Tfw all robots want a dom mommy gf

>tfw all robots want a dom mommy gf
>i'm super submissive and just want a dom robot bf
Feels bad.

Attached: 1AB419AA-3712-4BF2-996F-98335985A139.jpg (511x509, 49K)

>hey guys I'm a girl!!!!
Wow what an interesting thread!! Fuck off.

I don't know what else you'd expect from a board full of people with low self-esteem.

>being this butthurt
You'd probably jump at any chance to orbit some "mommy gf" from here. Get fucked m8.

Only a tranny would make that post.

Id love to be a dom
I wouldnt spank you though
Id bitch slap you

You need Daddy to fulfill that rape fantasy dont you princess? Give me your preferred form of contact.

I know you're just LARPing but nobody really cares about a girl being on the internet. Tits or GTFO.

i wish i had a sub gf, i'm not really into bdsm that much but sub girls are hot as fuck

i never understood being a sub
it seems so boring. if someone is letting me use their body, you're goddamn right I'm gonna fucking use it

Don't come crying to me because you want to RP colon three if you want a boyfriend go out and get one I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. If you want someone to dominate you then let them but don't act like a degenerate and expect someone to rise from the pits of 4 Chan and give you the love and attention you want.

But I want a submissive mommy loli gf...

Attached: 1527048081142.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

L A R P
A
R A P E
P

Attached: 1517829316379.jpg (927x941, 55K)

>dom robot bf
shut up, you don't know what you're asking for.

Attached: 968.png (1280x720, 554K)

I'd like a submissive mommy gf i could tease endlessly please

ok, why do you comeo n here as a girl and then never want to meet or talk to any of the guys. At least give a discord or something! Are you just baitng guys or something?? I dont want the mommy weird crap and I bet you like Chad

id like to dominate the fuck outta a girl

but switch it around sometimes too

Attached: 484-Free-Clipart-Of-A-Golden-Mexican-Eagle-And-Snake.png (4000x3453, 1.31M)

Nah. Not a switch at all. If you ever wanted me to dom you, we couldn't be together.

being a dom gets fucking tiring

Then go be a sub and find a mommy gf to baby you, you dumb lazy cunt.

i feel as if i am a submissive mommy gf as I am very motherly and want to cradle/coddle my bf but I want him to dom me and remind me that he still owns me and can control me whenever he wants if he feels like it

Thats a long way of describing a regular relationship

this is the kind of relationship i'd want desu, especially if she enjoyed being called mommy

>remind me that he still owns me and can control me whenever he wants if he feels like it
fug, i want this

oh, how would you want to be dommed? i was personally just thinking of being very demanding (but not in a dickish kind of way) and being kind of bratty with occasional reminders that she's mine or something gay like that

would you baby me, do everything for me and treat me like a little boy?

Fuck off piety
Not original kek

I guess so, the only thing would be that I would not want my bf to do anything for me even when I am sick I would like to care for him first
I think I would feel a little awkward being called mommy
It can be light or heavy domination it matters not that sounds cute, but homo indeed
thats the idea, darling

>thats the idea, darling
>I would not want my bf to do anything for me even when I am sick I would like to care for him first
hnnng, that everything, i'd love all of that, essentially topping from the bottom
although if i were being babied and treated like a little boy i'd totally would want to call you mommy but i'd understand feeling awkward about it desu
do you have a discord/contact? i'd like to chat with you

you can leave your contact if you would like

I think most of Jow Forums has unusually low t levels
I'm a complete sadist personally

sugarcane#7983

be my sadist bf

Do you have discord? Pls originally post your discord.

>actually have a few social skills
>talk to girls at job
>they're all into being choked
>I can't choke girls
>they think it's fun and kinky
>if I put my hands around your neck, you're going to die
>I'm not even a big guy
Why. Why do I need to be this way,

I just want a girl to talk to regularly to stop me from becoming even more of a jaded outcast

Attached: extreme feels.png (514x524, 372K)

I just want a Lydia gf to fight alongside me and do as I say

Attached: Lydia_Housecarl.png (600x1080, 1.2M)

have an email too since i'm going to sleep [email protected] i dont care if it's fake anons let me dream

EAT SHIT ALEXA
ORIGINAL CHARACTER DONOT STEAL

Attached: 62b983c55a929580b58ad522562d8253--tour-posters-design-posters.jpg (463x640, 89K)

Hit me up on CoffeeConnoisseur#5985
Submissive mommy gf sound great

Wow, I wonder what this could mean?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (354x327, 116K)

>dom
>robot
pick one and only one

this desu, most people here are all talk and if they were given a chance, they would fuck it up hard

Attached: 1527205271044.jpg (737x601, 226K)

You want dom
Ok post tits
If you cant do what youre told youre worthless as a sub

How much dom is too much? Is killing you out of the question?

sorry OP but i'm taken, thought I'll consider your offer. Having dep, and anx, sucks shit and I can't even enjoy simple things we do. We'll be lying in bed and I can't feel her presence, I might as well be alone. I always initiate everything, but nothing is changing. Help

BatchKing#9741

Just go to any fembot thread man

(YOU)
YOUUUUU
((((U)U))UIOIU
UOIOUOUOUOIOYOOYOUOUOY
YOU(
bust your balls yet, larperfaggot?

Attached: 1526791668900.jpg (600x611, 68K)

Originally fuck off cunt

>femsub
Wow it must be so hard to find a dominant normie male out there!
Fuck off.

I have three times, and three times when I finally get somebody to talk to they ghost me after a day

wtf is an Alexa bro