Going vegetarian for 1 year to lose weight

Sorta vegetarian.
Eating lasagna now, instead of meat I made a paste from chickpeas and mushrooms. Added cream and cheese on top. If you got the spices right it barely makes a difference.
Will eat eggs, cheese, fish. Even use goose lard for cooking because of monounsaturated fats in it that can't be found in avocados.
So tell me Jow Forums how much of a retard am I?

Attached: mia.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Full on retard. Being vegetarian ain't gonna help, you're still gonna eat like shit, it's just gonna be vegetarian shit. People with obesity don't realize that the problem lies with them having a food addiction. They have the same brain stimulus as a cocaine addict.

This stupid sandnigress is overated af look at her stupid face, and her kyriakos grizzly nose tier

I never got what people see in her. Neither her face nor her body is higher than a 4.5/10

her ass is great

and she has a really cute smile

Autismus, das post. Danke!

She's gets me so horny

35kg down in 5 months here
No vegetarian bullshit

>to lose weight
>proceeds to eat lasagna
couldn’t be more retarded if you tried good job OP

You should drop cheese too, if you're serious about losing weight. Cheese is litres of compressed milk.

vegetarian diets are shit for losing weight.

Enjoy gaining weight from all the soda, pasta, bread, candies, donuts, ice cream, fries you'll be eating.

>So tell me Jow Forums how much of a retard am I?

be careful when it comes to vitamin A specifically , unless you're constantly going to eat caretinoids, you're probably going to be deficient.

fast you numbskull

>How much of a retard am I

As much as any other vegetarian (excepting hitler)

>warning him about the wrong vitamin deficiency

D E V I L I S H

>lasagna
>cream and cheese
>goose lard for cooking

Drink nothing but water on only eat vegetables (with some fish). Thats it

More like going vegetarian for 1 year to lower your test and reduce your sex drive; that's literally the reason vegetarianism started since monks wanted to stop thinking about sex.

going vegetarian offers little none benefits for weight loss. in fact vegan diets most benefits come from ditching all dairy products and eggs, not fish and beef.

for most people, losing weight long term i would start just ditching all dairy products that usually gets the job done and blood work corrected

Attached: StarWarsIII_Berlin_33.jpg (1920x2560, 813K)

Go vegan to lose weight and gain moral, ethical and environmental superiority.

food addiction is just a total myth. people are starving due to bad diet, then they will crave all kinds of foods. and addiction, etc. "dopamine addiction" you see spammed here is a total myth altogether too, there is no such thing. if you're full you really dont want to eat anything.

Attached: natalie-portman-medium-hair.jpg (799x989, 126K)

It sounds like a cool cooking challenge, and if you've got fresh fish available near you, you have some piss easy protein-rich meals you can cook up in a flash.
Just be careful with the cheese, it has a way of piling on calories.
>make barley mushroom risotto
>grate some cheese to stir into it
>weigh it
>50 grams of one kind
>30 grams of the other
>Fucking 350 kcal and no significant amount of protein

>to lose weight
>>>>/fast/
lose weight and get tendies
REEEEE

>going on a retard tier diet where you'll need to supplement essential vitamins to function
just cut out processed food, sugar, high calorie foods and stop cucking yourself, you mong

>just cut out processed food, sugar, high calorie foods

So just go vegan, right?

>quality meat is processed

Attached: 1521255719696.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Garfield plz go

Attached: image.jpg (293x172, 45K)

>there are no harmful antibiotics in my meat
>there are no hormones in my milk
>plants are harmful to you

Meatcucks are more delusional than sectarians.

look at that fucking hairline

>cutting out meat to lose weight

you probably barely eat any meat as it is you fucking retard. but go ahead, Mountain Dew is vegan so you can drink all you want

>antibiotics on meat
actually, there isn't antibiotics on meat, if there is its really minimal ammounts that wouldn't even do anything, whenever you take a medicine your liver starts processing it and it goes to your bloodstream and after the animal is killed, they drain the blood, and they also don't give any kind of meds to the animals they're about to kill
>hormones on milk
why would someone add hormones to milk? or why would milk have hormones? it literally makes no sense
>plants are harmful to you
thats simply retarded, anyone that knows the basics about nutrition is aware that vegetables are very important to your body functions

Was vegetarian for a year, can confirm. Went from underweight to spooky skelly

Stop being delusional.

Attached: 1520988357624.jpg (612x612, 81K)

>contributed
also, i can guarantee you that most deaths that meat has "contributed" actually happened because of how unhealthy are their habits, most people in america are super unhealthy, eating tons of oil, cheese, having everything deep fried, tons of sugar, but when they have a ny health problem is the meats falt right? lets think a little harder okay?