Mental issues

Back in 2015 I fell in love with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

We kept looking at eachother from time to time.

I never talked to her because I was intimidated, she knew a lot of people there, and thus i didn't talk to her.

I have this hood that I'll mustered up the courage to get some friends with mrw organize some shit in her town and 'miraculously' run into her.

Am i fucking bonkers for having such a project? Is it uncommon? Am i just retarded? Fucksake

Attached: 1443800711987.jpg (588x594, 78K)

Don't care about it. Do whatever you think is necessary to get her. I met my wife because we ran into each other regularly on our ways home from work. Well that's what she thinks. I actually didn't had a job at this time.

Hah, story?

Well, if you just met her and were 16, it'd be weird, not crazy.

After 3 year still idealizing someone? Yeah, that's bonkers

Damn

Bump

>I fell in love
>I haven't talked to her

This is quite pathetic, delusional and toxic. Get it out of your head and focus on better, more important things in life. You can NOT love someone without having a connection. What you feel is infatuation of the obsessive kind. It's not healthy or attractive.

/Thread

How do I fix this shit

So how did you actually get to know her?

Attached: 1523972122137.jpg (750x507, 87K)

NUTCASE
N
U
T
C
A
S
E

Bump

It's bonkers user. Just man up, approach her and talk with her. No need to these insane projects.

bake human heart shaped cake naked
take photos the entire time
send her photos with cake and a letter that says only : ALL YOURS ;)
it's important theres a winky face
if you dont have her address, have a troupe of mariachis deliver it in person with a loud and annoying very long song that she has to pretend to enjoy and fake smile the whole time.

Also mention how much you're destined for each other and you're a shonin champ.

I don't work with her anymore my friend.

Do you have her on any social media? Hit her up, no confessing love or anything, just that you'd like to catch up.

I did in Facebook, but I didn't get any response so I deleted the invite and the message. I chickened out after three days.

Then move on bro. Forget about her. There are other chicks as well. Good luck user.

I’m worse. The most beautiful girl I’ve ever met I met 6 years ago on a cruise. We hit it off right off the bat and ended up keeping in touch for 2-3 years after the fact. I’m still hopelessly trying to finagle a way to run into her again. I don’t even think we’d get along all that well anymore but she’s just so damn attractive, and I admittedly haven’t been with anyone hotter since then.

Damn that must hurt.

I audibly kek'd, OP. You are both bonkers and retarded. You probably have literal autism.

>t. same situation, I hate myself but I refuse to just fucking end it

Lmfao!

I know dude.

She was the hottest girl I've ever seen by far.

But man the have so many options anyway.

Attached: IMG_20180417_194338.jpg (413x1084, 93K)

here
I'd like to clarify that I at least had conversations with the woman in question, and this was only about a year ago. Wouldn't want anonymous internet strangers to think I'm super weird.

No way to catch up with her?

Nah. Got rid of FB and shit when I got to college (before I met her), never got her number & wouldn't know what to do with it if I did. All I know is the city she moved to when she graduated college, and even if I thought I could find her I won't let myself sink that low.

But you could still try.