Should i wear one of these? the chiro thinks my back will be fucked by 40 if i keep my current posture...

should i wear one of these? the chiro thinks my back will be fucked by 40 if i keep my current posture. i think this problem began when i started playing snes at age 7 sitting on the carpet.

Attached: 946135_531934630316820_2511452330618417979_n-copy-6-450x450.png (450x450, 318K)

this is my x-ray

Attached: 1523957809583.jpg (1638x2486, 833K)

Ask the chiro you stupid cunt

Where do you get these? I have kyphosis.

your information should not come from a centralized source. you should know this after the blockchain explosion

>going to a chiropractor

fucking idiot.

>backs do not change shape depending on your bad habits throughout the course of your life
says who?

No you have to do it consciously till it becomes a habit.

Do these help? While having manboobs I've developed a permanent le virgin stance, with shoulders far at the front and curved back,even while seating.
Also, chiros will enslave you to get ajusted every week for life so fuck chiros, except if you have loads of money and can afford a chiro every week once or twice. In that case,chiros are probably on of the best things in the earth

I wear one of these. It really helps with back support, I've been having problems with my diet since I've been drinking most of my calories with soylent.

Attached: Instagram-Body-goals-08d25c.png (500x566, 123K)

FUCKING DO HIGH REP DEADLIFTS AND FACE PULLS GODDAMN IT

or you could sit fukkcing up straight and have good posture you mongoloid

Reverse Flies and face pulls or close grip rows. A push-up bra for your weak back isn’t going to help in the long run.

you can see my strong muscular back in this x-ray

>chiro

wouldn't wearing one of these weaken the muscles used to maintain a good posture? haven't read any papers regarding these posture correction devices btw

Posture is more important than most people give it credit for.

If you do want to buy a harness, only wear it for a few days to get into the habit of having good posture. If you use it chronically you're essentially training your body to rely on it which is not the goal.

Check if you have rounded shoulders, most people do because their chest pulls more than their back. Your neck will follow your shoulders.

Imagine an 8lb bowling ball on a stick and you trying to hold up the ball while grabbing the stick: if it stands straight up, you can hold it up with one hand pretty easily. If you put it at 15, 20, 30 degrees, it gets exponentially harder to hold it up. That's the strain you put on you neck when leaning forward.

Do a set of face pulls for every set of chest you do to balance out. Stretch out your chest and shoulders daily. When sitting, put your whole back against the chair. If at the computer, lower your chair until you screen is at eye level. See if a lumbar support pillow helps, I have one strapped to my car seat.

Do posture exercises, a good one is to put your back flat against a wall. Have your elbows bent at 90 degrees and have your elbows and wrists touch the wall. Extend your arms all the way above your head while keeping contact with the wall the whole time with your back, elbows, and wrists. Keep trying daily.

>Do posture exercises, a good one is to put your back flat against a wall. Have your elbows bent at 90 degrees and have your elbows and wrists touch the wall. Extend your arms all the way above your head while keeping contact with the wall the whole time with your back, elbows, and wrists. Keep trying daily.
also keep your chin tucked

Why don't you do some rows or something.

I have one. It doesn't work for me. The straps just fall into my chest or behind my shoulders.

>If you use it chronically you're essentially training your body to rely on it which is not the goal
This.

My Spud Inc Bowtie arrived today.
So far I'm loving it.
The second I put it on my posture was corrected without any kind of discomfort or effort.
My fiancée told me I should wear it all the time because it makes me look a lot taller and overall better because I'm not hunched over.
Bit of a confidence boost too because of that

Attached: spud-bowtie.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Does this actually work?

Yes. Look for T-Nation Hunchback article or stop being neanderthal.
It helped me a lot

Attached: 1524090422849.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Very interesting, I'm inclined to buy one for myself, except I'll be buying the cheaper one