What would you do if you saw a live sexual assault going on in front of you? Would you step up...

What would you do if you saw a live sexual assault going on in front of you? Would you step up, or would you cower in fear? If you picked the latter, it might explain why women are not attracted to you.

Attached: helpful.png (901x423, 71K)

This would be my reaction. I don't owe society anything, I am the refuse of humanity.

Attached: Will-Smith.jpg (550x392, 61K)

You and I both know if that had been Chad he would of been beating off to them fucking in the bathroom stall

Continue doing what I was doing

Today's women are strong and independent and don't need men to protect them, so that's what'll happen. If she's not able to defend herself, she shouldn't be alone in dangerous areas.

I did. I called the cops. You're welcime roastie

However it took them about an hour or so to finally come and I think they knocked at the wrong door. Oh well at least I tried

Women arent entitled to our protection

I'd definitely hide and call the cops or maybe get help nearby
I'm not about to overpower anyone

I'd fuck him up and get the girl

They aren't entitled to my help.

I don't live around black people luckily

get in a fight. hopefully he'd kill me.

What if a fellow weakbrobot was getting picked on by a obviously faggot larger male ?

Shit like this is why I'm fucking rude to every guy who flirts with me in public, and why I have a ccw.

>"H-hey you're p-pret-"
>Gets shot

Why would you do that?

>see guy rudely hitting on woman
>she does nothing about it
>she's got this, probably
>file under "somebody else's problem"
What's this "frozen" thing he's talkng about?

Women aren't entitled to protection from males, that's a very misandrist thing to expect.

Attached: strong_independent_womyn.jpg (2223x4606, 1.28M)

Deer in the headlights thing. Whether it was reasonable for her to be as scared as she was is beside the point. She froze, didn't know how to get the guy to go away, and just sat there. She probably was afraid he might get violent if she protested or anything.

Women naturally freeze up because they like rape

So what was stopping her walking away? Are women so weak-willed that they just sit there in "fear"? Give me a fucking break

Im takeing a video and saveing it for when I wanna jam my sounding rod up my cock.

Attached: 3D2CF4F6-DA90-4BE3-A3D5-C3D73ED4E13C.jpg (320x480, 54K)

I've intervened when I saw a guy beating on a girl before, so I'd obviously help

The fact that none of you have actual human compassion is why you deserve to wallow in your filth and shit.

Obviously everyone needs help sometimes. We're talking about things like opening doors. We're not so weak that we can't open doors, but it's always possible for someone to simply need a hand, it should be irrespective of gender that you help someone in real need, but it's patronizing to assume they need help with easy things. You absolute retard.

Kinda pathetic but I'm still proud of you

Yeah it's actually legit I've had this attempted on me 3 times and managed to duck but I can't get lucky forever. I'm not mean to them, I'm polite and corteous, yet firm when I say no and walk quickly away from their area.

This, what is she a child unable to stand up for herself, what is this asking? At no point did this woman who was being "assaulted" say or do anything to get the dude off her. Why should I stand up for someone who won't stand up for themselves? If they want my help they can signal for it by saying "Hey drunk fucker, stop touching my leg" then every dude on the fuckin bus goes eyes on that dude because that's how society treats women, if the genders were reversed then they would be clamoring for the dude to just "grow some balls" and "Do something about it".

Frozen means they still have the mentality of a pre-schooler and can't handle mildly awkward situations and choose to explain it away as involuntary.

This argument has always confused me, how often do you see guys get physical with women, I've literally never seen it - I see women hitting men more than the reverse? Even then, how long after an altercation breaks out before 10 dudes in shining armor come over to protect her?

Attached: 1526887294345.jpg (396x385, 27K)

>believing reddit stories
kek

I had this happen to me last time I got accosted. Old man flashed me a wad of cash and backed me into a corner basically, wouldn't let me leave until I gave me his number and made me verify by calling him. Thought it was over then, nope. As I walk away he grabs my arm and then waist and then starts kissing me, putting his tongue in my mouth. It was absolutely revolting but so unexpected that I just froze and did nothing for a few seconds until I just pushed him off. I kinda just stood there shocked he would do something like that and contemplating the fact that his tongue had been in my mouth, then I shoved past him, wiped my mouth off, and fumed all the way back to work.

