Oi Soybois, I need some help. I used to be an anorexic and dropped 16 kgs in a year, but I've recovered now...

Oi Soybois, I need some help. I used to be an anorexic and dropped 16 kgs in a year, but I've recovered now, went from 47 kgs at 172 cm to 61 kgs right now. But I feel like I have come to a stop at the gym, idk if I'm gaining anything.

I eat about 90 gr protein per day, work out 3-4 times per week (I want to go more often but my doctor wants me to wait a few more months until I increase it) and I actually am not sure how much I eat because I have stopped counting calories.

Do you fags have any tips on exercises that maximizes the glutes, bi-and triceps, abs and back?

I'll post some progress pics if you want

Attached: 1524144039722.jpg (1123x2000, 452K)

>Oi Soybois
>fags
Who talks like this when asking for help?

As for the rest, COUNT YOUR CALORIES, it's not rocketscience. If you find it hard to gain weight just grab some olive oil and peanutbutter

As for the rest, squats, deadlifts, romanian deadlifts, rowing and OHP should work wonders.

Now show bob, open vegana, or get out

Thanks mate, I appreciate it

Yeah obviously you could stand to eat more, but if you choose an actual program and not just a "routine" you'll actually progress again.

My favorite program that was fun and hard is Candito's 6 week program. He has a free spreadsheet on his website. Very squat and deadlift intensive, my legs and ass blew up after a few cycles of it (my thighs are bigger than my wife's midsection). If you're just looking for a weird trick kind of thing then you're probably not very serious anyway

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out

Also fwiw that's a pretty cool idea for a clock of. That's what I'm seeing, your room looks pretty neat

>clock of. That's
Clock if* that's...

>172cm
>Taller than 90% of fit

Attached: 1523550496129.png (603x667, 599K)

lol

Where are your tits you roastie whore?

It is a clock, but sadly it's my sister's room. She's never home and my room is much darker so I can still play video games in there. So I borrow her room

Fun and interactive content you've got there

Arent you married boardie? Why are you looking at her clocks ;)

>hitting on girls on Jow Forums
Comn dude.

Kek

You are a titlet, no man will ever love you. Start eating ice cream and crying on the sofa while watching sex and the city.

How old are you?

> (You)
>You are a titlet, no man will ever love you. Start eating ice cream and crying on the sofa while watching sex and the city.

Good thing I'm not straight, and sex and the city is a fucking horrible show.
Come up with something original

>a fucking dyke
You're going to die as a miserable carpet munching cat lady with no children, if your lesbo gfs don't kill you by then when on a period rampage.

Lmao you NEET I'm bi, so I've got two whole genders to disappoint

Olive oil causes pimples tho

>Good thing I'm not straight
you'll become an adult one day you fake dyke

Awww did mommy not give you enough tendies?

There's no such thing as bi, you dumb whore.
Every girl these days thinks she's fucking bi, you all just need a good thorough dicking to sort you out.

Check filename. The image was saved from Jow Forums. Bonus points if you check on an archive to see where it was posted.

Post face.
Bet you have a butter face.

Are you single and willing to mingle

she's heating me up a big plate right now yet you're still a degenerate larping as a dyke

Attached: 1513109003568.gif (390x303, 271K)

>I'm bisexual

Kill yourself. You're clearly fucked up anyways