ONIONS

are onions just a meme after all or are they worth while for hightest and gains?

Attached: ewl5eg9u71901.jpg (570x589, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077
amazon.com/dp/B00457KVBM/?coliid=I1I15MG7GCPZ86&colid=OYSNHHBZPAYI&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they made my farts smell like death but it fixed my hairline

those are caroots ya mong

Just meme stop eating/buying that shit

Norwood 2 here, please elaborate

my shits now smell like onion. Its utterly revolting. I do enjoy the taste of red onion though

>extremely cheap
>delicious
>dozens of ways to prepare
>go with almost any type of cuisine

how are you not already eating tons of onions? i eat onions almost every single day and have been doing so since i moved on my own and started grocery shopping. i don't give a shit if they boost test or do nothing at all. i don't want to live in a world where i'm not eating onions all the time.

my piss smells like a mixture of tuna and onion
ramped up my onion consumption when I found out how beneficial they are

actually that pic is stupid because the mass of roots beneath a carrot plant is roughly equal to the mass of green leafy plant matter above the root

O sorry to get your hopes up but i was working at a pizza place and the oven burned the side of my face and burned part of my hairline off. When i started this onion meme it drastically increased the rate of the hairs growing back idk if this works on people who are actually going bald.

Me on the left

The test meme occurs when you eat them raw, like an apple

bullshit, they lose at most 30% of the thing that blocks estradiol when coocked.

what the fuck thats not how fucking carrots work you fucking fat faggot licker ohm y lord why would a large carrot have a smaller plant head you fucking dickhead god damn like why the fuck do you think thats there in the first place huh? tpo catch you fucking cum you god damn retard no it serves a fucking fuckntion big carrot = big PLANT YOU FUCKEAD

Literally a troll meme by reddit to fuck with Jow Forums users.

They are probably a meme but it can't hurt to try. Eating onions won't hurt.

your fucking balls will drop mate

This image shows a false representation of genetics and plant growth. The image is false, it follows that the rest is false.

You will see the results of progress.

do you think onions/garlic increase chances of ulcers? i have a sense that they might be one of the factors to help them form.

If you're a weak faggot soyboy they will "irritate your gastrointestinal tract"
Been eating 1 onion a day for 6 months, and eat garlic every day with multiple meals, no ulcers or any irritation

Spicy foods, like jalapenos, reduce the risk of coronary disease and heart burn.

i would not call onion a spicy food and about heart burn i would say onion would probably more likely to cause it than reduce it. from all the burps it gives you smetimes it does feel like giving a bit if heart burn
i have nothing against onions, i know they are very beneficial. eating it raw everyday tho, don't feel it is a good idea. maybe once or twice a week. whos gonba be a weak faggot soyboy when you'll have to eat mashed potatoes for tge rest of your life. i hope you are right tho and that never happens.

Me on the left. Brainlet Chad on the right. Really makes you think.

JUDEN RAUS!!!

>t. rootlet

How do you guys go about eating raw onions daily? Like, what do you combine them with?
>inb4 chomp down like its an apple

.t croplet

>REEEEE ONION NOT SPICE REEEEE
ok

Rabbits don't eat the root, they eat the leafs of the carrot.

Started a month ago at 50g/day. now on 125g. planning to reach 150g (1 standard red onion) daily.
urine: strong onion smell
hands: i can smell onions for at least 2 days after meal prep
hair: placebo or not, stopped noticing hair loss
The rest is pretty much as before. They're fitting my macros, not that expensive, but struggling to stomach them with dinner.

>tfw fags don't know there are other foods that massively increase test and are literally eating raw onions

its a meme you dip

You summoned me.
Per day.
1 medium red a day or two small. -reduce female sex hormone

Mine lowered by 66%

2 cap fulls of concentrate Pomegranate (or replace a cap for a whole fruit)

400 -600mg of long Jack.
Get the tablets the powder taste THE WORST

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077

1 table spoon cocoa (not convinced on that one)

Increase test.
Mine raised 25%
Increase free test.
Mine raised 27%

Chop
Salt
Olive oil.

Or
Mix in with food once food has cooked and cooled slightly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-110412.png (1080x1920, 1.07M)

whats next in your master plan?

switching to a diet of all red meat & butter & eggs?

Make Pico de Gallo my Niggas. Lime juice gets rid of the harshness of the onions.

Attached: pico-de-gallo-recipe-addapinch-0930.jpg (670x447, 55K)

Yeah I'm doing a vitamin one.
Vitamin d
K2
High dose c

But I have not been as ridiculously precise with my diet as I was with the prior 2 tests.

So I'm taking my bloods again.
But I will take the results with a pinch of salt due to the variance.

However I will use that as a base.
For
Testing...

SOY

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-192309.png (1080x1920, 1.43M)

are you doing those while continuing the onion/ali/pomegranate?

also make sure to megadose your k2/d3

amazon.com/dp/B00457KVBM/?coliid=I1I15MG7GCPZ86&colid=OYSNHHBZPAYI&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

highest dose of k2 ive seen.

There are memers and then there are the meme'd.

Guess which you are?

Thanks onionbro. Mixed in a chopped onion with my chicken rice post workout meal. Does anything help with the burning in the back of your throat or did you just get used to it?

30% is pretty fucking significant

Food in general is a meme. There is no reason to eat anything ever, and if you do your a disgusting undisciplined slob who sacrifices health for mouth pleasure.

Yup
I stack.
If I drop the onion ECT it will affect my result.

Hmmm I'm not mega dosing that high.
I'm unsure if my doses are high enough.

Oil and other stuff that can coat.
Mushy lentils work.

i eat this shit like cereal

>there are people who actually think eating raw onions will do anything other than give them bad breath
>there are people here who think the miniscule test boost would give them any noticeable gains

Attached: disgustin.jpg (240x389, 31K)

I have been doing these without knowing they're a thing for years. I too eat them like they're cereal.
Absolutely hated salads before I began making them like that.

That makes no sense, having to eat them raw. If we follow that logic of phyto based androgens, then cooking soy beans destroys phytoestrogens and are sage to eat.