How do I develop the male version of IDGAF personality of CardiB

How do I develop the male version of IDGAF personality of CardiB

Attached: Grammy.jpg (1986x1100, 152K)

By first understanding that most values are not definitive to certain genders and it’s okay to be directly inspired by cardi b.

Next step would become a Dominican growing up in NYC. The Bronx just breeds a different type of person B, sorry...

I'm not taking about her personality specifically but she seems like she wants to act herself instead of being fake

Start by becoming a hooker, then lucking into success despite doing no work and having no talent.

get treated like shit for decades but dont give up. if you've been sheltered dont even bother.

Money

>being a talented singer is luck
Kek. Typical shitter excuse as to why he is a failure at life.

> """"talented""""
> """"singer""""

Ah yes, who could forget all of her great singing performances. Remind me what those were?

Any vids demonstrating her idgaf attitude?

Would bang

Get a sex change and be famous

>implying she isn't a rapper

State of you desu

> wanting to be a typical nigger pet for hollyjews

The performances that put her net worth at 4 million in 3 year. She didn't luck her way into earning 4 million over 3 years and your salty tears don't change that

Just let your Ego inflate to the size of a small island. Then no matter what evidence presents itself to the contrary just think of yourself as the ultimate in human perfection. Turn your intelligence down as low as possible and just act directly out of the lizard brain ID portion of your psyche. Then pander to the lowest common denominator and find something they want to buy and sell it to them as much as you can regardless of whether or not it compromises your integrity because no matter how low you sink you can always lie to yourself and say "I'M THE BEST AT WHAT I DO" it doesn't matter if what you do is empty hollow and meaningless. Its all just there to serve your massive EGO of self doubt anyway.

be a nigger with mental health issues and a coke habit

hi Jow Forums

What does this have to do with fitness?

Who is Cardi B? Not even memeing hears the name but no idea significance. Is she just like a Kardashian?

the dead sea tastes like sweet iced tea next to all this salt

Attached: 1472307581499-sci.jpg (523x929, 68K)

>using the word nigger makes you Jow Forums
>not liking a garbage "singer" makes you Jow Forums
Back to rebbit, nigger

I honestly have no idea who this lady is. I'm just judging by the smug look on her face that she is a ego maniac cunt.

Stripper turned Instagram star turned rapper.

Or you could just use Google.

>instagram star
does such a thing even exist?

Attached: Aliens.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Are you a literal faggot?

Why do you care what someone thibjs of some jew's whore

Eh Google hardly can tell you why some one is popular.

Hello

>No talent
I know you know most popular music is shit in the way a Ford Taurus is shit yet everywhere you look.

The thing is she still has the capability to sing on key and well enough to sell, which whether we like it or not is a talent she's had to train.

It's simple, you just don't give a fuck.

>that 30 year old at the gym

Attached: 1524090138901.png (879x641, 48K)