Where are my drunk robots at?

Where are my drunk robots at?
I really feel like dying right now, only booze can make me feel like a fucking human being at this point

Attached: 1526019123792.png (809x808, 34K)

Right here. A bottle of wine followed by a good bit of beer.

Attached: sk1426890960353.png (1500x797, 464K)

I know the feel, I spend almost as much money on booze as I do on food.

Got 4 beers already and I'm not stoping untill the feels go away, cheers mate

I haven't eaten at all today, recently I've felt more like drinking. I don't even feel hungry anymore. Cheers, user. I hope you can drink that sadness away

Right here, user. Life is hell

Attached: ihateweebz-20180521-0002.jpg (729x729, 81K)

What are you drinking, user?
Even if life is hell you can always count on a few beers or whatever drink you like to make it all seem less of a problem. Cheers, user, I hope life isn't this shitty for much longer, even if nothing will actually change

Enjoying a few bevvies tonight myself. I have some whisky, what about you? Hope things get better for you user at least enjoy some drinks with us and chat it out if you like

Thanks for the wishes, user. I have beer, a bunch of it, and some vodka. I'm just feeling down because I still hate myself, been trying to improve, but it's really hard to change the image I have of myself. How about you, user?
Are things alright with you?

why dont you feel like a human user

man i unironically spend more on booze than food. im an alcoholic but i still try to eat healthy and frugal as fuck so it ends up being cheaper

I don't know, I just feel like everyone is happy, and they have dreams and all that stuff, but I just can't feel happy about my life or have dreams of my own. It's really frustrating to not know what I want to do or be in the future, I just can't be optimistic about anything

>tfw lost all my friends being a dickhead while blacked out multiple occasions
>still drinking heavier than ever
This must be that downward spiral I've heard so much about

Attached: 1459595343524.jpg (472x472, 27K)

join the club, it only gets worse

got that 4 pack of hurricanes!

it helps the feeling of not having purpose

I'm sorry you lost your friends, user. But you can vent here if you want. If you need to talk about anything, I'm here to listen, that's why I made the thread, life is tough

Then cheers, user. I haven't found any purpose to life either. Starting to doubt there's any purpose at all

Attached: 1526013342304.png (2040x1346, 111K)

Hey user, sorry you're depressed. I'm going through a hypomania phase right now, but I have no idea how long this will last.

>Half pint of smirnoff and 3 cans of guiness in the last hour
>Never had a friend or gf in my life
>Shit job, no car, no license

And on top of that all I'm half nigger. Just want to die already.

Attached: Justinian.jpg (216x300, 40K)

Ah shit man, I know that feeling all too well... Sound choice of drinks there, wish I picked up some more beer myself.

Well it's all small steps and sometimes progress isn't always obvious to yourself until others point it out for you in some cases like me though there's still doubt after that.

Thanks for asking, user! I'm just trying to get through each day without my own demons eating at me though my past always keeps coming back and biting me in the arse... At least I'm done with university until September and can try to get myself back on track but it's hard when you're on your own.

What do you do for a living, user?

Don't worry about your heritage, user. I for one don't care about it, and I wish you happiness in the future, we really shouldn't be in this place in life, but the world isn't forgiving on anyone. I hope we can all find happiness

Got ya.
Drunk as ussual, kind of a noobie alcoholic myself.
I mentain myself at 3 beers a day, maybe more in the weekends.
I drinked this much daily only since 3 months or so but so far i can say its worth it.
I also only drink because it fixes my social anxiety and makes me feel like a normal person

I'm glad you're pursuing a purpose, user. I'm studying law right now, I really wanted to be a lawyer when I picked my carrer, but right now, I really don't know what I want, so it's been really confusing me if I wanted to be a lawyer all along or if I just wanted to make my father proud because he's hated me all my life

Me too, I've gotten to the point where I have to drink before big social interactions just so I can get rid of my anxiety and pass as normal.

I understand that feeling, user, I've been dealing with social anxiety for a long time and I know how frustrating that can be. I hope we can get over it at some point in life though. Have you tried anything to help yourself?

I mean, I wouldn't go that far. My choice definitely isn't something as difficult as being a lawyer! We always meet these bumps in the road, I could have chosen to be a nurse and let my mums death haunt me, or pick something I wanted to do when I was younger and prove to everyone I can do something on my own while not following a shadow.

I think no matter your reason it's an amazing thing to be on the route you are and if by the time you've contemplated the good and bad of continuing your studies towards being a lawyer and make the choice you do to make you happy. Ultimately on this shithole of the planet you need to value what you want above all. It took me years to get the courage to move on to university so I'd like to hope you find your answer soon, user.

I try to slowly kill myself through living in abject filth and basically torturing my body until it eventually dies.
Thats the only way of helping myself that seems to work.
When il be dead all my problems will be fixed.
Sounds a bit morbid and edgy but its true.

