Dare me?

Dare me?

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-185245.jpg (1080x1411, 668K)

Unless you wanna stay natty and have shitty natty gains for life and end up becoming a strengthfag because you realise you cant get aesthetic natty then yes, take it.

Attached: 1524113663564.jpg (291x400, 30K)

>not part of the 5cc syringe crew

Attached: image (2).jpg (400x300, 14K)

Double Dog Dare you to stay natty you faggot

Dubs speaks

btw OP are you doing 250mg tren ed?

triple dog dare you to take it to
ill you die at 29

Do it. Right into the dick.

Attached: 1521599415964.jpg (1000x1544, 564K)

What is it?

looks like tren, its yellow in color

if its enanthate and hes pinning 2x a week, that makes him a pussy only running 500mg but if its ace and hes running it everyday hes gonna be dead by summer

Sounds like a waste of time.

You have no clue wtf you're talking about. Please die. It could be almost any injectable suspended in oil... Probably Test E

test e is never yellow wtf

zoom in on my test here, you can see clear liquid and this is pharm grade

Attached: snack.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

Attached: IMG_20180324_231356~2.jpg (2047x800, 786K)

wait what

what causes that color?

who is that in the pic?

I'm pretty sure test e is always yellow..

damn in my case ive only seen clear test, even ugl and pharma

forgot to add that i stand corrected..

The oil the labs use to suspend the gear. Grape seed oil is common. Hence the yellow. Some labs suspend the gear in watery substances or water.

The color is dependent on the carrier oil.

This, you fucking idiots.

>Watery substances
Ok... Sure... What the fuck is a 'watery substance'?

Walk around town until you see a MTF tranny and inject them with it lmao

Lol where do you guys even get your steroids?

What else would you like to know, officer?

what would be the repercussions of doing this

Attached: F7AC0E27-131B-41DD-84D1-71B146965B37.jpg (486x309, 41K)

You'd probably get the harshest punishment they could give you. It'd undoubtedly go viral. People would cry about "toxic masculinity" the "evils of the Patriarchy." All of the shit LGBTQ people complain about would hold more weight.

Water based liquids that aren't pure water. I'm happy with my testes' test and even I can work out what that faggot was saying

still worth the keks

I don’t know but it lead me to this on google and the answer made me fuckin lol

Attached: 170861F3-B89D-405F-BDD1-ABE456570347.png (1242x2208, 444K)

>that nail

Eughhh

Just get some straight estrogen pills and label them dianabol and sell them to body builders if you want real keks.

This guy knows
this guy is fucking retarded

This is the most retarded kek I've ever received

OP here it's

50mg Test P
150mg Tren A
50mg Mast P

pinning ed

High dose tren, my kind of guy.

>1g tren a week

Probably a waste

>slip tip

Attached: 1514602781537.jpg (640x640, 41K)

A waste if you're small and don't know how to eat/train. 1g+Tren is my sweet spot (I'm not the user that posted his cycle). The sides nearly disappear for me at that level, zero mental sides and night sweats at like 20% of what they are on half the dosage.

Fuck this guy

Pic related

Attached: F5356D77-E2A2-4BF2-B1D0-1F3998760712.png (640x1136, 202K)

2 weeks jesus. I can have my gear at my door within 3 days of the first email. This literally just happened. You guys have shit sources.

best us vendors aren't on deepweb

Shut the fuck up, faggot

Only morons would buy from people at the gym. Buying online from reputable sources is comfy :)

What, is your source your fucking neighbor? International shipping is 2 weeks.

I order domestic. Why do you assume you can only order it internationally?
It isn't from my gym. The sources have been around for 2-3 years and have been verified bloodwork/labmax/hplc test hundreds of times.

>that nail
Jesus christ no amount of roids can save u

god damn savages. i've been juicing for 3 years and never go over 400 tren + 300 test + a moderate oral

i start looking stupid past 185 pounds on my 5 9 frame anyway. just b/c low dose test and im happy with it

Thats a pretty basic cycle. Have you ever tried something 'crazy' before? Next cycle do something like 2g Test only.
I'm on 1g test 1g tren with some mast right now. IDK how much mast, I dont remember the concentration I just put 1mL in the syringe with the rest of my shit.
Find a good HGH source, get 2 months worth of 4iu a day, start blasting and eating like a train. Once you blast like you fucking mean it you won't want to do it any other way again.

well not to sound like a bitch but this is what usually happens when i go higher doses

deca anythign higher than 450/week get full of water, feel like shit, acne

test anything over 700 or if i combine it with something that isn't dry, same thing as deca acne/water just too much to handle

tren past 400-450 just makes me run too hot and i can't eat enough, suppresses my appetite at higher doses

I've tried almost every compound isolating it with only a low dose of test to see how I react. Seems like my golden range for test is 300-500, tren 400, and occasionally I run 60-80mg of winny for a few weeks

my first few cycles I pretty much only just upped my test to 500-600 and used 40-50mg of dbol for 2 months.

just prone to sides I guess. Only thing I haven't had much of is hair shred, and I seem resistant to gyno. I might benefit from a high dose of bold with the typical moderate test/tren. Only thing I haven't tried

You don't sound like a bitch, you just know how your body reacts and are doing it right. I feel you.

For me, deca gives me zits at ANY dose, so I don't use it. No amount of test will give estrogen problems. Dbol gives me puffy nips with 1 25mg pill. The more tren I'm on, the less sides I get. Masteron I just use because I have it, IDK what its doing and probably won't use it again. Only oral I haven't tried is anadrol, every oral gives me zits. Except M1T but that makes me crazy.
So for me, it is basically, use all the test and tren I want but everything else is basically off limits.

HGH is the shit though man. I can eat a lot of food and get stronger and I honestly cant see any fat gain. Tren has NEVER done anything to lean me out before. Either the effect is overhyped or I just don't respond that way.