How do you approach women?

How do you approach women?

I've heard you should approach at least 5 women a day if you're a sperg but I don't know where to even begin let alone how.

Attached: when-mom-tells-you-you-were-adopted-18097764.png (500x591, 147K)

Anywhere. You're basically just getting yourself comfortable talking to women. Honestly I wouldn't even ask any of them out for the first several times, unless you're getting clear signals.

So I just talk to them? What do I say?

Personally, I believe females are a waste of time. But if you really want them sweat sugar walls you should just focus on becoming the strongest version of yourself. Once you do that and you finally love yourself, then pussy will be like breathing air.

Attached: 5336EF43-90CC-4DD0-A2FA-CC60EA357F3F.jpg (980x653, 40K)

First of all, don't cold approach that's a meme. If you insist on cold approaches just use it as practice on how to talk to people.

this is one of the redpill desu

I don't know. The moment I even think about getting personally attached to a women I'm fucked. My strategy is go as long as possible without admiting that I'm attracted to them. In this time, hopefully I've done enough by being myself to get them interested in me. At this point I probably won't be able to lie to myself anymore about not wanting to wife them. Because if a woman has talked to me chances are that I've now imagined our life together. Anyway, I am now a being of spaghetti and it's up to the girl to initiate the next step. I am unaware of what that step is because I've never gotten there.

Just small talk shit. 2-3 sentences per random woman is enough for getting more comfortable talking to them.

are you me

Don't approach a female unless she tells you it's okay. This is done through continued eye contract, smiling, or giving you attention. If a girl does these things you have permission to engage

Different user
Tfw worked as a cashier on retail for 6+ years and can still barely look women in the eye or start conversations

>I've now imagined our life together.

That's when things start going downhill, mate.

>qt cashier ringing me up in supermarket
>notices all my stuff is organic
>calls for help because apparently they give out free bags if you buy enough organics products
>nobody helps
>"screw it, here you go!"
>bags groceries in the organics tote bag
>"c-cool, t-thanks.."
>quickly exit supermarket because I feel like I'm getting away with something

she wanted the D, and I'm too autistic to notice
fuck life

>she wanted the D
Nice imagination

She didn't want the D, you're reading too much into it. But she was probably interested; should have struck up a conversation over a bag and helped her bag your own groceries. So that you can have an accidental contact, and then make a determination of interest.

Dumbass.

Qt in front of me in line at check out today took multiple looks back at me and I didn't do anything. Lol never gonna make it

>She wanted the d

Attached: 1523103028762.png (625x773, 111K)

Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, or Trader Joes in the afternoon. All the MILFs and WFH qt3.14s come out of the wood work to shop. Then you can be as dumb as a brick as you possible can be, and you'd still probably somehow trip and land in pussy like the imagination of countless anonymoose morrocan tree cutters watching chinese cartoons.

do milfs ever express interest in you? it always happens to me.

Do you fuck'em? If you don't, you should. They know the hot daughters, they've got networking potential like crazy both sexually and professionally.

just buy a sex slave from ISIS you fucking retards

Attached: ISIS sex slave prices.png (317x411, 25K)

>tfw worked in Northern Virginia during the summer
>so many Korean milfs
>tfw didn't try to hit on any

I regret it

Just say hi to five women every day at first and see where it takes you.

>live in NoVA
>haven't seen Korean MILFs

Bitch, you better share locations.

Fairfax and Annadale, my dude. There's basically a Koreatown in Annadale, where you can get cheap jajangmyeon everywhere.

Is there anywhere where you can own a slave without government/people giving me shit? I would unironically consider moving there for a couple years

>mfw I live in that county.

God dammit. What have I been doing all this time.

Only miwlfs

every third world country

I remember reading that there was some psychologist who had a fear of women so he forced himself to ask out 100 women in a month and Im pretty sure he either got over his fear or it got a bit better
also every single one rejected him and getting rejected that many times would probably make the average user kill themselves so you probably shouldnt do this

Jesus fucking christ

>Because if a woman has talked to me chances are that I've now imagined our life together.
How do I stop this from happening bros. I've imagined me waking up next to waitresses from the twin peaks I go to all the time after work. Like I don't even know theses bitches, they just flirt with people for bigger tips.

kek

Attached: 1432315795562.jpg (620x750, 123K)

Yeah, in Fairfax check out the H-Mart, which I unironically went to because they had better produce at cheap prices than most supermarkets in the area and that Trader Joes by George Mason and the Synagogue/Jewish Community Center.

did he allow owning slaves?
might have to convert

More red pills like this? Honestly hate the whole, talk to every girl just to get reps. It does make sense, but honestly I’d rather just stay in my head and not say anything I don’t have to. I’ll start a convo if it feels right. But I guess the idea is do this 99 times so that you’re good at it on the 100th time?

What do you even talk about?

This guy gets it. Just ask simple shit like "How's it going?" Or depending what day it is ask if they've got big plans for the weekend or whatever. Just don't be creepy or sperg out and say something weird.

I read threads like this, and I am honestly terrified that there are people who think like this who walk past me on the street every day.

