Search catalog for 25+ thread

>Search catalog for 25+ thread
>There isn't one

Let's fix that. How are my fellow 25+ robots handling life?

Attached: 1517388316374.png (856x861, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMNGEY8OZqo&t=36184s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitposting and miring myself in well-deserved self-loathing. How about you?

I wasted the last three years of my life and it doesn't look like it's changing anytime soon.

Almost the exact same thing. I'm thinking of eating two large bags of potato chips later because I'm a fat shit.

Get long weekend.

Get yelled at for shit at work right at the last minute im about to leave

A W E S O M E

why couldnt i have been good at math. Fuck all this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>How are my fellow 25+ robots handling life?

29-year-old here.

I am doing awful. Just awful. Just sitting here waiting for my antipsychotic medication at my local Walgreens pharmacy today. Hoping that they will not have me waiting for like two hours when they had initially told me that it would be ready within half an hour like they usually do.

Will probably be purchasing some fruit-flavored alcoholic beverages later on today.

Lonely. Trying to be more social. But, when I'm in those situations, I feel even lonelier.

There are plenty of careers you can have that don't require math. Being lawyer is one.

Iktfb
It feels so hollow
But I guess we have to deal with it before we can be close

Have so many health issues. Digestive issues. Pains and aches that won't go away. Eyesight worsening. TB died of ass cancer so now I'm paranoid. Mom is old and coughing, house is falling apart.

IT's so hard to keep it together with each passing day.

Attached: 1480288417408.png (633x758, 28K)

>tfw turning 25
what am i in for

What in the sweet mother of fuck is the point of these threads?

What in the sweet mother of fuck is the point of anything?

Attached: 1518088598002.jpg (540x960, 136K)

29 and just started a job in tech support.

Can work from home so comfy af but how fucked am I overall?

I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. I hate being alive. OH GOD JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY.

>turning 24 soon
>regularly browse these threads ever since I graduated college
>decide to commission as an officer in the Navy, they select me as pilot
>going up to OCS in a few weeks

I will fly with all of you in mind, because even as I escape NEETdom, deep down I will always be one of you. I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea, I will carry it with me, wherever I fly.

I love all of you, even if I know none of you.

Godspeed, user. o7
Somehow this wasn't original.

Did you ever go to college?

Because if you did you are already doing leagues better than me.

29-year-old here who dropped out of high school, never went to college, and has a decade-long gap of unemployment.

>realize I've become everything I said i never would be
>been arrested several times
>been to prison
> struggled with drugs for several years
>still drink almost every day
>only solice is getting flower every weekend
> mfw the only joy i get from life is escaping the reality of my life

This is like 90% of people, don't feel too bad.

>got 5 hours of sleep 2 nights in a row (need to wake up at 5 AM for work) because keep waking up in middle of night for an hour or two, after getting to bed pretty late
>last night went to bed early saying, tonight I will get 7-8
>around 10 pm, just as I'm almost asleep, fire alarm in building goes off
>wake up dazed
>wonder if it's another drill, think it isn't because of the time, barely aware of what's going on
>peek into hallway and out window to see if people are evacuating and if I should too
>fuck if this is a real fire I would burn to death
>shove laptop in backpack and throw on first clothes I can grab, search around for keys
>stumble out and downstairs, find a curb where people are assembling and lay down there
>not a drill but false alarm, not gonna be homeless after all
>takes them forever to shut the fucking alarms off, finally go off at 11:30 after laying in bed with lights and sirens blaring for half an hour
>fall asleep, wake up at 5 in a bad state, terrible headache
>fucking audiobook dies at work, have to sit in silence
>system being slower than normal, fucking suffering
>try to play music on work computer, turns out it doesn't have speakers enabled at all or some shit, don't want to fuck with it too much because IT gets touchy
>sit in silence with headache, half asleep, doing the most dull work in existence
>wont' be able to go to bed until 10 tonight because normalfaggots are blasting music because "muh holiday"

>Did you ever go to college?
shit mang, I'm on year 5 of a 2 year degree

I matched with this woman off bumble and after a week of managing schedules and flirting she's finally coming over to my place tomorrow morning. 6/10 the definition of average +1 because she's not fat and clearly more interested in me than I am in her. She has a degree and a full time job but is clearly dumb as a bag of rocks.

The premise is to cuddle and watch a movie, probably fuck. I need to make her as comfortable as possible as quickly as possible. Tips, things to avoid, help me out dudes.

Should I go visit my family today? I am feeling bored and lonely as fuck today. I am also drunk. I am strongly considering just going out to visit my father who lives only half a mile on foot from here, but his wife does not seem to like me all that much, and she has her own kids to worry about. They also have one helluva roach problem and I would much rather not bring any to my roach-free home.

I could also visit my cousins who live further away but they have their own girlfriends, friends, and/or kids to worry about as well and it is a Friday night so they will probably just take off to some party with their friends leaving me behind to watch Netflix on their TV by myself, which I can easily do here at home.

26 year old schizo perma-neet.

The future scares me.

porchmonkey with you pops?
working and watching cspan the remaining of my waking hours

>time is running out
Time is infinite and goes in more than one direction, why care?

>mfw 24

good luck losers

Attached: 1510399667309.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

Whats your job? I want a job where I can listen to audiobooks all day too.

>>only solice is getting flower every weekend

Man, how I hate being fat. Back in 2016 I remember weighing as low as 150 pounds (I am 5 feet and 11 inches tall) but ever since I started taking the antipsychotic Abilify I have gained weight dramatically and so now I weigh 217 pounds. I am now over 40 pounds overweight. Fuuuuuck.

Well, I guess it is not as bad as when I weighed 284 pounds back in 2014. But still. The Abilify is completely counter-acting the weight loss effect of the Adderall. Shitsux.

You could be next.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMNGEY8OZqo&t=36184s

First. How old are you and do you have a job

who is the sweet mother of fuck, anyway?

Attached: inquisitive waifu with interrogation punctuation #391.png (550x593, 269K)