You have TEN (10) seconds to tell me what you think the meaning of life is or I'll blow your head off

You have TEN (10) seconds to tell me what you think the meaning of life is or I'll blow your head off.

Attached: imago.jpg (297x170, 2K)

to die and make kids desu

Attached: 1527064820542.jpg (671x800, 86K)

Reproduction is the natural purpose of every living thing.

making fun of op for this piece of garbage

Attached: 1517786300208jpg.0.jpg (245x280, 20K)

that's a complicated question. It depends upon your definition of "life"

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-25 11:58:50.png (204x284, 58K)

Idk. Just want to keep living and see if there is

Attached: 1523161985938.png (657x527, 35K)

To survive long enough to pass on genes

There is none. Go ahead, pull the trigger, it's not like it matters one way or another.

That better not be a 9 millimemer you little shit.

Attached: IMG_4312.png (420x420, 405K)

To find happiness where there is not.

Live without being afraid of death and dying whitout wanting anything

Attached: 1527108027248.gif (475x182, 446K)

We are doomed to an infinite existence. The only possibilities are 1: we stop existing eventually or 2: we exist forever. There is no in between. The latter is the reality. The original being, the all-father, or 'god' was an infinite entity that fragmented himself into what we know now as existence in an attempt to escape his boredom. His ego is now split into an infinite number of beings and realities, one of which is you. When you die you will return to the source and be reborn as a new being, doomed to repeat the cycle for eternity, because non-existence is a myth
im just tryna have a good nut tho

Attached: 1476647728200.png (741x568, 29K)

suffering. dont need the other 9 seconds fucko

propagation of the species
no one ever said that you *have* to do this though

To get stronger or die

Attached: Toguro.gif (500x375, 838K)

Think? The meaning of life is evolution. Not an opinion, fact.

xavier spells truth

*smirks for ten seconds*

To create and leave behind a legacy

there is no meaning

pull the fucking trigger faggot I got nothing.

To pass on your genes to live on through your children and their children.

Humans somehow think we have a greater reason.

Holy shit he's barely taller than the table is that a shop?

>meaning of life
There isn't one.

Attached: 1524330281655.png (593x449, 328K)

The meaning of life is to gather and spread information. Genetic and otherwise.

Live bravelly die fearlessly

What a boring way to look at life

In my opinion, life is about having fun

being not gay

please just shoot me
origidigi

To be liberated from the plague of existence. It's an insult to the void.

Life is just a series of problems. The more you solve the better man you become.
Socrates once thought that life was just a constant learning process. That we live many lives. He saw existing like a pendulum. There's a state of death therefore there's a state of living. When you die you tend towards existing again a little bit more every day. When you die you tend towards dieing every day. As for the point of it all. He believed that we have latant memories of things that we have never seen it known. Things like the perfect circle, the perfect sphere. He explained this as things we've seen in our past lives. Every life we learn new things and grow faster than the last. Eventually (although he did not say this) we would tend towards godhood in our knowledge.

He also believed that how we act will determine how and where our next life will be. Our actions can either lead us to have crueler God's rule over us or kinder one's. But every life will have us answer to someone.

I think a little like this except I don't think that there are several God's only one God who watches all of creation. We cannot say what he feels or if he even cares about an individual to do so is narcissistic. What I can say is that something did create everything. Everything came from nothing and eventually it will go back to nothing and become everything again. Like vicious cycle.

Attached: 1525442190086.png (310x304, 107K)

boi skip the 10 seconds why didn't you ask me sooner I just want a fucking bullet piercing throu my head right now pls

to make your ((((Boss)))) happy

I don't think there is a meaning to life. You can make your own but that won't apply to everyone else.

having fun user yay!

There isn't one. But that doesn't mean there's no reason to be alive. Make your own, no matter how convoluted or wrong it may be.