You are really nice, user. But i've really lost my way, I'm not even close to what I was years ago, I just can't handle it anymore, I'm just trying to do my best and hope that makes me happy, but I really need support right now. My father always told me I was a pussy for relieng??? On someone else and I think that really fucked me up

I've had that line of thought for a long time too, and it's only made me sadder, maybe I'm a hyppocrite, but I really want to help others because I just can't feel good about myself, and I don't want others to end up like me. I really think you should try. I'm on the verge of suicide and I don't wish that upon everyone else. Try to find something you're proud of and do it, that might help you

GFs going to a party we were supposed to go to together. Step mom tried to make my dad kick me out yesterday and GF told me she doesnt want to see me for a while. At least I can still get drunk alone

I'm sorry for you, user. You must be going through a tough time. Getting drunk is the answer I have found to all problems, so cheers mate, even If I haven't found an answer, I hope you can feel better

>get drunk
>too introvert to go in a club alone
>wander aimlessly on the streets
>browse this hellhole, better than being alone
>do this for weeks and months

So.. any suggestions what to do ?

In times of weakness it always feels like that. I don't even know you user but if it helps you I can provide you with what support I can if you need it. You are definitely not a pussy for needing to rely on others. Any other decent being knows that reliance isn't a sign of weakness, I think you are probably stronger than you think you are. I believe in you, user!

Clubs aren't really an answer, everyone is hollow there, try to just find a way to express yourself, user, painting, music, any of that helps. Maybe you can try to tell someone about your problems, and if no one IRL is there I can hear you out

>get drunk
>fall asleep

why does alcohol make me so sleepy, not even passing out, it just makes me want to lie down and take a nap.

That's the best thing anyone has told me in years, user. I really hope we all get a chance to live, and stop this neverending cycle of sadness, dissapointment and hatred, maybe then we could all find the joy we are missing out on life

The tought of suicide is rather comforting.
Imagine how lost we would be without the possibility to kill ourselves.
Even in your darkest hour, wherever you are and whatever you are going through you allways have a solution.
For me the idea that i can kill myself anytime followed me for the past 10 years of my life and helped me fall asleep countless times

It's easier to fall asleep when drunk, because you don't really care about tomorrow, at least that's true for me, besides alcohol has that effect to just make you want to sleep and drift away.

The thought of been able to kill myself made me drop the only chances I had at life, wich were my studies, now I only see suicide as the only future I have

But even when I'm day drinking I just get drunk and end up taking a nap.
Sounds like you got some anxiety issues though my dude. What are you running from?

I'm glad my words found you some comfort if only a little. You may not think you are but you sound a wonderful person and would be a joy to know! Yes, if only that was possible but I also think if being able to provide comfort in anyway to someone we don't know the name or face of works in even a little way, bring in any small happiness, then there is some hope for sure.

Life, in general, I just don't see a point in living anyway. My family and friends have me it clear that my only value resides in what I can do for them, and I really can't do much, so that just makes me want to isolate myself, and at the same time, I just want to vanish from existance, It's really confusing at this point

You are definitely a great person, user. I can tell by your desire to help others. I really wish sometimes I could be like you, but I can never find the right words to make others feel even a little bit happier, that's somthing I never could do. I always try to comfort people by giving some crappy advice or an ear to lend or whatever. I really widh ypu the best in life, user. You deserve it

Thank you user, it's nice to feel validated. What matters is that you look out for others even if you cannot find the right words, being the ears for the problems even if you haven't got the answer on a plate is just what's needed. I do what I need to, I help because sometimes we need that one person to tell us it's okay. Thank you user, I wish that you are able to find what is right for you too. You deserve happiness just as much as the rest of us. I'd happily reach out to you again if you need it.

Have to stay sober because I have to pass drug tests for 90 days for court. Really dont see myself making it through this. Would rather be dead

Hi anons. Ex-druggie turned alcoholic now. I want to feel proud that I haven't used drugs in over a year but alcohol has just replaced it. I start drinking within an hour of waking up every morning, I wake up at night and have to have a few drinks to fall back asleep. I keep a constant buzz going all day.
And with my past with drugs coming back up again lately in the form of trying to find a new job but having issues with background checks I just want to give up and drink more. Pretty deep in the despair right now

Make an effort, user. Being drunk might seem like an answer, but it just gives way for more questions, and if you can keep sobriety up, you can improve your life conditions, even if it's just a little

Thanks, user. Not many people have given a fuck abput me in my life, but I just want you to know I'm gonna try. Even if I don't cut off booze in my life, I'm still going to try not to let it get in the way of my career. Who knows, maybe someghing good can come out of it

Drinks seem like the answer when there is no otber choice, or when the choice makes you afraif of the future, maybe you should try to make something of these choices, and try to be happy, if all else fails, booze will still be here for you

There is no harm in keeping up the drink in moderation, like you say just don't let it hinder you. I'm wishing you the best, user. You'll be amazing when you make it into your career choice, keep your head up as best you can. I'll be routing for you!

