With dad going places

>With dad going places
>"Table for 1?"
>"And who is he?"
>"Oh that's your dad?"
Being mulatto sucks, man.

Attached: qL0iW-wv_400x400_crop_395x251.jpg (395x251, 87K)

Die, shitskin
Die now

Feels bad robot, amirite?

I don't wanna.
Yeah.

Fuck off. If you have racial purity you cannot be a robot

I feel bad for mixed race kids.

You know its fucked up for them when the mainstream media has to try and make it seem like it's so special and amazing to be one.

Getting the tranny/retard treatment.

Unironically how do you live knowing you're a mutt that belongs to no culture and you'll just taint whatever genetics you manage to pass on? It sounds like it fucking sucks being born into that, I'd probably kill myself out of shame

I don't understand your post.
Why table for one if there are 2 of you? Why someone asks who is your dad? Why are they surprised?

Attached: .jpg (276x277, 34K)

OP's dad probably looks nothing like him (completely different skin tone+facial structure) so the waiter was taken by surprise.

>mfw im a shitskin brazillian mutt
>mfw my family genes are made for a way id go fat one way or another
>mfw i got addicted to anime at 16, in 2011,and thus evolving to become a lonely,disgusting looking weeb
>mfw i was condemned from birth to be a ugly bastard

Attached: 1527020749915.png (420x420, 335K)

Also a mulatto, and this has never happened to me.

OP here, this literally happened to me yesterday and multiple times before, with both parents even.
I wouldn't say completely different facial structure but other people don't notice the similarities. (This is cope isn't it. I fucking hate this existence.)

unless you're a purebred shitskin lol

Genes don't mean you have to be fat. Just watch your diet and exercise. Don't eat too much sugar.

Your dad should KYS for fucking a nigger.

>being white
>a robot
Pick one.

People give me special treatment for being mixed, all the black dudes are cool with it, black woman think it's funny/cute, white guys just ignore the fact I'm part black and white women completely ignore me. Helps my skin is white with no sign of blackness on me at all.

>Be mulatto
>When in public with mother people assume we're a couple
>When in public with father people assume he's my business associate
Being mixed race hasn't negatively impacted my life in any real way except for these minor inconveniences, thankfully.

Why the fuck is your waiter asking you about your dad?

this has never happened to me
stop being such a little bitch why the fuck do you even care

>being a dirty nigger

lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.28_[2018.05.22_01.19.03].png (304x602, 230K)