Attached: IMG_2938.jpg (382x286, 30K)

Life has no meaning. We are just the few beings on this planet that are aware of our own mortality. We have the ability to create a purpose for ourselves. Thus, life is what we make of it. Life provides the difficulty level while we are the weavers of our own fate.

to suffer
there's no way this is original

To live, reproduce, raise your offspring, and die.

Attached: DaY9aYuVwAA5h-X.jpg (1080x1074, 113K)

this desu
the greatest truth is that there isn't one

There is no inherent meaning of life. The meaning of life is to find meaning in itas you live your life

To lick a fat bitchs sweaty asshole

To enjoy it, and do as much as you can to facilitate further enjoyment of it.

DEATH AND REPRODUCTION

Fuck, make baby, die. Simple.

to experience the wild beauty and ugliness of reality

Making good memories for the Earth.

Thats... actually pretty calming desu. thanks for that user now i feel like life has a meaning

There's no meaning user, we're just here by accident.

Jeezerz

Life is devoid of meaning.

>Life long partner
>Children
>Good relationship with parents and siblings
>Good friend/s

The meaning of life is to give it meaning.

I personally have thus taken it upon myself to raise a fulfilling family like a stereotypical look of the 1950s would fit.
>Nuclear family
>Sense of pride in ones self and others around him/herself.
>A deep desire to fight for what you want in life, take nothing easy (essentially work hard).
>2 Kids of whom are not annoying fuckers like today would bring about.
>Having a loving wife who I cuddle with while the kids are away at school and assist in daily chores if I am home.

I also strive for athleticism, not only as a physical goal but also as an ideological goal. This ties in with the "work hard" mentality I gave earlier.
I don't want my worth to derive from charity, I shall take it from the blood stained work with my hands. These are all goals however. The only thing I have come close to doing is the fitness portion, but my goal bod is a little while away.

I must remind that as a Robot, I have worst of all social capability around the norman, thus working to increase this skill is something I do. I don't sit at home on my comp all night even if I want. I force myself out to hang with friends and to attend social gatherings on occasion. It's painful but it damn well is working. Social skills (and dealing with normies in general) is something that must be learned through experience.

I kinda rambled past the meaning of life here, but i hope it was a nice read nonetheless.

Attached: 1390630719448.png (645x773, 5K)

To experience enough pleasure that you don't question the meaning of life.

To make other people happy as much and often as possible.

That is pretty fucking cucked user.

That's what has made me happiest, historically. I'm fine with it. I'm pretty sure it makes me a good person, at the very least.

>all these plebs with the basic bitch Nietzsche"to create your own meaning!"

"Meaning" is a human abstraction. There is no meaning to reality, only nature. I don't expect you to believe me and I wouldn't want you to because I think it's something that needs to be experienced personally before it can really be understood, but you don't need to be preoccupied with meaning to feel satisfied with life. Ride the wave, ebb and flow. It is easy to get lost in the mindset of material reality being all there is, since it is all we can "know", but I can assure you material reality is the tip of the iceberg. I hope you all can come to this experience at some point.

We are pieces of higher dimensional space "making a shape" into material reality. There is a life force. When it leaves decay sets in. Death is just a point of transition. The body becomes a less comfortable place to exist as you age for a reason, you aren't meant to be stuck here forever.

Try not to waste your time in fear and worrying. Do not be afraid to let go. Do not be afraid to face struggle.

exterminate jews

This one resonates with me 2bh

To adapt and grow and complete the wheel of fate

This is very true my compadres

"meaning" is a human invention and doesn't actually exist

You cheeky sun of a bitch

Attached: 377d3ef6403c6a464cb920dbc2c02f48b1e38415c01620eae4a1ea5d161170be.gif (229x176, 978K)

To have sex with beautiful girls

Yeah Socrates, that nigga was legit.

I believe the goal of life is... to pass things on to as many people as you can.
It's not about inheriting blood, or continuing your genetic line. It's more like passing on your memories.
And since my father passed his down to me... I have to do the same for future generations.

