>Drink 2 2litres of Dr. Pepper instead
>Drink it real slow throughout the day
>Feeling pretty good about myself
>Weigh myself
>228.5lbs no big deal, it's just 8lbs of water
>Pee like a horse all night
>Weigh myself in the morning
>I Fucking gained 2 lbs

What the fuck I thought drinking water doesn't actually make you gain weight?

Why did I gain 2lbs?

Attached: images.png (257x196, 7K)

Why is losing weight so hard

Attached: 258qrHe.png (444x444, 109K)

Dr Pepper =/= Pure Water

Water at 20C = 0 calories by definition. 4l of Dr Pepper is 16x whatever the number of calories says on the bottle. (Serving sizes are always bullshit to trick you)

you realize water has no calories right

The number one ingredient in Dr pepper is water

you realize dr pepper has a shit ton of sugar and other stuff other than water that gets retained in your body right

Number 2 is sugar

does this guy really not know how many calories are in soda? It's like pure sugar dissolved in water

You just need to exercise more, OP. You're doing fine.

>online water

no you need IRL water

>I hate water so I'll drink liquid sugar instead

You're a fucking brainlet OP

Fucking kek
Good one

No it's corn syrup. No sugar in it.

Which coincidentally is the type of diabetes OP is going to develop if he keeps it up.

There is no sugar in Dr pepper.

Just buy Diet Dr. Pepper you fatty. Zero calories and tastes exactly the same as regular Dr. Pepper.

Dude are you retarded or something? How fat do you have to be to not understand the negative aspects of soda on your health? Just drink. water.

lmao OP you're as retarded as you are fat! Do you have the slightest clue what corn syrup is?

Attached: 8F19684F-71AC-432A-A28C-D1F0AD8E4455.jpg (750x578, 144K)

You absolute imbecile.
Fructose is a SUGAR. High fructose corn syrup has lots of FRUCTOSE. FRUCTOSE, being a SUGAR, contributes to WEIGHT GAIN.

If the crystals don't deposit how will op get fat?

The american can't even drink real water anymore, as used to artificial crap as he is. Laughing out loudly!

*entire class looks back at you*
OOOOOOHHHHH BURNED

You are people are retarded. High Fructose Corn Syrup is sugar. It even says it in the same for christ sake; FRUCTOSE

I Kno day feel op.

I was drinking diet soda with a few tablespoons of sugar in them and couldn't lose weight.

Why do they call it diet soda if it makes you fat

Attached: download (1).jpg (250x202, 6K)

It doesn't taste the same to anybody who actually drinks the stuff. But Doctor Pepper Zero tastes better.