What is your opinion on the future of the White race?

What is your opinion on the future of the White race?

Attached: antifa.webm (480x848, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU
youtube.com/watch?v=FdMyWqTVVFY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ointb2ppd_4
youtube.com/watch?v=4YINNqRXzGs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DqdyyxdZ4cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0TIO4IHLNZw
youtube.com/watch?v=vyn8gAYtNu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRl9xfOy3o
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok
youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU
youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-lxFIVPrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be spelled without a capital letter.

It doesn't fucking matter. I will try to live my life and if things don't go the way I want them to oh well.

Right now? Unsecured.

>future of the White race?
we have no future maybe there is still hope but i don't see it.

Attached: MFW.png (472x641, 599K)

Dissolution as the whole world becomes a single race except for xenophobic races like Japanese. I don't care anymore though, all I hope for is an extinction level event that wipes humanity out or at least reduces it to a fraction of what it is today. Since 9/11 humanity has been steadily declining and I don't see it getting any better.

Whites are doomed. I'm more worried about Muslims and Islam. Humanity can recover from losing the IQ and culture over thousands and thousands of years, but we cannot recover from the (therein legal) first cousin inbreeding so popular with Islamists.

Attached: stuff is just things.png (1024x577, 965K)

All niggers shall die.

That clip sums it up well

Idk and idc. Why should I?

We will be victorious brothers. The turning point will be within the next ten years or so. We will have need of each other, everyone of us will see each other as brothers. So for now, stay sane, stay safe, don't worry about chasing pussy, acquire money and useful skills, and network. That's all we need.

Attached: IMG_0024.jpg (1024x684, 237K)

slavs and poo in loos will inherit the earth, it is Gods will
jews and muslims will mutually destroy eachother, there will be mass nigger/chink genocide, south america will descend further into subhumanity

if white people don't want to help themselves and even worse they put white people down, I don't see the point in caring anymore. They can all get fucked and i will just leach welfare. White people are the ones who voted to flood the country with cheap labour too.

youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU

It doesn't really matter to me what happens to them. I don't care what happens to any race really.

Attached: 1520580681355.jpg (645x576, 67K)

this seattle?

God. Why the fuck do you care?

I'm willing to allow any race-mixing agenda to be pushed on the condition that they keep it away from 2D waifu. Just give us solo art where she loves us, and things will be okay. Ruin that too and cuck everyone with 2D and 3D, and that's how you get shootings.

I don't see what color is the guy fucking the german slut ?

So you are of the opinion that Japanese artists make up drawings to appease white people?

I don't know, but before I go I will take down as many jews as I can with me.

Most of the artists I have in mind who should draw better things are western. Anti-cuckery doesn't have to do with race, when it's looking at the viewer rather than shipping. A white man fucking the waifu is trash art, too.

pic related honestly

Attached: cloak and nig.jpg (1080x1350, 356K)

Fair enough. I was really just curious where you stood.

Man, I barely have a future myself. Once I have my shit together more, maybe can really start to care about any race.

>don't worry about chasing pussy,
but what about white children?

The Turner Diaries isnt a story
Its a history book thats before its time

Attached: 1525400162279.jpg (842x1024, 77K)

I will fight to the death.

Our struggle is life and death, "To be or not to be"

youtube.com/watch?v=DqdyyxdZ4cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0TIO4IHLNZw
youtube.com/watch?v=vyn8gAYtNu4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRl9xfOy3o

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok

youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg

youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU

youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA

youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

Attached: 1525265234115.png (1068x601, 1.06M)

>What is your opinion on the future of the White race?

the white race will die because they gave women unearned rights. if they want to save their race they need to restore male authority over the family and marriage.

many years ago in high school (before becoming a 300lbs neet) I was dating a muslim girl and her parents disproved of me dating her and kept trying to hook her up with her cousin

How would we remain competitive with other countries with only half of the population in the workforce?

Do like the country will small population do

First) Where is that video being filmed?

Second) I have a plan of survival in the making. We don't have much time in the UK for when the muslims kill their own peaceful ones for not joining their radical terrorist regime (which is the majority of muslims btw) and begin a massive civil war, unfortunately I don't think it can be called a civil war because they're not really citizens to begin with and are a completely different breed of human.

Our economy is already shaped around the current amount of workers though and it's also based on constant growth

Is this from a movie or something?
Too god to be real.

I believe it. There are very in-depth studies proving that Muslims are largely the way they are because of excessive in-breeding.

you probably have a microsoft word document with all those links and that text saved which you just copy pasted from. also those glitch art pictures are fucking cringe.

