See a nigger

>see a nigger
>immediately reach for my firearm just in case he attacks me

Why must I be racist?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.42_[2018.05.23_00.31.12].png (526x710, 469K)

>Having good profiling and survival instincts = racist
You're doing the right thing because. like pitbulls, you'll look at one in a slightly off way and they'll jump you.

Use a trip so I can filter your threads

OP is just out to stir shit up and make white look bad

Attached: 32423424.png (696x740, 383K)

You sure you're not just sexually repressed? Have you even thought about having sex with a black man?

It's not racist for wanting to defend yourself against a people who tend to be violent racists.

Attached: 1526280425312.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Blacks make the best traps because round faces, big lips, big ass. So technically yes. All the times

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. Obviously you shouldn't START any trouble, just be aware that if anyone in the room is going to do something violent and stupid it will probably be the nigger. After spending a few years in a heavily black area of town I have developed a healthy suspicion of niggers. Keep your eye on them. Again, don't initiate anything, but keep an eye on them.

This is why people are afraid of white people shooting places up, because of insecure pansies like you who are gonna start popping off rounds in random directions when you see a black person.

Attached: 7bd342fwr5ey.jpg (500x378, 37K)

Who said I shoot off rounds randomly? I was trained in properly holding a firearm, dumbass. Niggers sure can't read lel

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.33_[2018.05.25_00.19.54].png (500x690, 382K)

I wouldn't trust an animeposting whiteboi to have proper judgement skills when he already admits to having being afraid when black people are around.

lmao look at the swedecuck in the background staring into the ground
at least you will never be this pathetic

>afraid when a peapole with a history of violent behavior are around
Asians, indians, and arab immigrants think the same if you know any in the U.S. lol

I bet you would love to try some dark meat huh white boi?

Around blacks never relax OP keep up the vigilance itll pay off when one of those subhumans chimps out on you one day

Cant simmer the Zimmer
>originally of course

Its not racist. They commit half the crime after all.

OP I completely understand where you're coming from.

You are scared of blacks the same way everyone's scared of you when you walk through the halls at school.

The teachers are armed because of you...They won't kick you out incase you shoot the place up there and then

This situation like every other situations like this one does not threaten your life thefore you should not use any lethal appartus.

Pretty much every race is more on guard when blacks are around.

Are you a wolf girl looking for a black prince?

>normies
>scared of robots
>at all

Lmfao they dont fear us until the last second. They just assume we aint about shit until we actually do it. Nigger thugs kill more per week than all school shooters combined

Attached: 9D7942E7-A18C-4A2D-8777-98E07DBFFC89.jpg (261x193, 18K)

What does that even mean? Erika gets with the hottest Aryan ikemen in school originally lel

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.21_[2018.05.23_00.41.08].png (390x584, 280K)

There's a difference between killing through crime/gangs

Than shooting a bunch of kids who stated the fact that you're a fucking dork

I'm starting to think you're looking for a black prince of your own user

>nigger can't get his own women so he frantically tries to feminize other white men

Attached: 1511254341615.jpg (277x523, 39K)

Honestly I prefer feminine white men to woman. Sorry some of you just look too cute.

You just have common sense