I want to breed with a cute asian girl

I want to breed with a cute asian girl.

Attached: 1520930928640.jpg (1025x1280, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatsonweibo.com/six-years-after-controversy-over-chinese-pop-star-dating-a-12-year-old-girl-theyre-now-tying-the-knot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're so cringeworthy, OP.
Now listen, this pedophilic relationship is more beautiful than your fetish and should be accepted by every society.
whatsonweibo.com/six-years-after-controversy-over-chinese-pop-star-dating-a-12-year-old-girl-theyre-now-tying-the-knot/

Attached: miki.jpg (800x1202, 58K)

A breeding Asian for every robot!

Attached: 827642de7164a18dbd124bb3fbf35bb3.png (765x1024, 637K)

Someone post that chart showing how half-asians with a white dad are way more fucked up than those with a white mom, thats been true in my personal experience as well. Personally I'm okay with that, I'm fucked up and I want my kid to accept early in that they are a meme so they can be happy.

I don't want one. Where do I go to return mine?

Probably because most white dudes who go after asian chicks are just doing it for physical attraction, they have no real intent on raising a kid so the kid becomes fucked up naturally

I want you to meet a lovely cute Asian girl and I want the two of you to falling love.
I want you to feel like you couldn't live without her, and you tell her you'll love her no matter what.
I want her to start lifting weights and take var are turn into a wheyfu.
I want you to watch as everything you ever loved and hoped for slowly grow away.

I think it's also that Asian society is very patriarchal and without a strong asian dad (who are known for really giving a fuck and putting in effort) there's just a silly woman who hasn't been prepared for any of it.

>Tfw asian cuck
>Jow Forums is full of whites but most are virgins
>Don't get daily amatuer pics of asian girls worshiping BWC
Reee

>not wanting a qt asian gf to lift with

onions

breed me anytime anyplace but know that i'll never get pregnant

that is a win/win situation tho

I want to ejaculate deep inside her womb

>not wanting cute hapa kids
Faggot

>hapa kids
>cute
kek, okay Elliot

bump for race mixxing

try to tell me this isn't the cutest thing in the world

Attached: 1509214704985.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Cute, cute!
I want to hug them.

>Raising, sheltering and feeding that for 2 decades just so she can be a kitty in bed for a real man
Having a daughter is the ultimate cuck move kek

>breed
Stop using this word. People aren't cattle. It's like saying you're "feeding" when you're eating.

You have a very distorted view on father-daughter relationships.

Pretty fucked way to look at raising children m8

Keep telling yourself that while you have to listen to your daughter call another man 'daddy' while he does her doggy style in your house.

I'd rather breed with a cute blasian girl
Back to tumblr cuck

Attached: 1501158480647.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

Gawd
How rich would I have to be to convince them to be my personal breeding sows?

That's a myth. Regular autistic Asian men produce extremely autistic children. There is this one hapa girl from Jow Forums who's 60 year old autistic father got a Slav mail order bride from the internet
And she and her sister are absolutely insane.

It's only chad Asians who have chad children and the same is true for chad whites who have kids with Asian women

>not being an autistic cringelord is tumblr
You get a suspiciously high opinion of tumblr...

And your response to that is jealously that you don't get to fuck your own daughter?

I know the correct way to raise a daughter, so that she will not end up being a whore. I've watched my uncle raise my cousin and she turned out fine. I have no doubt that I can do the same. The girls who are whores either have terrible father figures or no father at all

also if my daughter wants to be a 'kitty' in bed for man she loves then I have no problem with that, that's how life works. How else will I get grandkids

>Mongloid

No thank you. They look like they have down syndrome.

Attached: Typical Asian Beauty.jpg (710x564, 56K)

I want to be a cute asian girl.

>having fetishes is autistic
>using 'cringe' unironically
Make it a little less obvious next time xir

>having fetishes is autistic
Correct.

Except literally every man has fetishes whether they realize it or not. Go outside and talk to people, you'd be hard-pressed to find a guy that doesn't have a single kink