Attached: streetsweeping.jpg (2448x3264, 2.46M)

Swathes of the middle east, a decent chunk of SEA, most of africa.

You'll likely have to convert to mudslime though

hello and welcome to Jow Forums friend!
we hope you enjoy your vacation from reddit :^D

>I honestly think we should accept being alone forever
>So just focus on yourself, that should do the trick.

Hello, yes? CIA? We got him.

>Because if a woman has talked to me chances are that I've now imagined our life together.

Get out of my head, user. But seriously, years ago I thought that I'm easily falling in love /get fascinated and it's just my way, but now I I'm pretty sure it's a hybrid of social autism, low self esteem and desperate need for love that causes this

>My strategy is go as long as possible without admiting that I'm attracted to them.
STOP BEING ME

Attached: 1514589543157.png (681x681, 631K)

>a hundred quid for prime 9 y/o pussy
do i have to order by phone or can i just do it online?

Easy mode: baristas cassiers hairdressers. People who are paid to talk to you
Medium mode: drunk girls going out. Asking directions. You approach for small talk
Hard mode: cold approach
GOD mode: motion them to get to you

Sone muslim coutries and any warzone

shouldn't feminist organisations be buying all these up and freeing them?

Oh wait they don't care

what if she is shy?

Bump for answer

Fuck me these new wojak iterations are to die for

>approach 5 a day
I haven't approached 1 girl in all my 25 years of living

T. Chinlet/jawlet

The topic is irrelevant. More information is exchanged by voice tone and inflection. Work on your inner self: therapist 1x/week

>voice tone and inflection
How do I work on this?

>sperg
A modern way to disguise a social incapability to interact with others in a normal fashion.
Why do we need shit like this to tell someone is retarded?

Attached: elniño.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Just talk to women the same way you talk to men you fucking sperg, you don’t have to try to bang every woman you meet

Its a long slow process

Start by just going up to girls on the street and asking them for directions

eg. where is mcdonalds?

once you are comfortable ask them a follow up question

eg. what should i order?

now you can start getting cheeky and asking something stupid to realise that most girls dont bite

eg. where is the zoo?

Do this for a while and then add in a follow up question.

This might take a month or two as you want to approach maybe one or two grils a day.

Once you are confident doing this and a bit of small talk I would then try speed dating as you then have like 10 women to practice a 10-15 minute conversation with. Once you feel like you are good at that then you should be comfortable to approach the type of girl you want with confidence.

Social skills are just a muscle that you constantly have to train. I was introverted as fuck until I was about 27 and decided to do something about it. Its never too late but you just have to put in a lot of hard work.

Shortly after popping dbol

i just found a biggest red pill regarding talking to women desu
but it probably will sound quite bizarre without long explanation

if she's shy there's high probability she will reject you rudely to make you go away to save herself from spilling spaghetti

If you have zero social skills, you should unironically practice small talk with men first. Old men, young men, rich men, homeless men, soyboy men, alpha men, all kinds of men. That way you take out erotic tension and fear of rejection out of the equation, and who knows, you might even make a friend. Then graduate to old and/or unattractive women. Only when you feel you know how to interact with people without telegraphing "I would like to fuck you, please", graduate to women you actually would like to fuck.

>why don't feminist organizations sponsor terrorists kidnapping women so that these terrorists can kidnap more women
I really wonder about this too

any small talk to break the ice, depends on your surroundings. Then if things go well with that, ask them if theyve had a good day or some shit about themselves and be ready to sit there and listen for 90 mins.

have you tried Wales?

Even feminists have basic understanding of supply and demand and don't want to fund fucking ISIS.

say it nigger

being suave with women is about having a certain state of neurotransmitters in the brain, being chad personality wise is the symptom of this fact
and just like you can inject tren and be more rip than natty gymcels, you can take a certain drugs and be more chad than natty chad

that's the third time today i read on this board to go to a therapist and it's only 9am

Attached: 1521822336101biz.jpg (720x725, 58K)

If you aren't comfortable approaching it will show. So instead of talking to women, start small. People at the bus stop, old people literally anywhere, soft cases. Not little kids, your sperg will show and any adult that lays eyes on you will think you're gonna pull them into your rape van.
On talking to women though, the best technique is no technique at all. That is to say just be honest. Everyone gets a little surge of adrenaline, you either use that to your advantage or let it stress you out. Don't use a line or some 4 step system you read online. Just tell this woman how beautiful she is and how you'd like to spend some time with her.

How... How do you talk to men?

Attached: 1.png (367x395, 299K)

There's a whole community built around approaching women. Why did you ask a bunch of autists at Jow Forums?

Those places are worse echo chambers than Jow Forums and most content is a step away from Jow Forumsincel being more appropriate.

Talk to yourself in a mirror. Observe posture, eye and mouth position, eye contact.

Don't give all your power away. Telling her she's beautiful as the opener is needy as fuck.

Depends on where you go.

Is she beautiful? Then why not tell her? Perhaps it is you who holds too much back. inb4 pussy slaying testimonial

She has heard it many times before and you will get an automatic response. Come up with something original.

