Lifting for several months

>Lifting for several months
>Fuck up once finally

Need to go to the ER, don't want to pay the fucking retardedly high bills they give out, so can I just walk in there with no ID and they'll fix me up and I can leave afterwards?

Fuck off moral fags, if everyone else paid their bill I would also pay a reasonable bill, not this inflated shit.

Attached: 1519311543549.png (978x730, 576K)

I see nothing wrong with this. If they're going to make it possible for illegal immigrants to do this they clearly don't give a single fuck about citizens, so why should you give a fuck about them

They won't do shit until you put down your info. Sorry op looks like you'll have to pay a doctor 6k so he can tell you to not use your injured limb so much

>They won't do shit until you put down your info.

It's illegal for them to not put me back into stable condition you faggot

Whats your injury you turd

>Amerimutt health care

Attached: 1518717042079.png (541x463, 35K)

Are you going to specify what the fuck you did nigger.

No it isn't. lol
In America they will refuse you service.
Hows it feel knowing that in literally every other country they'd work hard to help and comfort you?

just put down fake information

If you're really that poor use your Medicaid card and you probably won't have to pay a dime

No you dumb fuck in America its illegal to refuse someone service at a hospital until they are in stable condition. Thats how Illegal immigrants do it. Go to any ER in California and its filled to the brim with Mexicans waiting to get free shit.

If you're on your phone talking to people, you're already in stable condition.
Good luck getting refused and have to let your shit heal improperly.

Or, here's a smart idea, just use urgent care instead.

What exactly happened? You're clearly not in such excruciating pain as to where you couldn't post a well thought on thread Jow Forums, so whatever happened probably isn't worth going the ER. Make an appointment, it's cheaper.

Same shit happened to me. No insurance, sudden chest pains, almost 9k later I'm told it's anxiety.

Everything is anxiety to doctors. Fuck those guys, I almost died of pneumonia as a kid because the hack doctor thought I just had a month long cold.

I think he had it right because I was dealing with it for days before I gave in, just hoping I would die already. Once I went for a follow-up and he went over my results he said it was probably anxiety. After he told me that it was like a weight off of my shoulders and I haven't had any real issues since.

I also got ahold of health insurance.

>If you're on your phone talking to people, you're already in stable condition.

Not that guy, but you're actually retarded.

>Get shot because america
>Call 911
>"I'm shot please send a amberlamb"
>"Sorry sir you seem in stable condition if you can use the phone suck a dick"
>die

In CA you can go to the ER and they'll fix you right the fuck up even if you're pasty as fuck and say your name is el' pablo with a new mexico address.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 8K)

There's a difference between calling 911 and shitposting on r9k.
If you're shitposting instead, you're stable.
Try being a little less autistic.

Just go and put down your info and let them bill you. You don't have to pay there is no debtors prison. It will hurt your credit score but it's better than staying hurt. Also you can talk to their case workers to see about setting up a payment plan and getting the cost reduced. I think it takes 180 days to hit your credit.

How much money do you have? Whatever you have tell them you want to pay with say 100 dollars or whatever and never pay the rest.

poorfag advice

OP, don't fuck up your credit. Just apply for financial assistance with the hospital and use medicare.

Not OP but recently had to visit the ER, will I be able to get financial assistance if i'm basically a dropout and only have 500$ a month, live with mom and uncle they make around 40k~ is my guess.

That's why I told him to talk to the case workers.

But whatever.

Probably. Talk to a case worker and try to use your income as the only income. I doubt your uncle's income will matter. It may depend on your age and dependent status. There is almost always a way to work out a bill reduction for cash payment if nothing else.

I make like 2+k/mo and I got a $600 bill scrapped with financial assistance.
You can easily get the bill taken care of.

The health care in this country needs to be fixed but it's not THAT bad.

Are you a penniless hobo?
>They will save your life using state of the art technology for free.
Are you poor as shit but not homeless?
>Apply for medicaid and use it when you get sick/hurt. It will cover 99% of the damage
Are you a working stiff?
>Use your company insurance and pay the copay

Also, don't go to the ER unless it's an actual emergency and you're dying. If you abuse this they will happily destroy your credit for being an idiot and getting in the way.