Finally get a qt goth gf

>finally get a qt goth gf
>genuinely most beautiful girl i've ever seen and she likes my awkwardness
>fuck yea dude lol
>over time i come to realize she has these two extremely straight guy friends who she communicates with online very frequently
>send each other hearts, say they love each other, call each other cute, among other compliments
>i say it's kind of weird that they talk to her like that even though we're together
>she defends them and not me

who the fuck thought this shit would be so hard. i genuinely want to kill myself right now.

Attached: 1477276361849.jpg (640x480, 108K)

Break up with her and tell her it's her fault. That'll show her.

She's fucking the Chadder of the two.

lmao how can you be "extremely straight"

by liking pussy a lot, idiot. how do you think? leave my thread and stop breathing at once you fucking harpy.

she has no capacity to learn from her mistakes so that would be useless.

sexuality is a spectrum you bigot

How is them being straight relevant? Are you a rug muncher and worried shes gucking you with men? Or are you just being autistic and trying to make it clear they're not her fag friends

i'm just being autistic and making it clear to the other retards on this board that they aren't her gay friends. i have no issues with her gay friends because they're flamboyant and exclusively fuck cock.

Attached: 1471222365966.gif (500x452, 987K)

either way youre fucked if you stay with her.
it sucks but some people are just like that, you can't change their perception no matter how hard you try

Attached: big sad.png (280x353, 130K)

that's what i'm afraid of. what possesses people to act like this while in relationships? i genuinely don't understand how anyone could think it's appropriate. i'd never do that.

I have never heard anyone use "extremely straight" besides OP

Send a pic of your gf and it'll help me know what advice to give :^)

Don't let that bitch pussywhip you. Stand up for yourself and tell that bitch who's boss. And if she don't listen Go on whatever it is she is talking to them on,block them,and act like nothing happened.

That's how women work, she has you while also getting validation (non sexual attention from other dudes).
If she legit loved you she wouldn't need that so yeah, keep fucking her till you find something better

You've already lost. You can't say anything but you can't let it slide.

>Go on whatever it is she is talking to them on,block them,and act like nothing happened.

no, she has to want to do it herself. when she finds out she'll just unblock them and all the heat will come back to me. not worth it. one of them already talks shit about me to her though which enrages me to no end.

will keep this in mind.

well, if i can't say anything or let it slide, what am i supposed to do? and why can't i say anything.

You are straight pissing me off. Just fucking leave her ass in the trash where she belongs. Fucking hell it is not that difficult. Yeah you'll be alone but you'll be alone knowing you stood up for what you thought was right and made sure she didn't have the cake and eat it too. If you were my son ide spank you till my hand bleed for being this way. Fucking hell. Just fucking man up and set your foot down.

>women are the niggers of gender
meme aside, it just boils down to selfishness. she doesnt love you but it benefits her most to stay with you while fucking as many chads as possible. some people just dont consider the socio-ethical balance; their universe consists of them and them alone.

"extremely straight" as in "definitely not gay"

/thread desu familam

>she defends them and not me
>who the fuck thought this shit would be so hard
Uh how is this hard at all, you break up with her and find someone who treats you like a person and not an accessory. Seems like the easiest and clearest decision in the world here.

>some people just dont consider the socio-ethical balance

this sounds interesting and something i should know more about. can you expound on this a little more?

Dude it's not worth it. Just try to end the relationship as soon as you can. Sure you'll be alone but c'mon, you were before. There are much better things in life than this qt goth girl. Sure she's nice to "have" but it's never worth putting your happiness on the line for someone who doesn't love you. You're life is much more than this girl.
I don't know who you are user, but I care about your happiness.

