Would you date an ugly NEET girl?

Would you date an ugly NEET girl?

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

LOL HELLLLLL NO

Attached: 15269293348624.jpg (564x686, 94K)

How much ugly?
Just fat or also deformed?

Attached: kfajdklahfkalidf.jpg (350x234, 73K)

yes, probably, maybe

i honestly would date anyone

Attached: 1527283069799.png (600x582, 320K)

why ugly?

only if shes in nyc

I did once. Never again. She wanted to get married so I could support her and she wouldn't ever have to work.

i unironically dont care about looks i just want someone faithful who actually loves me

Attached: 1525579881402s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

i would even go for a dude at this point

lol isn't that how it's supposed to be? You could have had a stay at home housewife to raise your kids....

She can be ugly or she can be a neet, but i cannot accept both

Attached: no.jpg (410x412, 19K)

I'm gonna need more context. Ugly as in just not particularly good looking, or ugly as in literally deformed?

NEET would be a positive to me, assuming they enjoy or at least see a positive side to the NEET lifestyle ie if they're a lazy fuck like me.

Are you sure about that?
Well good news everybody, this Woman is single.
Do you want to get in contact with her right now?

Attached: asadfd.jpg (615x346, 32K)

What a braphog. I would love to put my face under her and die.

Thats not a woman thats an unhealthy monster i'd date any "ugly" women if she is not deformed or obese

Would you date an ugly NEET guy?

He's also fat and hairy as fuck. Not me btw jk it's me

Attached: 1518988264185.png (480x600, 227K)

Nah i would still rather go for dude than a whale

No, but only because I'm too insecure to date. I'm fat, short and unemployed and hate my body.

>i'd date any "ugly" women if she is not deformed or obese
user i...
You realize that those two words are the defenition of "ugly".

this isn't the 1950 boomer cuck.

How short are we talking? Origiano

Yeah. Let's date.

5'7" duke of manlets

I'm fine with fat as long as it's reasonable. Overweight is fine, even potentially attractive depending on how you carry it. Obese is inherently unattractive.

And NEET is fine. I'm not NEET myself but I miss the lifestyle so anyone who can appreciate it, I can probably sympathize with.

What's your height and weight?
What are your thoughts on NEET lifestyle?
What kind of partner would you want?

I don't like the idea of calling fixable things ugly. Being unclean and unhealthy is pretty gross but it's not the same as being truly ugly. Truly ugly people are kind of beautiful in a symbolic way. There's nothing wrong with them really, they're kind, smart, funny. All of the signs of a normal healthy person, but they're still instantly lesser than you in your mind and everyone else's (whether you admit to it or not).

It's the kind of stuff that reminds you this life is cruel and meaningless and we're all going to fade away to nothingness someday.

I would, but, I'm not Chad. So after one week (tops) she'd be cheating on me.

I'm older than a Boomer idiot. I'm 83.

Probably, unless they were straight up disfigured or deformed, in the end its all about intimacy and share ones life with another like-minded person.

I'm in NYC wanna meet up and chain smoke cigarettes?

Why would I date anyone? what is even the point of being in a relationship?

i dont smoke, pls quit, i dont want you to die

Yes. The question is whether or not an ugly NEET girl would date me.

Attached: 1344828330804.jpg (500x400, 33K)

Yes, but I'm only interested in women that want to be with me and aren't big whores. I'd like a neet gf/wife to come home to and take care of. But women are more likely to cuck me than love me.

Probably 230, 6 foot even, used to be 320 and lost weight changing how I eat and trying to live healthy, still have a lot of stomach fat and man tits.
I've been a NEET for 6 years, 25 years old, and know my time is about to be up, I need a job before my mom kicks me out. Honestly don't want to stop being a NEET, don't have any higher ambitions in life.
Someone that would accept who I am, be able to talk openly with, even if it's awkward or weird shit, enjoy each other.

Yes, what's the contact info?

depends on how ugly she is ohraygahnoe

>not a NEET but work from home so I basically get to live like one while also not actually living with my parents
>know for a fact I'm not extremely ugly, been using tinder for hookups for months
>want a shutin GF, can be a NEET and just hang out with me all day
>literally zero idea how I'm even supposed to find one
I know they're out there, I KNOW it, but how are you supposed to find someone who doesn't leave their room?

