What t-shirts are made to fit men with wide shoulders and narrow waists?

What t-shirts are made to fit men with wide shoulders and narrow waists?

It feels like most t-shirts are made to accommodate soy bodies by being too wide/long below the shoulders.

Attached: Excellent-quality-lycra-cotton-t-shirt-men-2015-Famous-Brand-Design-basic-mens-t-shirts-solid.jpg (908x908, 219K)

Go on a cut

dude i bought a pack of hanes shirts and I look like I'm wearing a strange midieval tunic of some sort. It hands so weird and then I lift my shor tup to reveal an actual curved spine and taut core. Fucking hate soy-body clothes saturating the stores.

You pretty much have to buy "athletic fit" which will always cost more.

Hanes is made to fit like 50-year old fat men

For models like that, they have clips (like a binder clip) that they use on the back to get it to conform perfectly to whatever pose he is doing

gotta try that, thanks

*clips shirts for Tinder pics*

D E V I L I S H

>What t-shirts are made to fit men with wide shoulders and narrow waists?
Nearly none of them because its rare as fuck for guys to have wide shoulders and thin waists.

What you can do though is take (dress) shirts to get darts put in them to make them tighter around the waist, but I dont think it will look natural.

You'll have to try and find slim or tailored fit shirts.

Fuckin annoying init

>tfw tshirt is tight to arms and pecs but then the bottom half I might aswell be wearing a dress

Try a military tuck

Tuck in your T-shirt, young man!

uniqlo
sunspel
norse projects

these digits

After years of shopping I've stopped at buying tailored clothes and banana republic shirts / jeans. Suitsupply is a decent chose for dressing up

Attached: 1477684754351.jpg (960x730, 63K)

You can always buy brands but expensive, I get it.
-Tuck, just like the others said.
-Look for fitted.
-Learn to tailor clothes.
-Aliexpress/Alibaba/Banggood/etc. not sure if that's applicable to guys.
Learning to tailor is really what you should shoot for, its not gay think about who makes tailored suits, or get your girl to do it for you. Inb4 delet dis nao

V necks from express or foot locker make my traps look fucking juicy

fuck that I just want a shirt that isn't paper thin and doesn't show my nipple laser beams

O'Neill or surfer wear in general has tees for athletic framed men. If you're looking to seem more mature than graphic tees, fuck if I know.

>-Aliexpress/Alibaba/Banggood/etc. not sure if that's applicable to guys.
best selling mens t shirt, straight off the main page... at least the seller is honest and shows what real customers look like wearing it

Attached: HTB1eETTQVXXXXXUaXXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg (576x324, 117K)

Check out Topman. They make shirts for men they call "muscle fit" for tshirts, long sleeve shirts, polos, and even suit jackets and hoodies.

Give up on T-shirts, go for the suave look.

Emma Willis is good if you're in the UK.

How much to get t-shirt tapered?

good advice actually

Photographer here. Can confirm we do it in the fashion industry.

Look for ones that say slim fit or muscle fit.

So basically,

>fat people ruined life and so you have to life a life of mediocrity as well because it's not profitable to cater to attractive people

Awesome

Why would you cut when you already have a narrow waist and wide shoulders? Can you not read properly or are you just fucking retarded? Either way please kys

Uniqlo shirts have a good cut to them.

Attached: 1517369369161.jpg (2792x2000, 1.02M)

Well they were originally meant for the Asian market so yeah. I always by a dozen shirts when I go on vacation there every other year cause their clothes actually fit me.

>all the metal band t’s at Spencer’s have soylet tier shoulder widths and pull the sleeves upward like some kind of weird fucking blouse
fuck you faggots for ruining my metal shirts

Attached: 22B591C7-E86B-4D17-A090-E2E95479772D.jpg (330x332, 89K)

Hit that online game, bruh.

Try H&M slim tshirts, theyre the only decent tshirt shapes ive found in my life. dont give a fuck that theyreonly like 10 dollaroos

???

None desu.
I started tucking in all my shirts. Looks good with belt.
I dress like pic related pretty much every day for most casual wear.
Polo and a pair of chinos, and dress shirts on Fridays.

Attached: how-to-tuck-shirt.jpg (800x574, 24K)

Same here. It’s really how any adult male should dress.
If you ask me jeans are just tacky

I dress like that too but I don't tuck my polos

What a fag

i bough the most well-fitting t-shit ever from zara man a couple of years ago. Sits well along my body and shoulders and doesn't have those ugly long sleeves that most t-shirts have.
But since zara switches their whole inventory once every few weeks(months?) they have never restocked with that kind of t-shirt. I once found one that looked exactly like it but once i tried the same size on its dimensions were way off.
>tfw when i'll never find a tshirt like it ever again.

Attached: sad.png (336x253, 7K)

They bellow out of the bottom, as do all my shirts, if I don't tuck it in.had to do it out of necessity. On the plus side, looks good and don't have to worry when buying shirts.

Thanks man; I'll start wearing hoodies and sweat pants from now on.

If that's it in the picture it looks like shit.

Buy European brands

Lacoste polos fit very nicely to me even if I don't have broad shoulders.

Wear to get jeans like that?

lacoste has shitty quality though. Cost like 80 bucks each with atrocious quality.
Tbh buy gay brands armani exchange, J. crew, calvin clein etc. They cater to normal sized people who work out.

But watch out if you're american, i ordered the same exact shirts with the same size from america as the ones i bought in Europe and the american ones were hella boxy and usually had longer sleeves. An american large is an european X or XXL

Not just fat people. Ever notice how almost all chairs/benches don't have proper lumbar support? That's because the average person can't sit up straight, they find it uncomfortable and they're always slouching. Or how the seats are also a bit too low if you're 6'+? Manlets. It goes on and on.

Yeah fucking manlets haha

Attached: 1520435189635.png (368x469, 236K)

pederasts wear v neck

the lowest common denominator is women, not manlets

Express T shirts are good, although after a year or two they get stretched out.

Also you can tailor your own t shirts it's really easy.

>v necks make me look like a tryhard pedo
ftfy

>lacoste has shitty quality though
Nigga you wot? Way better than Ralph lauren and other brands I tried so far
At least here, in france.

Asos muscle fit

learn how to tailor a top, its not too hard to just bring the sides in and once you master it you look way more aesthetic

I'd like to get more into tailoring so I don't have to pay that little chinese lady.

What's the bare basics required to do most pant/shirt tailoring?

Next Level 6210

Have the same problem, very wide shoulders, 29" waist. Some years ago someone on Jow Forums recommended Mossimo athletic fit. I have a few and they fit fairly well. I think Target sells them (?).

Material wise? If you're going to be tailoring all of your shirts, you might as well invest in a machine. You don't need a fancy one and can grab a new one for $70. My wife bought her's at a thrift store, and they also occasionally pop up on the local swap meet facebook pages. Then you just need a few extra pins to pull the fabric into place, there are plenty of tutorials online.

I fucking love Mossimo, they're my go to for workout gear. I just wish they were durable because I feel like the fabric thins out after a few washes. They're cheap though so I guess I can't complain.

Girls have always made fun of me for being a chest floating a foot or two above a pair of hips when I wear nothing but a T shirt.

Target's new brand is pretty sweet. Think it's called Goodfellow.

I tried one shirt on while the gf was looking at shit. Bought $80 worth of basics. T shirts are like $10. No idea about how they hold up long-term, but they're good so far

agree bigly

I cant grasp why anyone would buy clothes off alibaba or aliexpress. Its obvious any clothes you buy wont fit unless you have proportions of a literal mannequin

Just cut idiot