And I'll be here for you if you ever need help, user. Thanks!!!

>drinking doesn't feel good anymore but it staves off feeling bad
>the day after I'm always hungover and suicidal
>days where I don't drink there's this constant anxiety like something is going to go horribly wrong and alcohol will be the only way to stop it
>probably need to actually drink now more than ever but I know it'll end with me killing myself
I've been awake two hours and already had two panic attacks. This is not okay.

Shit, man. Try to calm down and tell me what has you so worried right now, have a drink if you can, just one won't do you any wrong

It's not one thing, it's just everything. When I try think about everything it's like a mixture of that feeling of anxiety and tension you get when you're watching someone else do something really dangerous mixed with that "just throw your game boy out the car window just do it" feeling, except it's "just kill yourself now just do it you'll never do it if you don't do it now."

>Be me
>have depression
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>Go to doctor, get prescribed celexa
>Lowers my alcohol tolerance
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Have 3 glasses of wine tonight
>Get very buzzed

Whatever you are thinking, only kill yourself if you are sure you will succeed. The frustration of a failed attempt can really make you apathetic as fuck. I want to tell you things get better, but I can't, things have stayed the same for me, if not worst. But things are different for everyone, you never know when you'll find a light

That's the only point of antidepressants, they get you drunk quicker, and you forget whatever you used to be

10 deep and listening to one of my favorite albums. I wish I didn't want to drink, but I'm happy right now so fuck it.

Artificial happiness can be really adictive
What album are you listening to?

Listen to the track Noisy Pink Bubbles for lyrics about accepting the delusion of drugs and alcohol

I'm gonna keep drinking until I pass out

Attached: cover.jpg (500x498, 19K)

right here OP. alcohol helps calm my anxiety and stops my mind being noisy. idk if other people know what i mean.

reminder to everyone to drink a bunch of water so they don't get super awful hangovers tomorrow

>reminder to everyone to drink a bunch of water so they don't get super awful hangovers tomorrow

good advice man, I forgot to do my ritual water bottle chug before bed recently and I think I woke up dead

I'd recommend failure's fantastic planet, that album really means something when you abuse substances, that's what I'm listening to right now, it's quite depressive, but it's the truth.
I'm gonna give that band a listen, never heard of them

I just really like to feel as drunk as I can, but rhanks for the advice, I started drinking only a few months ago, so I'm kinf of a rookie

>alcohol helps my anxiety and stops my mind being noisy
I know exactly what you mean, drinking makes me stop overthinking things and helps with my social anxiety so I do it whenever I can

dude you shouldn't start getting into it. it's an awful way to live. I don't know how young you are but I hope you can find your way out before it's too late

I'm 19, don't know how old are you but I'm about to turn 20 and I still hate life. I just feel lucky I started drinking, I haven't felt like this in a long time

I'm 23. I felt like you when i was 19-20 too and it was the worst year of my life in retrospect. I did a lot of irreparable damage to myself. I implore you to please find something else to do that doesn't hurt you as much.

I'm on 7th beer. my shit is fucked up!

Attached: 1371412727001.jpg (465x349, 209K)

Drinking white rum and coke right now. Just woke up like an hour ago after apparently falling asleep from lots of alcohol.

I'm not depressed though, I'm just an alcoholic.

I've tried, I really have, but only drugs and booze can make me feel this way and I can't really keep up with the things I hate about myself these days. I know this board is mostly about the feel when no GF, but all I really want id to feel good about myself. And even if it's just a cliche, I really don't know how

have you looked into cognitive behavioural therapy? it's stuff you can do yourself and for free.

I just don't think I'm worth the try anymore, I will never amount to anything in life anyways, and I'm starting to fail the few uni classes I have, I really don't want to be alive anymore. But the last time I failed at killing myself I just enden up hating myself more and my family even more, even if they're all I have

Shit I can't even begin to imagine being sober for 90 days. I haven't gone being sober for more than 3 days for the last I don't even know how long.

>be me
>wagie 14/hr
>work a shit ton of hours and go to college
>friday is nearing
>get sick (sore throat, sneezing, lethargic)
>sitting here feeling like death and can't even drink

at least you get to drink user fuck.

Attached: salaryman.jpg (1280x853, 247K)

Shit, user. I hope you get better, not just because I want you to drink, but also because of your obligations. Do you have any expectations about the future?

>be me
>doesn't feel much emotions
>not interested in romantic relationships
>all logic
>sperg out when talking to humans because not sure when they're looking for validation or comforting
>gets social anxiety and spergs out even worse than before

not even alcohol can fix me

Just be yourself and look for people who accept you as you are, user.

No one accepts men for who they are.

I have so few interests in common with even anons here. I pretty much only saw Fullmetal Alchemist, and liked pre-Disney Star Wars. I like soccer and classical music and that's uncommon where I live as well. I don't know where I belong.

True friends do, user. Don't give up. There are people who will like you for being you and support you when you are feeling down.