Attached: 1519906437655.jpg (638x544, 52K)

this right here is originally correct

Attached: 1388855620217.png (640x478, 431K)

Weight sounds inoffensive but could be better. I hope you keep working on it. I'm doing the same and have lost about as much as you have too.

Otherwise you sound like someone I could definitely appreciate. This might sound more flower-y than it should, but I think there's a beauty in just appreciating what you have in the now and not needing a higher ambition (though I won't lie, I guess everyone questions their own beliefs like that at times).

You sound like someone I could appreciate.

>not a NEET
>not extremely ugly
>using tinder
Why are you here?

My one true wish in life is to live the rest of my life in a 1 bedroom apartment with a NEET gf ,we both live off autismbux, spend our days cuddling and consuming media together.

Is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 1516431111512.jpg (370x398, 17K)

Nerdy hobbies.

Every shut in goes outside for something eventually.

Once again proving this meme isn't bullshit. Pic related.

Attached: fembot.jpg (283x390, 20K)

Thank you user, I appreciate you too.

Attached: 1518664700579.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Because I used to browse this place daily and I always enjoy coming back whenever I have a feel.
There was an anime con 2 months ago but unless I creep around the local anime merch store I'm out of ideas.

Yes, as a robot the only thing you are entitled to is a slow miserable existance alone, or maybe i am just exceedingly pessimistic.

This is my gf, is she cute? I think she is

Attached: 60E5018A-C7BF-427F-ADB9-9445D9C41977.jpg (640x943, 615K)

Hello. How old are you?

Attached: 1526385007973.jpg (750x750, 132K)

Origianoparmaploxo

You can email me if you want [email protected] I'm also a NEET in my 20s

:33

Let me rephrase that. PLEASE email me

Attached: me.jpg (238x218, 35K)

I have Elliot Rodgers tier looks and I'm an underweight NEET male. I have no chance at a normal woman so probably.

Attached: crying cat hyde.jpg (320x320, 65K)

Not an ugly one

without the filter sure she is

I have this life already, but alone. I just need the NEET gf part. I'm tidy, too.

What's your threshold on "ugly"?

hey so how does that work? do you bring them to your place? and they are ok with the understanding that it's just for hookups?

this fucking guy got 2 roasts to display interest. this is an injustice

ugly NEET girls don't exist in Europe. But sure.

Only long distance and if she had a personality that I liked.

As long as she's not fat and lives in my state/area I will. I'm waiting to lose more weight and get contact lenses so that I look good. She'll feel lucky to have had sex with me even though I'll be a virgin.

It'll feel nice until I get bored of her. But this is an elaborate fantasy. I'm guessing it's difficult to find a femanon who wants to fuck or have a relationship even if you are a good looking guy.

Yes, literally everyone on Tinder is in it for hookups, if someone says "theyre not looking for hookups" they're just lying, that line is just a deterrent to force thirsty dudes into attempting to engage in a normal conversation.

They won't date an ugly neet girl.

t. ugly neet girl

i would date you please by my gf reeee
[email protected]

You wouldn't really date me. You are just an orbiter who throws out emails

>girl

Yes

What do you even consider as ugly?
From my viewpoint picrel is more that I could ever ask for.

Attached: 1525932319274.jpg (2320x3088, 551K)

>You are just an orbiter who throws out emails
This is why no one will date an "ugly neet girl". They're not available.

she looks like she has an oblivious personality, and would consider handholding lewd

Heck no lol

As a matter of fact I find public display of affections to be vile.
She'd be the perfect match.

imagine trying to explain what Jow Forums is to her, she would just give you a disappointed look and leave

How ugly are we talking, if it mainly due to bad hygiene then sure (as long as she's willing to have someone help her with hygiene). As long as she's not land whale size (ever slightly overweight is fine) and her face doesn't look like someone slammed it in a door repeatedly (acne is fine) I would be fine with her as long as she loves me and is faithful.

Isn't that the end goal?