>Beating on a girl before

Where do you live where this sort of thing happens in public?

:^)

I can't tell if this is excellent bait or just the most reddit-tier post I have ever seen in my life.

Attached: doubt.jpg (446x402, 38K)

this week on things that never happened origami salami

With my luck

The police will probably blame all the shit on me.
If i do shit
That or get shot by police or the rapist

High investment with low/zero reward

I wouldn't say I'm mean, so much as I'm very flippant and sarcastic. It's silly, but I also wear my makeup in such a way that I think makes me look meaner/unapproachable.

My close friends always say stuff like, "you're so much prettier without makeup". No shit, lol. I don't wear it to look pretty, I wear it so that people will leave me alone.

I've never been in a situation where I witnessed a guy being predatory toward a woman. But I did once see a dad dragging his like, eight year old daughter across a grocery store parking lot while berating her. She was in tears. I was getting out of my car. Just stood up and said, "what the fuck?" He froze and said, "we're just playing a game." They left quickly. I should have done something more.

>I don't wear it to look pretty, I wear it so that people will leave me alone.
>Just stood up and said, "what the fuck?"
Oh my fucking goodness go back to plebbit NOW. I am reporting this post.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Why do redditors make up so much shit?

I mean here people make up shit too but it's always to get a rise out of other people or to get a boner. Everyone on reddit makes up shit to moralise and its so goddamn annoying. what the fuck is wrong with them and why do some of them even have gfs.

>Just stood up and said, "what the fuck?"
Then he probably went home and beat the shit out of her. Great job, roastie, you certainly made a difference there. And even if you didn't, that's not what it's really about, is it? It's all about feeling morally superior and telling people about it.

Attached: woah.png (644x800, 15K)

That is not how it goes in my hentais

Attached: 1526952904267.png (222x210, 5K)

Jesus fucking christ this entire post

Attached: 1526905065361.jpg (1078x775, 93K)

I'd finally have a chance to use my gun.

>ishiggydiggy
>and then everybody clapped

how did you copewith this?

If you refuse to stand up for yourself you deserve every misfortune you come across. By not doing this you are not only encouraging their current behavior, but also normalizing it for them so they feel more confident in their next victim.

By extension you are responsible for further actions that individual takes because you did not correct their behavior.

How can you people be so meek and mild about being physically harassed, a normal person would fly off the handle but no apparently women are both strong and independent, and also completely inept at controlling themselves at the same time.

Attached: 1511541104674.gif (350x350, 881K)

Am I acting in the capacity of an authority? If I'm just some random schmuck and they tell me about it I assume they either need help contacting authorities, or they're trying to manipulate me. Like your pic related, she probably went home and frigged her clit about the fire proofer and thinking the other guy was jealous. If he second guy sees her again, she's going to try and use him. She probably ending up getting the fire proofers # and having sex with him then she's going to tell that other guy how bad it was and he should do something about it after the fireproofer guy users her as a cum dumpster to pump and dump her till he finds another dame as his main squeeze.

I was once accused by a female classmate for stalking her on campus and at two different stores even though I never saw her myself outside of class.

Fuck women. If I see some bitch getting harassed in public, I'm keeping to myself.

>What would you do if you saw a live sexual assault going on in front of you?
I stopped an actual assault where a guy was about to get curbstomped once, so a sexual "assault" that involves getting your skirt non-violently touched would be comparatively easy.

Having said that, in the anonymity of the internet, I'm disgusted by the women who let it happen. If any women/anons who are pretending to be women for (you)s want to know why I'm disgusted, imagine how you'd feel watching a known straight man let himself get felt up without fighting.

Closest experience I've had is seeing homeless looking guy asking for help from a young SEA girl and he kept telling her how pretty she is and to help him with stuff. She averted her eyes towards me a few times but the guy looked harmless, there were 1-3 people on the back of the bus and I reached my stop. Last thing I want to do in this shitty world is get involved in other people's drama.

Attached: 1519404101412.jpg (1200x900, 356K)