>come up with
>deviate from truth/reality in favor of the formulaic
ya lost me

>you don’t have to try to bang every woman you meet
not the fat ones i guess

That's not what I meant. It doesn't have to be a lie.

>go to a bar

>Find a girl you are interested on.

>Try eye contact with her, if she sees don't look away

Do that a couple of times and when you feel more reckless buy her a drink. Then approach her a tell her that you like her.

ez

I haven't done that but sounds believable.

Don't listen to any of the retards here.

>She has heard it many times before
I gotta backtrack on this, I just don't think that is all that common. Sure she might get comments on social media, and women compliment each other all the time. But you're saying that given woman is SO used to men physically approaching and complimenting her that she will have a prepared line for it? Where you live, Sao Paulo?

Girls in my area never go to bars lol. Maybe a club WITH a bar. This advice has been outdated since the 80s...

Are you also a neet ? Because there is no way you can do that while having a job and lifting.

>Just don't be creepy or sperg out and say something weird.
This is the most important thing.
Women care about:
80% How you say something (your facial expressions AND intonation)
20% What do you say (keep it as simple as possible, they don't like to think and be confused)

Play it cool, like you don't care about her opinion at all.

Attached: 1487649772670.jpg (640x629, 31K)

Tell pretty girls that they're smart, tell smart ones that they're pretty

What if both?

so what do i take to be more chad? test E?

I talked to a very cute girl who said that every time she visited Oslo, she got comments like that. Sure less cute women don't get that as much, but when you're talking about absolute stunning girls, that is the case.

Tell them you love them

Girls are everywhere
What is way more difficult is reading her signals
I got the number of that qt from my college and she treats me very sweet and texted me first 4 times since i got a number (maybe a month or so)
Yet i can't tell if she's into me or just being very nice

It doesn't matter if you have frequent contact with women when your insecurities and fear of rejection pull you down so fucking much that you can't wrap your head around the thought of her being attracted to you

Attached: ZomboMeme 18042018001843.jpg (594x407, 58K)

Hanoi rat massacre

Strategies are:
>#1 Proximity:
If you are alone, you will not be in contact with anyone, if you are in proximity with women, you will come into contact with women. But that doesn't mean hanging out in a women's bathroom which brings us to #2.

>#2 Purpose:
All people are seeking higher purpose, not just women, men too. So if you don't have a genuine passion for yourself, you will not invite communication. Passion can be anything from a hobby to an observation, or analysis or even a passion for saying hi to people you see. It should be genuine though not a lie. Lying is going to cause problems not only for the people you meet but for yourself.

>#3 Invitational Expression:
Your face and body position/posture are incredibly important and in many cases are more important than verbal language. Just like a criminal can avoid imminent detection by "acting normal", or when someone is incredibly pissed off in the face, strangers stay clear, it's the same way with attracting interaction. For your intent you want to have a not-intimidating facial expression, typically this means at least neutral brow, or if you raise the brows to simulate slight surprise, it is a signal of guard-down. Angry brows are typically the issue for men because it's natural to be angry.
Body language should be healthy posture, sitting or standing, open-ish on body parts, legs, arms, wide-ish stance. Should also be natural so if youre forcing it, it's kind of a lie, maybe just stretch, a lot, so that good posture and extension becomes natural.

>#4 Language:
If you decide to speak to a woman, with out being approached first by them, and your purpose is to mate, you will have to use psychology. This is a touchy topic because it is somewhat manipulative and it will work but if you are not a good pair, you will not match for long....

good view

Kys kike

that's sweet.

Attached: 1520984447018.png (1368x730, 144K)

Language continued
-Ask a question about something, the place, a person, a thing. It can be superficial, the really important thing is that you want to evoke a response which requires them to use their mind, not a yes or no question. you may elicit a yes or no response, this is why you should prepare questions three-deep, if the response is short, make a snap judgement of if you fucked up, if so, disengage, if not follow up.
Once you get a solid answer to your question, listen to the words used, and repeat them.
Literally repeat the descriptive words used.
Then follow up with another question on the fly related to the response and listen to the next set of descriptive words.
Make a positive, supportive comment about where you use the same words, keep it short.
You want them to talk, and you to reflect their emotive descriptions verbally.
Then when enough talk has completed, you relate the topic or location you discussed or place youre at to another time or place, and this is where you either disengage or exchange information, you should be giving them your contact or asking them to follow up meet with you at a public place.
If you do this confidently and naturally, you will end up mating, but be careful.
In a murder investigation the victim's spouse or partner is the default primary suspect until cleared.
There's a reason for that.

Just approach the ones you like based on their manner of speech, body language, clothing preferences, body image in general.
Once you get there talk to her and find interests in common, passions in common and go down from there.
I say this is important to avoid the feeling of emptyness and loneliness even when you have a gf but because neither of you love each other or enjoy being together and pretty much just fuck while you or her cheats.
Don´t fall for the meeting women at bars meme unless you are an alcoholic yourself in which case you´d be in good company.
Good luck

Attached: 1503278517342.jpg (723x1024, 123K)

Fake and gay