Attached: 1526984760752.png (761x764, 652K)

>muh white race
I think it's fucking rich that anyone thinks they have solidarity with someone based on race alone. Every white nationalist I've ever met was a basic bitch loser who came from a broken home. Many were criminals and drug users. It's funny how they think you're their family, like I'm supposed to give a shit about them because we look alike.

I don't even really care about race but islam is a fucking plague

Islamists dont really inbreed (in fact they fetishize mixed race relationships), its mostly basic bitch Muslims that do most of the cousin marriages

Why dont you like qt virgin gfs? Islam is the only religion that keeps women pure

Attached: dana fakhoury.jpg (200x200, 10K)

There is no future for the white """race""" because even whites despise other whites.

The real redpill is to harbor concern for your relatives and a few close friends. Everyone else would leave you in a ditch if they saw your crashed car on fire on the highway. Racial altruism never works.

This, living off the grid is the best bet. Liberalism is mostly a white phenomenon anyway

these are hoestly some of my favourite threads, whi ppl talkng about muslims and shit. feels good to rustle so many jimmies just by existing

I don't know what'll happen in the future but it's gonna affect more than just white people. That being said we aren't going extinct any time soon.

I don't get it, whites are rioting in the street and two white faggots fuck on a balcony?

>Dude white nationalists are losers! Trust me, I've met some!

The future is whiten't

>That being said we aren't going extinct any time soon.
True, but boy are they trying.

Eh. In terms of trying to make your own race go extinct I think both WWI and WWII both set the gold standard in slaughtering each other. More effort could be done on that end.

Future, bright as always. Damn its good to be white

Think we're fucked, realistically. I'm looking forward to the immoral chinks colonizing Africa and becoming the world's #1 superpower when the US finally collapses. Hopefully they punish us for our naivete.

Oversocializing and leftism are gonna be a huge part. The increase Will be even more rapid than 2010/2018

Everything that's happening in the west is literally genocide of whites though

Pic related.

Attached: infographic_un.resolution.260_article.II.png (1260x540, 85K)

Nah, it's just sneaky germans up to their old tricks again in trying to take over Europe.

>Nah, it's just sneaky germans up to their old tricks again in trying to take over Europe.
Then why are they being flooded with shitskins also?
Majority of German people aren't favourable to immigration. NWO's (who are predominantly Jewish, secular and otherwise) are aiding those people to flood into Europe

This is happening already and it's fantastic. The baizou don't care since chinese people are poor, oppressed PoC after all.
The white races have become weak. We had our time in the sun and we allowed (((external factors))) to corrupt and undermine us to such a degree that we're now actively destroying our own historical artefacts and culture and praising the people who do it.
The weak deserve death. China and Japan will dominate the new world as the US is on life support as it is.

Attached: c.png (576x615, 534K)

I was merely clarifying that first cousins are legal in Islam. Not everyone knows that.

Doctors in the UK have sure learned it. Read up on consanguinity and the rising numbers of birth defects and developmental problems in paki families n the UK as a result of inbreeding.
They are literally breeding themselves into retardation.

Things will reach a breaking point and we will rise up, or social engineering wins and we adapt to ever worsening norms until we cease to exist.

I know, friend, we're probably thinking of one of the same studies. It's also worse back in their homelands, but it's a compounded effect that will only get worse.

>will only get worse
You mean better. When your enemy is turning themselves into apes, don't do anything and let them complete the job.

Doomed unless kikes are purged.

Attached: kikeredpill.jpg (1840x1168, 675K)

Butthurt nationalist faggot. Go smoke more meth.

I will give you the death you so crave
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-lxFIVPrs

Attached: 111510.jpg (700x392, 207K)

There's white people on every continent on Earth. According to my lazy research, there's about 800 million "true" whites (not counting turks, levantines, etc). While we're heavy outnumbered, we're not going to disappear just because there's more brown people lmao. If you really care about the white race, stop being a little MGTOW bitch and marry up and have about 4-5 children. If you refuse to do this, then never again bitch about the white race 'dying" because you're not helping any

Go smoke some more nigger dick, sissy boy

>cucks who love getting buttfucked by nigger dick

Attached: tumblr_micxxhwZ0q1s0p65ko1_1280.jpg (1280x889, 203K)

It might just be a Pakistani thing then.it's become such a problem the government in the uk have started printing leaflets about it

It's not looking good for the whities, half of my family is a racemixed mess already in just one generation. Don't blame them though.

