why I'm lacking experience is because my own parents refuse to let me go outside without adult supervision, I'm twenty and I'm not alllowed to have the house keys or go out the front door

>Why not date a shut in autistic and ptsd girl?

Here's the thing. I would LOVE to date a shut in. But one of two things happens. Either they are not who I want to be with deep down. I expect just as much effort to be put into the relationship as I put in which is the biggest problem. They always want to "deal" with me on their time and for me to fuck off when they don't want me around. I cant handle that. I'm a clingy motherfucker. I want to exist in the same room as the one I love at all times. Or they straight ghost me once it starts getting to "real." Whatever it is that makes them a shut in is to strong and they cant handle opening up. I even have a hand written letter sent via slow mail from a girl I loved to death. Once she really started getting feelings for me and we kissed she completely broke it off. A year or so later I got the letter. She said she was sorry but she just couldn't handle it. That I proved to her that shes to broken to be loved so shes completely secluding herself now and wont let anyone close to her again.

My gf and I had a fling with a young shut-in girl like that. She was actually really sweet and fun to be around when she was in her comfort zone.

>refuse to let me go outside without adult supervision
are you muslim?

no, I'm autistic, its complicated, maybe I'll type out a image with all my info explaining my situation

High demand, low supply. Unknown method of procurement. Sure we'd love to. Unfortunately it's difficult to do so. What would you suggest?

> Why not date a REAL shut in girl
>Disclaimer; I'm actually taken
and as such user didnt date a shut in girl because despite them being at the same social level, shut in girls have no problems finding a man and as such are all taken or think they're above me

Attached: 1525592669085.jpg (796x800, 44K)

I'm a shut in and my girlfriend wants to get me out, I have given up on escaping though

Exactly these two things. OP, you're pretty stupid.

Forgot to mention I'm OP, I'm talking about myself

Your name is Echo huh? Hmmm. Does your last name start with an "O"?

Attached: download42487128716u2w5.png (225x225, 10K)

>ptsd girl
The only ones you could get here are products of cultural enrichment, I don't want some Muslim cum rag.

do lesbians even have the same standards for women, as straight women have for men?

I would absolutely love a shut in autist girlfriend, even if it's LDR with chances/plans to visit each other during holidays. The problem really is to find one. I have contacted several fembots, but only handful of them have been actual autistic shut in loners, and even small amount of those have been in interested in me enough to talk with me for more than two weeks.
Seriously, where are fembots like this?
>abloobloo ree ree there is no such thing as fembot
I know about them attention thirsty gold diggers and opportunists, but I'm sure there has to be at least handful of genuinely lonely girls who want a bf as badly as I want a gf. Not all male robots are legitimately shut in loners either, this is a big website with all kinds of visitors.

echo is her surname, her first name is amazon and its all been a shill to get you to buy an ai waifu who will spy on your and send your data to daddy amazon

>Not all male robots are legitimately shut in loners
You sure as hell better not be if you want a shut in loner femanon to be your girlfriend.

>Be shut in male
>Acquire a so much wealth I have no idea what to do with it by sheer virtue of living frugally and wanting very few things
>Attract a ton of women because I refuse to lie and the topic of wealth ALWAYS comes up and word gets around
>They are always more interested in my money than they are in me
>Get down right vindictive when they realize I wont spend my money on them
>"Why do you want to split the bill when you could easily pay for it all?" is the nicest its ever been put to me

God damn it I just want a girl that lives inside her means and doesn't expect me to be a cash cow. One girl even stopped talking to me because I refused a high level management position that paid twice what I make. She said I "lacked ambition" I saw no point in taking the offer. My work week would double and I already don't use what I make. It would just make me unhappy. I quiet enjoy my free time. I would rather work less than more but that notion pisses them off when I try to explain it to them. I only work full time because I don't have a choice. I only need to work two days a week to pay all my bills and still have enough fun money leftover to be happy. I just haven't found a job that will let me do that yet.

I believe there is some kind of sweet spot between complete neckbeard and normie. Little bit of that raunchy internet humor and good taste in video games, but also clean clothes and not morbidly obese. You'd think this would be good enough for a total shut in girl who has it worse than this. Maybe it is, but good luck trying to get in contact with someone who doesn't even talk to people in real life.

I'm sorry your opinion is discarded as you stream anime. Please off yourself it's not that hard to download CCCP

Attached: 1508806199468.png (118x133, 6K)

Op here, I talk more to people online and feel more comfortable with people online and I would like to avoid talking to people irl,

That applies to most people. How is that info going to help us lonely shut in guys get in touch with lonely shut in girls? It's difficult in person, but it's even more difficult online if they hide in plain sight and never even try to initiate contact with lonely guys.

>more difficult online if they hide in plain sight
Because every time an user says that she is a fembot, all of you start screaching autistically and posting tits or gtfo.

Probably because the vocal femanons prance around like queens and expect the be showered with attention, which they usually get because anons are really desperate. I'm not talking about making "imma femanon, bathe in my light uwu" type of threads, but maybe talking with anons in threads about tfwnogf and then offering contact info. At least that's how I have met some femanons, not from contact threads, but just from regular feels threads. So far none of them have been interested enough in me to be my gf, and some of them have actually turned out not to be fembots at all but bored normie girls. They have all been very nice, even the normie girls, but I don't expect normie girls to go for guys like me if they have the resources to meet someone in person. The femanons are usually too shy even after contacting to make anything of it.

>and ptsd
why does every tumblrina have PTSD now
no you're not a war vet who saw his buddies head get blown off right beside him, fuck off

>get in touch with a fembot
>starts out fine, actually really well
>we chat about every day
>slowly start to get attached to her because she's really nice
>...and then she started to ask for money
>get my heart broken, feels crushed, and get sad

I shouldn't be sad, I should be glad that I didn't send money or do any other stupid beta shit. But boy did I feel like shit because for a tiny moment I actually believed I was on the right track.

Give us her name please.

/thread originallcalky

So you haven't actually met her? You're getting cat fished.

Do you actually know what it means to be cat fished? You do understand that the person typing to you is a real life person and not some artificial intelligence, right? Everybody knows about the dangers of cat fishing, and with high speed internet connections it's almost impossible to get fooled if you're not retarded.

I mean you just Skype the bitch once and you'll know. Could be a real person, but if it's a catfish and you fell in love with them just bite the bullet and suck dick like a vampire

You do realize most catfishes are real people pretending to be others right you retard? The phenomenon existed before bots and the best catfishes are fat autists from here pretending to be girls to ruin other pathetic cucks lives

Women love pee bottles
youtu.be/MXHVqId0MQc?t=368
^ this guy has both

>The phenomenon existed before bots

Yeah, before video calls and instant photos were a thing. Good luck dressing up like a nerdy girl for a daily video call, prepare your acting chops to look someone right in the face (via monitor), and tell them how much they mean to you. Have you seen how these robots get cat fished? They get cat fished by people who never even show their faces to confirm they're real girls.

Exactly, its bizarre people still get catfished. Like just confirm they exist with Snapchat or Skype. I'm the same guy talking about Skype and the other thing

Women shouldn't be allowed on this board if they're just going to make stupid threads like this.

It's no stupider than most of the other threads.