Persona 4 was a great game

Attached: 33-P4-00332.jpg (640x450, 37K)

fuck you
OROGINAL COMMENT QHFZEURTRZEURAHRTGZ

this
lost on 95% of normshits like you goys though

Learning, passing knowledge on, and finally dying in a great never ending chain of generations

>the meaning of life is to give it meaning
Bingo. This user gets it. Find what drives you and try to succeed in that

Bang.
Originolli originolli, give me the formuoli.

I think you are excercising it right now. To accumlate power, and bend the universe within your circle of influence to your end.

Many people ascribe meaning to many things, but ultimtely, I think that is a mental tool to help them make the decisions that they can in order to bend the universe toward what they want.

Whatever a perso says is the meaning f life, is likely wahat they want manifested for themselves.

There is none, you exist purely just because, anyone trying to pass off reproduction as the objective purpose is a brainlet. Creating more meaningless life in an effort to find meaning only perpetuates a cycle that has no logical reason to exist

To become closer to God through ascetism and deep faith.

Do as much as you want to do before you finally die. There's only so much time on this Earth as the collection of atoms that is "you." So many people get so obsessed with ass-kissing, people pleasing, brown nosing et cetera. Just do what makes you happy, don't worry about the others.

To achieve your goals. Simple as that.

All is one. Eventually I will incarnate in you and vice versa. This is a very materially bound existence we are currently in and the ultimate test. Lower and higher existences just have to slowly go through all the levels to get higher, but we can skip straight ahead to the source or sink completely to the bottom, a cosmic roulette. Ask yourselves "have I passed the test?". It's not an easy test, the greatest results require a great deal of sacrifice. Those that succumb to the temptations and think they can escape the will of the infinite creator will be punished brutally, transhumanism is an example of such transgressions. Satan is an AI

the meaning of life is culture desu

everything we do that has a beginning and an end is part of our culture and correlates with life's birth and death.

You'll kill me if I don't answer? Is that a promise?

Attached: 1483143403209.jpg (570x572, 35K)

To deny your desires, find happiness within yourself and live an ascetic life. Want nothing and you might manage to avoid a good deal of suffering, suffering which otherwise would lead to certain amounts of pleasure which is nothing more than the absence of suffering, although that feeling would quickly fade and bring forth boredom and suffering.

Attached: AcroRd32_2018-03-31_00-01-08.jpg (753x490, 240K)

Experience shit from your point of view and context.

>Inb4 answer is 42

What the fuck is up with that short retard

To glorify God originally desu

to learn and to enjoy user ~74

l've never kissed anyone.

It's subjective. Robots are meant to be bad examples and ultimate benchmarks.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

Heh, like I'd tell you. it's to make catgirls real and worship them as goddesses

To cum on as many teenage girl faces as you can before you die.

>count is on 0 at tho
FeelsOkeyMan

The meaning of life is that there is no meaning except for the meaning of finding meaning in the meaningless.

Get back to your suicide cult, creep

The biological meaning and purpose of all life is to multiply and spread. Beyond that, it's up to you.

gain knoweledge about our universe

Nothing. Once you get depersonalization/derealization you understand that we don't exist. The physical world exists, but our thoughts are just an illusion created by the physical world, and reproduction is just an autocatalytic reaction on a macromolecular scale. If a truly conscious being were to look at our biological existence, it would be in terror of the macabre monsters that we humans are. It's all really scary and it's driving me to think about all the horrible shit I want to do now that morals play no role in my life. I will kill people, it's just a matter of time until my full breakdown.

its subjective. pursue a job, pursue a girl, pursue a goal of some sort, doesn't matter. try to find happiness i think.

To suffer, I guess. I was suffering less when I wasn't existing.

I guess it's time to get back to another state of existence.

the meaning of life is solving the problems that were handed to you at birth and being an example for others

What if the moment we are created upon this miserable world we can never revert back to the original state of nonexistence? That's a scary thought

You were never not existing. Non-existence is a concept of the human mind