Mfw my gf just told me her biggest sexual fantasies are getting fattened up by me to obesity...

>mfw my gf just told me her biggest sexual fantasies are getting fattened up by me to obesity, being weighed and shamed regularly for getting fat, being measured and shamed, outgrowing her clothes, and eating cake and being called a fat whale/pig while getting fucked by me
Should I just kill myself?

Attached: 1523551508017.png (523x322, 91K)

Yes you should for larping this hard

Hot

Didnt happen

Not larping you fucking mongoloid

It did.

Nope

Who knows better, me (the person with a gf) or you (the person without a gf)? I think it's me.

>anime poster
>girlfriend
pick one
and fuck off

I would be into this. I'm a pastry chef and I've always wanted to fatten up a cute skinny girl. Don't know what's wrong with me. It would be ruining a person just for fun

One piece is the only manga I read, simply because I started reading it fucking ages ago and want to see it finished.

Why not just dump her and find someone normal? Why does this necessitate killing yourself?

You can easily keep a gf if you're an anime poster. Just make sure she never finds out about anime posting or Jow Forums.

Did you make this thread so you could get responses to jerk off to? Stop larping on Jow Forums.

Try to change the fatten up into bulking up and create your own musclefu then shame her for being too heavy and muscular.

I'm totally serious.

I'm totally serious, but I forgot to mention the fact I also have the same fetish and we've finally decided to go with it. Going put 40lbs on her by the end of the year. She wants more, but I'm being realistic. Weights 130 right now.

>trying to hide the fact you're a weeb

Haha she already knows. That's why she feels comfortable telling you her fucked up fantasies because she's certain that you won't leave her because you can't get better

Guarantee she is better looking than any woman you've been with or will ever be with, you jelly neckbeard.

Post pic and I'll let you know. I've only had 2 gfs in the past and a few hookups so your chances of having a hotter gf aren't that bad.

Glad to see that I've triggered you so though x

>only had 2 gfs
Fucking kek.
>posting pics of my gf on the internet
You'll just have to live with the fact I have a better looking woman than you will ever have while being an anime poster.

>hides his landwhale gf

Kek

Bet your gf is an ugly SE asian mutt

>my gf hotter because yellow fever

Kek, you can just do that by gaslighting her.