Would you?

You will be destroyed and this universe will destroyed.

You will then wake up as a 3 year old girl (Will become a cute girl in the future) with all the memories of your past life. Your parents and siblings will be the same and the universe will be the same untill you were born. You'll be really intelligent from day 1 (So you better hide it) and remember EVERYTHING.

Would you? Everything you know will be erased.

I got to warn you , once you post "Yes i want this" in this thread it'll happen 1 day and there's NO TURNING BACK!

Attached: 743563526523.jpg (500x667, 56K)

Yes I want this.
More for the chance to redo my life than being a girl though.

Nah I'm good. Thanks the offer though. I'm not a faggot.

Yes, I want this.
I want this so much.

Given that I'm born into the same family I'd take it. I enjoy my familial advantages and having a reset as a qt would be a huge been.

Yes i want this.
Justice will be served and i will get to be a girl.

Why is there no gender option before you get born anyway?

Attached: 74363752565.jpg (390x450, 98K)

We're not faggots. I will live my life as man to the best of my abillity.

But if i were given the chance to live a girl life i would fucking do it.

Yes I want this.
Who the hell would say no to starting over again but as a qt3.14 this time?

No. I'm still mentally a guy, and if legit trannies (those with actual gender dsyphoria) have contributed anything to the world, they've taught us that being born with a man's brain in a woman's body is a one-way ticket to suicidal depression.

Why would I be a depressed little girl when I could be a depressed adult man?

>it'll happen 1 day
I would say yes if I knew it would happen when I die and I would die normallly not be killed prematurely due to accepting it. I mean fuck it if I get another shot might as well see what it's like from the other gender's side.

Follow up question , how would you live your new life?

Personally
>Stay pure untill i find the one and start a family
>Perform well in school , but never go to university/college
>Wear cute clothes (Not sexual degeneracy)
>Be nice to everyone , even the robots!
>Pick up drawing when i'm very young so i can get good at it

Attached: 63524525523.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You would only keep your memories. Your brain and body is 100% female!

>do you want to be very intelligent and get fucked in the ass by boys
Nah thanks, I would rather play with MY own dick.

You retarded? Do you realize the main reason trannies are so depressed is because they ARENT a cute girl and if they got to transform 80% of their depression would just disappear?

Be a slutty lesbian
Graduate HS as soon as legally possible
Graduate from university as soon as legally possible

>You will then wake up as a 3 year old girl (Will become a cute girl in the future)
What is it with faggots and assuming everyone is a faggot like them?

What i really want is to be teleported back to before 2010, with the same memories as i had then only some extra knowledge that specifically pertains to not fucking my shit up again. I want to forget about this entire timeline, let it all burn.

Why lesbian? Don't you think you will be attracted to men with a girl brain?

Yes i want this.

Wipe it clean motherfucker

Soonish. It will catch you offguard.

Yeah I could go for this

sign me up

You could be a lesbian....

>Mfw gender dysphoria , but would never transition consider transitioning because it would make my life even worse

Attached: 6625632554324.png (2000x2000, 276K)

Yes, I want this - in an original kinda way.

yes i want this, why not, seems like a good time

Yes i want this

oregano

Anythings better than this I guess
Yes I want this.

>Jow Forums actually doesn't hate women , but rather envy them
Damn

Attached: 7235264253243.jpg (1262x709, 117K)

Yes, I want this. I'd give anything to have a second chance.

Would you kill someone for it?

If part of the deal is sex with men then I'm not interested. If I could just be a hot lesbian then yeah, fine.

You get to keep your memories , so if you remember that you don't want to fuck a man under any circumstance you won't have to.

Yes i want this

I really do

Yes I want this

Imagine what you could accomplish with that much of a head start?

Depends on who I had to kill would be, I guess

No because I will have died and that "little girl" will not be me because I am me. I am me and whether I like it or not this place is my home and the only place I can exist and still be. If I The whole universe is destroyed then I am destroyed and if I am destroyed then so is the whole universe in a sense. I will not exist and I cannot exist in any other form and neither can you or anyone else. Physically my genetics would've been altered in order to make me female and so I wouldn't be me and even if that was somehow possible, the years it takes me to grow up would warp my mind to the point where I wouldn't be me. No

Yes i want this, alot better than my current existance

Who would say no to this? Of course, it sounds amazing

The other guy was saying that the deal involved having a "girl brain", which naturally involves attraction to men.