Attached: IMG_1214.jpg (918x918, 99K)

Seen this behavior a lot among goth girls, weirdly common. If she's anything like the others she doesn't take the other 2 guys affection seriously right now but they do. As soon as you break up she will likely end up dating one of them within a week or two. Watched one of my friends get strung along by one of these girls. I'm honestly unsure if they recognize their behavior or if it's all unconscious, either way it's bullshit and their relationships never last long. If she isn't willing to change I say get out of there.

not that robot but, its basically being self centered, "i do what i want, the way i want it" in this case, they dont care if they end up hurting someone. If theyre happy, thats all that matters.

I can support this. I've had a few of these girls and our relationships last a month at best. Then they get right with another guy that they were talking to right after. Fuck I've had one who cheated on their currant boyfriend to be with me. (I didn't know at the time)

You have three choices.

Do nothing and live with things the way they are.
Tell her you dont like it, admit it makes you jealous, and ask her to stop because it makes you feel uncomfortable. Tell her it means a lot to you.
Or finally, nobody is forcing you to be with her. You can always leave and find someone new.

You can live whatever life you want, OP.

OP, look at this chart and decide what you must do.

Attached: 20100228.gif (504x694, 43K)

fuck off goth chad

What's Goth Chads name?

OP here, also forgot to mention that one of the guy friends she talks to still had a thing for her in the past and they would talk about getting married a lot in the past. She actually admitted this to me, but she said it was only in a friendly and platonic, psuedo-jokey kind of way. I cannot make this shit up, I have the texts to prove it.

Attached: 1480748244322.png (848x971, 534K)

END END END

>Glenn
Glenn :^)

Post the texts so we can analyze the situation.

That feel when and were both posted by me and now I'm being called a chad

Attached: IMG_1215.jpg (251x218, 21K)

>attractive niche girl

You're fucking a vapid whore who looks and acts the way she does because she knows it gets her attention, and she requires that attention, and one man is not able to provide enough attention.

Well done. That's like dating a cute gamer asian. You KNOW she's got a harem of betas on steam orbiting her, etc.

You also appear to not have the balls to be the alpha of this problem, so gg.

And the fact that you reacted this way to a reasonable question of your dumbfuck post shows how impulsive and immature you are. I'd leave before you start to be controlling and beat her.

Also, before you shoot off another one of your fucktard blinded by love little boy replies, I'm playing pillars of eternity and probably won't see it for an hour or two, so fuck off.

There's no need to think foul play unless it actually presents, but do try to funnel irrational jealousy into a positive and healthy emotion. Women want you to be protective of them (to an extent) and get a thrill in seeing their partner be a (little) annoyed about male friends. Be playful about, make jokes to her about her male friends, tease her a little while showing that it does bother you (slightly) but that you trust her with the situation. Show that you want her to be yours and yours only, but don't go fucking mental about it.

Vlad
oringoaly

Triple dubs of truth. The question though is what her real intentions are. Is she keeping these guys around because she likes the attention and feeling of power she has by teasing them and keeping them on the bench? Or is she a whore who is actually going to fuck them (if she hasn't already)?

op keep us updated.

oregairu

"Goth chad" here. It's Josh

Actually this. Trust her but do show that you care.

consider how long she's known them, if they've been locked in the friend zone I wouldn't worry but still it doesn't make it okay and I'd tell her talking to people like that bothers you and she should tone it down.

had to go back a bit to find these. here's a snippet of the marriage thing.

Attached: snippet.png (640x3802, 1.53M)

Chris here. Ive been fucking her for weeks you fucking faggot. I mean, come on, who actually uses the word disconcerting in a text to his gf and expects her not to stray. You dont have a decent fuck in you, you limp dick cunt

1: chill a bit, she prob thinks you are insecure af (prone to not give a fuck about you = cheat on you)

2: i beg you to dig in a little bit more , find more stuff etc. This happened to me too. Any girl showing even the slightest interest in me aka talk to me, reply to a tweet or whatever minimum interaction to me, would make my ex gf rage towards me, but i couldnt be mad at her for having only guy friends. It all ended up finding out that she cheated on me with "the guy her bestfriend (girl) liked".

