25 May 2018

>25 May 2018

Attached: download (7).jpg (275x183, 7K)

This day fucking sucked and I hope a nasty chunk of the people I dealt with today die miserable deaths.

That is all.

not too bad, not bad at all

please tell us what happened user, I need to know why these people are bad

we are closer to 2035 than the year 2000

damn

Attached: 1465449382912.jpg (709x765, 72K)

...wtf was so great about 2000? Let's see I was uhhh, getting bullied in elementary/middle school, that was cool. Got my ass kicked and thrown in the thorn bushes a few times. Called out a random and made fun of while everyone laughed at me, fuck 2000. 2000 is the year of the niggers. Long live '35

The frogs outside are reeeeing again.

Cant believe im gonna be 21 in 3 days

I wanna die

I have not done shit with my life Tbh

All I do is sit around and shitpost, punctuated by compulsively measuring my face and frame trying to figure out just why it's so fucked. Have not had sex in over two years and I can't go out, make friends or even fucking do anything because I literally cannot deal with not being good looking.

Attached: zeuggK7.gif (350x198, 499K)

go buy a handgun

This is about how many weeks we get.

Attached: 90yearlife.png (1061x700, 831K)

Im not a hundred percent sure i wanna go through with it yet though. Unironically, that tiny bit of hope is what keeps the pain going.

then dont leave this miserable world alone

>26 May 2018
I only turned away for a couple minutes.

Attached: 1499370773136.jpg (629x812, 98K)

How can people believe in a God, or an afterlife, when this world is so fucking shit? We literally depend on causing pain to other living beings in order to survive. I feel like normies are just lying to themselves to be happy.

>I feel like normies are just lying to themselves to be happy.
Boy have I got news for you

seriously though hang in there, maybe getting a gun will make you realize how stupid of an idea it was to think about causing pain to yourself. Once I got my guns I realized that.

>tfw it's been three years since I dropped out of college
>tfw the piss bottles have formed mountains at this point

K, thanks for the support user. I still have hope. Maybe the goy pill will help a bit with the intrusive thoughts.

i don't like these threads, they fill me with despair

Attached: wow.png (1002x760, 925K)

Hope is the only thing men like you and me have sir. Because we dont know if this life is the only one we will have or if there really is an afterlife. Maybe in the end when we die and get to the other side it will of all meant something, or maybe it was all a big joke. What matters in the end is if you tried. Goodnight user, I hope you sleep well tonight.

Attached: 140.jpg (1014x788, 578K)

How do i induce power sleeping? The last 5 hours waking every 40 minutes is like slamming 400 lbs on the concrete of rest

Yeah. The rational part of my brain knows there is nothing after the end. But since we are already here, we should try to make the most of it. Good night.