>invest in amazon
>invest in snapchat/instagram before they got big
>buy bitcoin

Probably learn some cool skills.

A random person on the street , you would be reincarnated right away.

>Which naturally involves attraction to men
Some girls are lesbians you know. Why would you care what your attracted to in your next life?

If my consciousness is preserved then I'm all in. Another chance at life with better knowledge from the very beginning? How could I day no?

Yes I want this.

Why not, I can finally fix all the mistakes I made, and make an Ivy

"Yes I want this"
pls be real

Yup you will keep your consiousness , traits and intelligence.

You probably would have to get used to acting like a girl at the beginning , but you'll get used to this.

If you truly believe in me it will happen.

my greatest fear is an afterlife or rebirth.

One trip around is fucking enough. Why the fuck would anyone want to do this more than once? What the fuck is wrong with people.

Attached: 1526598851655.png (455x441, 144K)

because you'll be born with crippling depression and extreme anxiety like you already have and your life will be just as fucking shit as it is now.

Why would anyone want to be miserable as fuck twice in a row? An infinite amount of times. Everyone is miserable. Literally everyone.

You are 100% you.
Your children will be 50% you (You will basically half clone yourself)
Your grandchildren be 25% you
Your are 50% of each of your parents.

We never die , we will keep living.

I wont be sad if im a cute girl

Wrong reply sorryorognal

>I can finally be my brother's imoto
Can't wait.

"Yes i want this"
Can't it come faster? This world is doomed, either way.

You know, I had a dream I was back in 7th grade the other day which I thought was super cool considering I have thought about this type of thing a lot. It kind of sucked. I had to do things I already did and disliked, I could relate to absolutely no one; I felt like a genius in a crowd of only idiots despite some of those idiots being friends I used to have and really liked to be around, and I had a major identity crisis after "waking up" in my dream and realizing it was "permanent". Even if you hate your life you do appreciate who you are, I learned, and I wasn't sure I would ever be "me" again. There's a chance that with the switch you lose the best parts of yourself forever. It seriously messed me up. I didn't know if my friends or family would all be okay or the same ever again.

It could happen at any moment. Waking up as little girl for the first time will probably scare the shit out of you and you will try to turn back for a little while untill you embrace it.

Yes i want this
Realistically speaking, I'd probably be as much of a piece of shit as I am today, but the cute girl factor would probably make me feel less miserable.
God if only it were true

Attached: 1510958473546.jpg (512x512, 156K)

I think everyone will be in panic when you just discover it.

But once your used to it and your life is better you'll become happier.

Unless you don't have gender dysphoria , then it will be a pain in the ass.

"yes I want this"
Posting again because IDK if the quotes are necessary, this has literally been my dream since I was 10

Yes i want this. please...

OP just basically said the universe will be destroyed now thanks to anons saying "Yes I want this", so if you don't accept the offer, you're destroyed. Think about it.

Attached: 1524725963419.png (838x959, 322K)

Yeah I fucking want this shit, dewit.

Honestly, I would do as much as I can to avoid going back.

Yes I want this. I also want a nice ham sandwich but being a girl would be my preferred choice.

You will exist in the next universe as yourself.
If you make a clone and kill yourself do you still exist?

Yes i want this
pls be real and original

>A random person on the street , you would be reincarnated right away.
I live in an area with a lot of dyed-haired feminists and muslims so I'll have a clean conscience

>If you make a clone and kill yourself do you still exist?
No, but who would want to continue existing, anyway? This way I can say my memories live on, but I get sweet release.

Yes i want this
Probably not gonna work but worth a try

Yes i want this
Honestly don't care about the girl part, more interested in the becoming intelligent and starting over part

Yes i want this

better be real broski

Attached: vayaatdi.jpg (1068x1062, 231K)

Does everything in the world happen the same as it did now? so like 9/11 and bitcoin and shit, if so does that mean if i fuck up a second time i could take this deal again when i reach this date?

I warned you and there's NO TURNING back so i hope you guys have thought well about your choice!

