All you have to do is say you're a fembot and retarded frigging robots reply with the same stupid nonsense over and...

All you have to do is say you're a fembot and retarded frigging robots reply with the same stupid nonsense over and over.

Attached: gen24f8e56m01.png (625x625, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r8piwqRf14c?t=14m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you have some sort of learning disability.
Might want to get your brain checked out.

You just don't get it do you? There's a reason why there's so many more men than women alone

all you have to say is you're a fembot and i'll ask you to be my gf

fembot here

test

Okay, here's my "fembot gimme (you)s post":

>be autistic (diagnosed)
>like to spin in circles for hours to calm down
>manage to escape an incredibly unfair and abusive landlord
>find a perfect place
>unbelievably happy
>landlord texted me this morning said she heard me "moving things" upstairs at 3AM
>this is something I need to do because I am literally autistic
>additionally, this was something encouraging weight loss since now I have room to spread out and do it fast
>actually lost 7.5 lbs this last month from stimming alone

I'm just so sad. I'm tired of being at university. I want my comfy NEET life in the country back where I was left alone and could stim how I please. Any other OCD or autistics understand????
how could i ever find someone to love me when i do stuff like this
how can i do things in my chosen field like go on several month long boating expeditions like this

you mind if you just be my gf

grrr you need to stop having sex with other men and have sex with me.
what is your discord??? reply to me please. stupid bitch.

Attached: xr6ic5ncxxd01.png (645x773, 33K)

you ought to find a way to stim while sitting

This is easier said that done. I have done this for two decades now.

The closest I can get is a mixture of masturbation and daydreaming in my bed (which I bought as a twin size because I wanted stim room) but even that doesn't soothe the craving.

I've gone maybe a month at the most (and it was turbulent). Hopefully I'll adjust to adhereing to the noise bylaws. Maybe it'll ensure I go to bed on time. I'm trying to be positive but I have work in an hour and here I am crying over this. I genuinely don't want to disturb my neighbours. I don't share my roommates chavelier attitude to upsetting people.

Why do you have to be so jittery?

Fembot here
>tfw famous

Hey guys im a female and i have a discord server please join and buy me gifts :)

Fembot here
I'll give you two (you)s, instead, how about that

Tehehe thanks silly user~ =)

test

fembot here

test

answer me

test

Real fembot here, what's up?

Fembot here
Everyone is a fembot, silly fembot

youtu.be/r8piwqRf14c?t=14m

stim by killing yourself freak show

FEMBOTS. DON'T. FUCKING. EXIST.
THIS PLACE WAS INITIALLY AND ORIGINALLY INTENDED FOR >>MALE VIRGIN BETA WEEBS. THEN YOU SHOW UP WITH YOUR ROASTIE AND STACY SHIT OR IMPLYING YOU'RE NOT HAVING IT WAY EASIER THAN US AND BEHAVE LIKE >WE WUZ HERE FROM THE BEGININ, JUST FUCK OFF TO FACEBOOK ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1474698601593.png (660x660, 321K)

also whoever UNIRONICALLY orbits """""""fumbots""""""" you're all fucking failed normie scum and you belong on facebook. stupid cunts.

hey, wanna buttchug some jenkem?

Unironically this
orange

Attached: 1527178862965.jpg (346x346, 17K)

eyy it's you Stacy again :DDD
it would be a shame
if someone
started ruining all the fembot threads with cp and child gore :DDDDD
ugh I can almost sense how much of an abomination you are. You'll never get sex, never have a bf and you should hang yourself you stupid useless bitch the ""fembot"" thing needs to fucking cease a little. there's 8ch's /girlstalk/ if you want. whore(s).

shut up faggot, Jow Forums was intended to be /b/ with OC and better discussion. all you sad beta dweebs shit up this board with your self-loathing and feels. when this god awful board got removed for a period you all seeped into other boards with your bullshit before Jow Forums was reborn into the shitpile it is now.

Attached: 1505942630779.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

>unironically defending orbiting roasties
I sure hope you don't procreate

if i say that i'm a robot van i grow a dick

No clue, my man.

edge.sai

>it's a repetitive cycle of loneliness, fueled by self confidence issues and the anonymity of the internet
Surprise surprise

Why did you bump my shitty ironic bait thread?