Attached: 1527018571050.webm (720x720, 743K)

My family is pure white and has no nonwhites except for one Jew. Speak for yourself, cuck

And your peaceful refugees will give you yours ;^)

>not being an ethnic nationalist makes you a nigger loving sissy
There's that trailer park intelligence once again.

nice job bumping the cuck thread, cuck

Attached: c2c21f8b-9657-4afb-b63d-636e08185415.jpg (864x650, 179K)

>My family is pure white and has no nonwhites except for one Jew.
It's time to cut the bullshit and admit that Ashkenazi jews are just Italians LARPing. Doesn't matter if they consider themselves non-European or whatever, they're genetically white.

Yes it does. If you're not an ethnic nationalist it means you're a black cock sucking faggot

Attached: OLGA BARZ DAP.jpg (1280x1788, 232K)

So my family is pure white then. Hahaha suck it cucks.

Attached: 1527306746975.jpg (218x300, 21K)

mexican here, well, since your people seem to have become such a bunch of cucks as well as literal maniacs that seem to have a death wish for letting in muslims niggers and our degenerates, nothing good is coming for ya lads, in burgerland there will be riots becuse the less white people around the more likely it will be for our cholos and degenertes to go berserk and cause havok over muh white took our land n sheeeeeeeit we wu astlan huuuur duuur, which eventually will lead to balkanistion (even then it is likely more of our brayans n kevins will want to sneak into your new country but by that time whites will be incredibly fucking hostile and will probably lynch them like you used to with niggers). in europe it'll be much worse because muslims are way more aggressive n retarded (hard to believe i know)...civil war will break out n since native europeans are more cucked than burgers, well, expect a way higher dead toll

>mfw i get to see western countries burns to the ground due to their cuckery n ridiculous """"white guilt"""

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
don't enjoy it though,

That's just wishful thinking on your part you Mexican douche.

Attached: 08b86163ad6c18e9c03af585625f9941.jpg (800x600, 87K)

white city states after the west collapses
you have to be a fucking idiot to think Europeans will just vanish
Also lumping all Europeans together is fucking asinine

>stabbings n rapings in europe
>muslim trucks of peace teaching euros to be tolerant
>sweden yes
>europe's birthrtes plummeting
>feminism
>suicide bombings

in burgerland the southwest has literally been taken over by latin americans

>huuuuuur duuuur hold it right there you taco, we hispanics in that area re loyal to us

well, being loyal to burgerland n having a paper syin you're murrican doesn't chnge the fact tht you're not white, which is the point of this whole thing, you have contributed to the mess whites complain about whetehr you like it or not

The southwest used to be Latin America you retarded piece of shit.

Attached: images (93).jpg (299x168, 8K)

>there are people who are not white and exist
>somehow I'm supposed to be outraged by this and hate them like some sort of bitter enemy

>Hurrr you're butthurt that's why I'm replying to old posts, look guys I can't be butthurt if I call someone else butthurt!!

They are conquering your land and they hate you and want to marginalize you, you cuckold sissy

>I'm not mad or butthurt that someone called me trailer trash
>look at how not mad I am
>I'll prove to you that I'm not mad by making borderline nonsensical posts full of hurr durr hurr

Go eat some more black men's semen out of your wife's pussy you baby penis cuckold.

Go do something about it then faggot. Oh wait, you won't. You'll just sit on Jow Forums and continue to screch and call people sissy cuckolds if they don't agree with you.
Imagine being this angry and impotent. Sad.

so you giving back the clay, ummmmmm.... thx i guess kek

I'm in awe of the SEETHING of this lad.

Attached: 1525237782444.png (1001x1001, 765K)

I plan on it but Rome wasn't built in the day. We got Trump elected but cucks like you shit on him.

Is that your wife's boyfriend? Are you raising his son now? Do you let him fuck your asshole too?

in a day* i

Attached: 1527294572883.jpg (822x960, 147K)

>trump is the savior
>literally a turbo goy shilling for israel nonstop

holy shit

I'm literally not even American nor am I white, you're fucking delusional.
Take your boogeymen elsewhere.

Have you maybe once considered that being a racist shithead is why non whites hate you?

Well if we don't have anyone to populate it then whats the point of having it anyway? Whites aren't adapted to that hot weather anyway.

Never ever, baby boy. You'll just keep sitting in your mommy's trailer shitposting forever. You won't do shit. You're pathetic.

I don't care if they hate me or not. I hate them. You're a nigger loving. Back in the day all nonwhites were our bitches and had to do whatever we said. That's how it should be but that can't be thanks to cuckolds like you.

Why do you hate other whites so much but love niggers? Meanwhile niggers hate you for being white.

>waaah boogeyman
>in a thread about white nationalists
Your opinion is also worthless given you said you aren't American.