3: be careful. women are twisted.

You deserve to be taken for a mug btw OP if you cant tell from those texts shes playing you.

>oh I didnt mean to lie to you and when I talk to those other guys Im like totally joking with them but Im being totally honest with you hehe

Give me a fucking break

Here's the thing, OP. She genuinely IS acting "jokey" with them. The guys probably aren't though. They think they're getting a foot in the door and want to fuck your girlfriend. If she asks them or calls them out on it, they'll just deny it and say they're being friendly or having fun. It looks like she's genuinely apologizing and didn't know it would hurt you that she acted this way in the past. If you think the guy still has feelings for her, let her know that you think that and ask her to tone it down a bit, emphasizing that it's for your sake because it makes you a little uncomfortable (even though you know he's just joking, etc. etc.)

Attached: 1332287822543.jpg (640x482, 23K)

pics of her NOW

onegai

Pretty disturbing she lied about it first, means she knows what she was doing is fucked up.

>she has no capacity to learn from her mistakes so that would be useless.
Do it for yourself man.
You're only going to be hurt by her down the road. Trust me.
I'm going through a breakup with the first girl I really loved but was pushed away because "she's not ready for a relationship" and that's mostly because she has severe psychological issues
You cant blame yourself. It's okay to hurt. It's okay to cry. But you gotta do this for you. It's probably best to stay off this website so as to not soak in self pity.

This is giving me serious flashbacks to a girl that did some shit to me like this. There were other guys commenting on her photos with I love yous and all that shit and she said the same thing. Not saying it's the same thing, but it's likely.

Tell her that it bothers you. Tell her that if she keeps doing this you may leave her. If she truly loves you she will not continue hurting you. Be with someone who genuinely loves you instead.

It won't get better. Drop now.

I don't know why no one has told you to fuck off to r/relationships yet you whiny, pissy cunt.

I don't get this thread - I would be furious if my gf was sending hearts and I love yous to her male friends. I'd just tell her that's not okay and if it doesn't stop then I don't feel comfortable being in a relationship with her.

There are boundaries to friendships, and she crossed that. Honestly if one of my friends starts shit talking my gf in front of me I would go ballistic unless they were legitimate concerns, the fact that she continues to let it happen is bad news friend.

Your partner is someone you should be able to trust the most.

Attached: business2.png (510x332, 66K)

talk to women online (or men roleplaying as women) do the same thing

if she has a problem with it, explain this is how you feel.

she clearly has ability of empathy or sympathy

I can't do the same thing back to her without looking like a massive hypocrite. I already went on this big tirade to her about how I'd never do that shit.

What did she say when you threw out the theoretical of you doing the same thing she is and how she would feel about it?

Attached: 1506038411977.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Hello, semi-Chad here, my fetish is making girls cheat (and cheating), so I've got some anecdotal experience with stuff like this. I don't think what she's doing is appropriate, but I also don't think she's cheating with someone saying cutsy shit like that. From the perspective of the "other guy", when you're making your approach you don't want to say anything relationshipy in a friendship context because then other things, such as comments to build sexual tension, will be seen as just friendly compliments or playing around. To get a girl to cheat, the trick is to appear only casually interested in them so they think you won't make an attempt to disrupt their relationship. It doesn't sound like that's what these guys are doing. I think she's either already fucked them and judged them only worthy of being her attentionslaves, or it really is just weird friend shit to her.

Do it anyway. You have to.

She is a massive attention whore and she has them as backup.

betas. The word gets thrown around a lot but when a man thinks he needs to put up with bullshit like this to stay with a woman, that's a beta.

And it's the kind of woman she is as well. Super hot goth girl, hmmm, I wonder if someone so caught up in a specific image that she's very good at would possibly want as much attention as she could get for that image?

Of course. Same as any cam whore or twitch thot. Might be nice to look at but not the kind of woman you want to settle down with at all. And I assume on some level OP knows that and this is his way of dealing with it.