Is horse meat a good choice for gains?

Is horse meat a good choice for gains?
I know that many people won't eat it for taboo reasons but according to my dietologist it is an excellent choice, way better than beef.

Attached: 220px-Basashi.jpg (220x156, 12K)

Sure why not? Just make sure it's clean.

>eating a horse
Subhuman

Redpill me on turkey meat pls

I’ve always wanted to try horse. Where can I get it in Virginia? Anybody know?

I eat it once a week as a cheat meal (I basically just make a huge 1-2 pounds patty and eat it with plenty of ketchup and french fries)
Nutrion-wise, it's definately above pork and beef, very lean.

I'd take turkey over chicken all day long, for taste alone. They have similar macros and I like to believe turkeys are treated better than chicken (could be totally wrong)

>Gains-let detected.

>eating meat in 2018
>eating a fucking horse
>dont spread ur genes plz

horse is excellent value
worse value but also excellent are kangaroo, venison, and a lot of small quadruped african game animals

>dietologist
???
Is this a thing?
Do you mean a dietitian?

It's barbarism.

We are barbarians bruh
Thank you

>the steroids are already in the meat

Horse meat is mandatory

Thing is horses aren't bred to be tasty they are bred to do horse things.. Is it even gud?

>eating meat

How fucking often do we need to tell you the truth until you wake up? Meat is NEVER good for your health. LITERALLY NEVER. Stop eating this shit.

Attached: 1510773658769.jpg (550x391, 55K)

>eating meat in 2018
what's wrong with this you lil bitch?

>"l-look at these numbers! I-I has a graph!! that means im right, right?"
stop this.
Eating healthy can include eating meat, stop eating processed shit

Horse steak is amazing. It's so tender I can't believe it.
Just treat it as a nice cut of beef

>healthy meat

Attached: 1511599756156.jpg (776x960, 57K)

Horse meat is good if you can find a supplier who will give you quality stuff.
A lot of horse meat comes from injured racing horses, which are injected steroids and other performance boosting drugs.

where I come from the horse meat sold in stores is heavily regulated and thus kind of rare as nobody breeds horses for meat. I see horse steak in stock every few months

give me one reason why eating horse meat is any worse than eating other meat.
try not to sound like a vegan while you're giving me that reason.

I forgot to say, that's just what I read on the internet. But seems legit.

Your graph doesn't say anything about meat, it shows consumption of plant foods. That means hungarians are eating twinkies and snickers bars. No one eats just meat. Is... Is that what you think non vegans do? Do you think they eat only meat 24/7?

Attached: 1519796442774.jpg (1080x1064, 428K)

Is there a Vegan diet for hardgainers? I need at least 300kc per day

yes, either have a stomach that can hold 10 gallons or live off supplements

>Vegan diet for hardgainers
Both are a meme unless you have a worm in your intestines or a hyperactive thyroid.
Both need medical attention.

Eating cancer cells of a fucking cow doesn't mean that we'll have cancer, dumbass. Different cromossomes. Biology, motherfucker, did you study it?

Even if you ate human cancer cells I don't see how you could develop cancer from it. Unless you inject it into your blood it will be digested in your stomach.

YES GOY, eat your cancer cells. What could possibly go wrong? Nothing, absolutely nothing! Don't believe these lying vegans.

They're treated about the same, but if I remember it right they keep them in one big pen vs tiny cages? Someone might say otherwise, but driving through rural SD once I saw a turkey farm that was set up like that