>Girl replies and cancels previously scheduled meetup
>Offer an alternative time and ask if that works
>No response

Text 2
>Girl used to respond but quit
>Text her an opener and then a question
>Still no response

Text 3
>Girl post on social media story a thing relevant to something we both do as a hobby
>Text her (we used to message each other)
>hours later she doesn't even "read" it

Basically I am SO uncool I am not worth even responding to.

Attached: Texting-Your-Crush.jpg (792x456, 59K)

This is why you're supposed to talk to women irl and not over the internet

Can't talk to them IRL if they don't respond to your text to meetup or opener text where your convo would lead to a meetup

I should add, I know all of these women IRL

Again, that's why you were supposed to talk to these women irl
They gave you their social media so there was obviously some level of interest at some point. Next time don't give them forever to forget about you

Wait for them to message you first. If they won't, just give up, they don't like you anyway.

>Wait for them to message you first.
kekerino, if you do that you'll wait for eternity. Women never make the first move

Its ok man the last girl I asked out a literally shouted at her
>GET BACK I CLOGGED THE TOILET WITU MY POOP
The day before I asked her out, via text. Because I'm a huge faggot. Hopefully tgere is n'er another scenario where I ask a girl out

DESU I went on more than one date with text 3 girl. She ghosted me after our last date and I texted her like 4 months since then,

girl 1 hung out with me once and invited me to lunch, and i asked her to hang out again since then and she cancelled. then i asked for an alternative hangout time if that worked, no response

girl 2 was dating a guy when i met her but spoke to me a lot and we hung out together in groups. she quit responding to my text period after a while.

i dunno mayne. i feel worthless.

i texted a guy friend of mine i hang out with a bit and he didnt even write back

There's also the chance that it's a Friday night and everyone's already out doing shit

Women who like you will actually message you first. You're probably really needy so they lost interest already.

that's true
probably true for girl 2

>Women who like you will actually message you first
This is a good way to never get a daye
Women will only text you first if you're either a giga-chad or stand out to them somehow personality-wise

UPDATE!!!!

Girl #3 acutally responded to me

WTF WTF WTF

Backstory:

Went on 2 dates with her and sperged then she ghosted me.

4 months later she posted something on her story and i commented on it. She didn't respond to it for like 6 hours, and she just did.

i have no idea what to do

Wait a couple minutes then reply
You don't want to seem like you're waiting for it but also don't want to leave her hanging

its 12 at night. would it be ok to reply tomorrow morning? this is on instagram btw

>Women who like you will actually message you first.
That's like 1 in 100 chance at best. Women still want some chivalry/balls/courtship, however you want to call it, whatever you incels may think about it. Ofcourse, it helps if she already knows you a little

>That reaction.
Yeah no wonder you are struggling.

If you're always the one starting conversations, they lose interest and just ignore you like OP.

TBU I think I have the looks but I obviously act like . I really sperged out on our second date. She is conventionally attractive.

I dunno what to do or how to respond or when to respond

its past 12am

i wanna sleep

answer her tomorrow ok?

I don't know mate, your call. You aren't going to fuck it up again, are you?

Attached: 0067.jpg (349x356, 34K)

ill go to sleep and play it cool tomorrow when i text her