Remember to spread love in your next life , don't take it for granted!

Everything you will do after you're born will affect the universe so it's a butterfly type of deal.

Attached: 773525534.png (1280x1920, 674K)

It wasn't a panic, it was a deep set remorse.

Yes i want this
pls be actual witch

Would call myself an angel rather.

I hope there's anime in the next life.

Thank you user, I will eagerly look forward to this every day until it happens. I hope I don't get screwed by the RNG and have to wait until I'm like 60 though for the day to happen.

Thank you. I look forward to my new life.

yes I want this
I'm waiting.

Thank you for the opportunity to do things differently, maybe i won't fuck things up this time.

Please be real
Please be real
Please be real
Please be real

Attached: 1519792054240.png (500x651, 188K)

Would be hard to fuck up with an entire life of self reflection and trial and error behind you.

Don't worry user. Don't doubt me.

Wait a second, WHAT HAPPENS IN THE 3 YEARS THE UNIVERSE ISN'T THE SAME!?

Attached: 1524641941241.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Yes please please universe

Attached: 2E5811BB-3E0C-43DE-ADEF-A5512868818F.jpg (500x500, 53K)

>missed the little girl train again
FOR FUCKS SAKE. I don't feel too good anons. See you space cowboy.

This seems like the plot of a bad comedy

Can I be a japanese girl?

>tfw just barely made it
Maybe I can be your gf in the next life, user?

Attached: 3catgirl.gif (500x281, 809K)

Yes i want this.

Originalio

I dunno. certain event might happen or not happen , your parents will move to another city? Everything can happen. Would be pretty boring anyway to do everything exactly over again.

I didn't do anything , i was just wishing good luck to everyone who posted already. Read the post in the OP. EVERYONE WHO POST YES I WANT THIS.

You still got untill the thread is over.

Are your parents Japanese?

I don't know and I don't care they're destroying me that other me won't be me. In fact I'd be glad if you killed him.

Attached: 1492444959555.png (466x310, 22K)

No. Shit I forgot the part about everything being the same, guess it can't be perfect

>in the 3 years we're out, another world war happens and anime is no longer real
At least I have a nice rack, right fellas?

Attached: 1518275006075.png (1024x768, 857K)

>tfw you get to go to bed with a smile because of this

Attached: pomf.png (282x273, 127K)

You set into motion powers that you do not comprehend. It's okay as you were ignorant of the fact. All I can say is I've lived my life to the fullest doing what I want and as I die I give the middle finger to the insane god that would allow this. Farewell my life of limitless pleasures.

Define "will look like a cute girl in the future"
How perfect will I be? If I do not look like i want to in my fantasies, then it's pointless. I don't want to look like my sister. Here's the thing though, this perfect body looks half-asian but my parents are white. how would that work out.
also will I have any memory of my life before I was 3? I mean 3 is young enough for upbringing to still possibly make me a convincing girl, but I wanna know as much as possible about what I was capable of in the past and how I've been raised until now.
I'm pretty sure back when I was actually 3 I was already reading books based off pure memorization, and I had to have had friends. and I was apparently impressive at golf.
There is absolutely no way I can mimic a toddler's speech pattern, so I would probably come off as having suddenly developed autism or something when I go mute. I would also probably come off as having developed amnesia.
what happens to my sister in this scenario. she was born right before I turned 2. Is she still the same? I'm pretty sure my parents wanted both a boy and a girl, but maybe they just wanted 2 children.
GODDAMMIT OP. Put more thought into your thought experiments. I can't answer the question like this. I will though. Yes I want this.
I can safely say that cause I am 1000% sure it will not happen anyways.

Non-existence is much more preferable. Matter of fact, turning into a little anime girl is not preferable at all because I'm not some freaky degenerate.

It will be your definition of cute girl.

You will get the cutest comibation of your parents genes possible to your liking.
But that would mean that you can not go out of your own race.

We will see it together. Yes i want this

Attached: TimeHijakWalk.jpg (223x310, 25K)

Okay you won't exist then lol

If I'm still here in the next universe when this thread rolls by again, I'm going to laugh at your post and call you a baby-dicked virgin, okay?

>literally everything is the same, I just get to be a cute girl
Yes, I want this